Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! (46963 Views)

ladies Meetup Zone For No Strings Attached Sex Buddies,BBM GROUP / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / The Beer Parlour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by yusuf2(m): 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2011
@ Dave, so u're a an Arsenal Hypertension FC fan shocked shocked , pls leave there and join the winning team (Man u cool ) b4 u die of stroke oh shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2011
yusuf_@:

@ Dave, so u're a an Arsenal Hypertension FC fan shocked shocked , pls leave there and join the winning team (Man u cool ) b4 u die of stroke oh shocked shocked

Honestly, Arsenal fit give person untimely death, no be stroke sef sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
But i have devised a means of absorbing their nonsense, i just assume they cant win anything.
By that way, i wont be surprised or disappointed in their failure to win a game or trophy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
Dave listen to your inlaw and come to the most powerful team Man U,
Asssernal is a total failure.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2011
Goldie, just found out dat newid_@ is our very own 190!
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:48pm On Jul 29, 2011
its a lie, how did you know that shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2011
There is a thread he opened" they don't want me to get married" read thru and let's see what you can deduce from it. cool cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2011
ok

i have seen the thread,no that's not 190. undecided
why do you think so,though?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2011
which thread are u talking about
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2011
annawhite:

natash dear dont u think u r taking it too far?
No I'm not Its not as if i was reporting him I just wanted to talk to him and since there's no way i can do that privately I asked a MOD who's the only one who can send a PM to help me send it to dave
Goldieluks:

haba nah! shocked shocked
chiillax natash.
you got it wrong I wasn't reporting him It was just a way of relating my message to him privately
dave2:

for calling her a youth??
am i not a youth as well
we are all youths here sad sad sad sad sad sad
i cant believe this shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

is ok, no stress
Dave I might be a teenager but I'm not gullible you know exactly what you're doing, you started right from that thread about if you ever had a gf/bf when you were a kid and now the only reason you made that statement was because you saw me here and you know it I just wish you had got my message.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2011
Ok,but I thot dave was only joking.

Its ok girl.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Chykason(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2011
*hey, pure water, somebody*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Chykason(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2011
Hey, Dave, come collect some SLAPS for messing with my sis angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2011
And who is ur sister
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 10:16am On Jul 30, 2011
Chykason did you miss your way?? angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 2:41pm On Jul 30, 2011
Goldieluks:

Ok,but I thot dave was only joking.

Its ok girl.
Joking? I doubt it he just feels he knows something about me that others don't and mocks me with it, I don't like it, I made a mistake once in my life and I'm glad I did because it has made me a better person and I'm lot more wiser than before its just annoying that others don't want to leave the past where it belongs , I'm just telling him not to mock me because of my mistake and nothing more
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2011
Natasha dear, i never mocked u and will never mock u.
I respect people irrespective of their ages and social status.
However, i have gotten your message, hope u are cool now wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Natasha2(f): 5:29pm On Jul 30, 2011
^yes I'm okay now and I'm sorry for accusing you wrongly
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by annawhite(f): 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2011
Natash its okay!guess the more i look the less i see cool
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 31, 2011
annawhite:

Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 9:24am On Aug 01, 2011
Natasha,,:

^yes I'm okay now and I'm sorry for accusing you wrongly

Ohyeah, good to know dear wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

annawhite:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2011
smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2011
Goldieluks:

smiley smiley smiley smiley kiss

what's that
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2011
hahahaha grin

its a friendly gesture jor. tongue
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:43am On Aug 01, 2011
Goldie, please meet me in the visitor's room wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2011
k.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by iyatrustee(f): 10:55am On Aug 01, 2011
*coughs*
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 10:56am On Aug 01, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
You get T.B?
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 10:57am On Aug 01, 2011
Goldie, welcome.
What would u like to take, coffee, tea or Irish cream? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:02am On Aug 01, 2011
Cappuccino please.
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by dave2(m): 11:04am On Aug 01, 2011
No sweats, what else please? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies! by Goldieluks: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2011
that would do,for now. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (92) (Reply)

April Born Reloaded»» / Looking For Adult Naughty Fun On Bbm And Cool Bbm Groups Add Up / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.