Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour (100363 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tacha: PH Lady With The Bleaching Cream Body Odour / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison” / Korede Bello, Small Doctor Joins NPF In Uniform To Promote #policeisyourfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by femi4: 5:25am On Jan 12, 2021
xProfx:
When someone's complexion gets lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was always black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching cos he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry
Ignorance
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sweetgala(m): 5:30am On Jan 12, 2021
xProfx:
When someone's complexion gets lighter, it's not always because they are bleaching, sometimes its because they stopped staying under the sun for longer periods and they're living better. What Naija sunlight has done to people's skin ehn! Especially if you don't have a car...

Prolonged exposure to sunlight would definitely make anyone turn black so I don't think he is bleaching, just living a better life.

PS: stop quoting me to argue... He might have been light skinned as a kid, that's the only period that can show his true complexion. Unless you have his Childhood pictures to prove he was always black. Don't take someone's darkest picture and try to say the person is bleaching cos he looks lighter now. It's wrong. angry

Stop yarning dust abeg.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2021
OyinO:

Rubbish submission. Why haven't the pale Arabs in hot deserts turned black already?

You compare Caucasians who have no melanin to Africans with majorly dark pigmentation? Oga which school did you attend? Everyone's claiming to know something wheb they know nothing.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by bewla(m): 7:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..
Them need to bleach them mind
before I take them serious
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by OyinO: 8:04am On Jan 12, 2021
xProfx:

You compare Caucasians who have no melanin to Africans with majorly dark pigmentation? Oga which school did you attend? Everyone's claiming to know something wheb they know nothing.

You should be asking yourself the question of which school you attended. Did you distinguish between Caucasoid and Negroid people in your post? Olodo rabata
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by obailala(m): 8:46am On Jan 12, 2021
majamajic:

But the pics u see was more than kante to daddy freeze , still u continue to defend it , go see the pics again
I got some experience in picture effects, and based on my knowledge and experience, I know better than to believe and/or draw conclusions from just 2 picture samples presented to me. You may be seeing 'Kante to Freeze', but that's not what I see; we both just have different points of view.... It's okay if you dont understand what I'm saying; you're not meant to know everything, I dont know it all either. Good morning.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by harmony75: 8:53am On Jan 12, 2021
why Yoruba men and Edo men like to bleach?! this makes you look so irresponsible �
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by 27Pushing30: 9:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Janesouthall:
Still wondering what make guys to bleach... As in shey na low esteem or na watin..

I can understand or even condone women bleaching, but for men i just laugh.

Even Olamide and Mayorukun be like who don dey bleach sef .

For what??

It's pure self esteem related
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sleeknaija(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Janesouthall:

Confirm low self esteem undecided
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by cybriz82(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jirehz:
sad

2face
Psquare
Dangote
Otedola
Tinubu
Mercy Johnson
Most black American musicians and actors
Osinbajo
ME
Davido
Wizkid
Fireboy

All of us dey under sun dey plant cucumber abi

As I dey type this thing now, one dey my house lyk this wey don use Caro white change him destiny!
Dey smell like rotten fish once him sweat small.
Upon all the AC, once him climb the stairs, the whole house go dey smell lyk am.

It’s almost 6 months now, cream never touch my body, but if I come out I still fresh.

No justification for bleaching or skin toning grin
LOW SELF ESTEEM!

Weda him bleach or not how e take effect una abeg
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by abiolamitodun(m): 2:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
AprokoGirl:
Small Doctors Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour

Checkout his new colour below. Also check the throwback , some will say na freshness , dear if na by freshness , go check Dangote or Otedola skin , Vivian Gist Reports.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/iam_smalldoctor/

The guy isn't that black b4....He got black due to stress and probably too much sun or exposure to heat...Look at his hands well in the last picture...If he didn't use bleacing cream he would still be fair but not as the first and second picture...
Critical examples are those that work in warehouse and factory...Go check them well when they UnCloth...Ull see what am talking about...Ab for those that say pple who bleach do smell when they swet..I admit to that but do u know some pple that don't cream at all do smell too when they they are hit by heat as well?...
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by strongpoison: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
I love his new look, its far better than the former. I see jealousy people above me criticizing him. biko say the truth and shame your village people. Abi you be enemy of good progress?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by strongpoison: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Small Doctor,

You look so so handsome and milky. where are you from? please don't say N, because you don't like them. you look like Heaven sent. tender to the eyes and am sure you'll be tender to touch. Don't mind haters, just be you always and pay deaf ears to their barking.

I tip my hat for you.
Kudos!!!

1 Share

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
obailala:
I got some experience in picture effects, and based on my knowledge and experience, I know better than to believe and/or draw conclusions from just 2 picture samples presented to me. You may be seeing 'Kante to Freeze', but that's not what I see; we both just have different points of view.... It's okay if you dont understand what I'm saying; you're not meant to know everything, I dont know it all either. Good morning.

Mind u have seen the guy closely in 2017 multiple times then at iju , he was near this fair , and he was made then , he has don hit songs then . Not that he was suffering that 2017
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by majamajic(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
strongpoison:
Small Doctor,

You look so so handsome and milky. where are you from? please don't say N, because you don't like them. you look like Heaven sent. tender to the eyes and am sure you'll be tender to touch. Don't mind haters, just be you always and pay deaf ears to their barking.

I tip my hat for you.
Kudos!!!

Are u not meant to be a man ? How come u know all these about men ?
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Ezzywaymadu(m): 7:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Whentin be my own

Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Westtimeline: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2021
xProfx:

Alaye iwo gan losun!

Lol... I black pass u if na that one u dey think.

I just dey give the guy benefit of the doubt. I hate to jump into conclusion.
Oga, I am not even black. But I hate inferior bleacher.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Ayobami7(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Hmmmmm
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by The6thAustralia: 7:18am On Mar 10, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Checkout his new colour below. Also check the throwback , some will say na freshness , dear if na by freshness , go check Dangote or Otedola skin , Vivian Gist Reports.

hahahah it's a year of total transformation
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by Charx122: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Who am I to judge this white boy who was a black...So many Nigerian woman and some sisy men are not comfortable with their natural skin.
Re: Small Doctor Joins Bleaching Cream Gang - Shows Off His New Colour by sfgrace(f): 4:14pm On Mar 10, 2021

Instead of admitting your error, you're arguing. Do you have his childhood pictures?

I will show you a picture of someone that was as light as an albino, after a few years of working as a security guard, he turned black, like black! This is someone I knew from childhood and I am speaking from experience. So imagine if he returns to his real colour after quitting the job, those who didn't know him when he was younger would say he is bleaching...
you're right

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bobrisky: "I Am Still Bleeding Blood And Water After Fixing My Body In Dubai" / Fans Slam Kcee Over His 'Childish' Dressing (Photos) / The Hottest Yoruba Actresses ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.