Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:45 PM

Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed (33922 Views)

Amaechi: FG Has Paid $150m Out Of $500m Chinese Loan On Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Amaechi: FG Needs $656 MillionTo Complete Lagos-Ibadan Railway / Amaechi: FG Will Complete The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project By December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by stalwart123(m): 8:18pm On Jan 11, 2021
Thegracefulness:
A lot of people are walking with Corona Virus but how would they know, when testing is over N40,000.

Fortunately for us—almost like our “chi” knows we cannot handle this pandemic.

How its not killing us upon all their jokes in NIMc offices and wedding ceremonies is a surprise.

Forget Covid19 protocol or whatnot, lockdown is a stringent but neccesary measure to curb this virus, unfortunately I’d not advise it for Nigeria.

If they lockdown, at least emulate other countries locking down and offering citizens with relief materials to cope.

Trump gave Americans $600, again Joe Biden has pushed to give them another $2000—albeit considerations monthly, but would Nigeria see that?

Let me say it, clearly we’re not managing this pandemic well. It may stay for a very long time—even after they roll out vaccines. By the time they politicize the vaccination process, people that have already been vaccinated would get re-infected, since the virus trampers with immune memory.

God help us because this handshake don dey reach elbow. One whole year, wasted, gone to the dogs.

2-5 plots of Land, Igbo Etche. 800k

All these stories because of the bolded.
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by buymyride: 8:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Guestlander:

The same reason airports, sporting events, concerts church gatherings etc are discouraged. To stem the spread of covid-19. A responsible government should always be proactive in protecting the public.
and after then COVID ceased to be transferred in our various markets and malls. Continue
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Ance4Liverpool: 9:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
Nigeria get � train?
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Ance4Liverpool: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
We get � train?
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Clothingonline9(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Government agencies should take it calm
Affordable men clothing payment on delivery clothingonline9 Nationwide dispatch
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Astrologyfact: 10:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
buymyride:
And after shutting it down, COVID would miraculously disappear from Nigeria right? What’s the positive effect of shutting down a service whose close substitutes are everywhere and ready to take over? Make una Dey pretend sometimes say una no Dey clueless nah cry

How much?

Check my signature, I have a 2016 Honda Accord toks selling cheap with just 23k mileage.
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Zenithpeak(m): 12:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Lock it up for 600years .... who cares?

Maybe this people thought Nigerians are taking them seriously again after all their failed promises and I don't care attitude towards the lives and properties of Nigerians.
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by NLRulesEnforcer: 12:56am On Jan 12, 2021
stancydg:
If what?

Nollywood has finally done a movie whose story is laced around the ill fated plane crash, that had school children on board in the year 2006. Looks like the movie may be indirectly releasing some details not clear to the public about the incident. You may need to find out for yourself but here's the movie plot.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, who are fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music and advertising. The instant infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a music competition designed to campaign for individualistic national rebirth. Their love grows but then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic events occur, including the disappearance from radar, of a passenger aircraft conveying scores of school children and the reappearance of a supposedly dead lover. How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

This is the link to the movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeehllOlr64

If what? -> If you would stop spamming the forum threads with your ads which abuse and break forum rules. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by NLRulesEnforcer: 12:59am On Jan 12, 2021
galaxylauncher:
Don't watch this movie if you are easily scared of ghost

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyjOyJvJsv0

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop spamming the forum threads with your content ads which abuse and break forum rules. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Greenback: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2021
As far as this mirror head is concerned,the south south and south east are non existent
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by saheedbadmus(m): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Sobasojek:

People boarding it aren’t complaining. So shut your dirty mouth okay olori efolo
elenu peshe peshe talo bae wi.. ise o kae lara loshen shey gbeborun kiri
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Sobasojek: 7:33am On Jan 12, 2021
saheedbadmus:
elenu peshe peshe talo bae wi.. ise o kae lara loshen shey gbeborun kiri
Stfu elenu shipoti enu ageh olori sebe afofungbemu omo abinpabe. O fe lo iku je abi
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by SIONKPO1(m): 7:53am On Jan 12, 2021
OgbanjeProphet:
Covid-19 is not my problem right now.

My problem is why no railway station is being cited anywhere in the south east yet embarassed

One Nigeria gbuo unu there!
The Maiduguri-Port-harcourt will pass through Enugu and Abia state
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by theMagnet: 8:32am On Jan 12, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

Kindly receive sense, act guided and stop spamming the forum threads with your content ads which abuse and break forum rules. Continue and you will be reported to the Mods and your account permanently banned within the next 24 hours.
Lol
This wan eyes neva open
When dem mods nack you 1 year ban
You go stop to dey do work wey dem no send you
I give u 1week
Dem go soon ban you
Lodge complaint in the link in my siggy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by MrWolex: 10:55am On Jan 12, 2021
Is this man Min for transportation or Min for railway? Since he assumed this position, he talks only about railways.
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by Trueteller0147: 11:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Mtcheew. Wetin concern me?
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by NLRulesEnforcer: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
theMagnet:

Lol
This wan eyes neva open
When dem mods nack you 1 year ban
You go stop to dey do work wey dem no send you
I give u 1week
Dem go soon ban you
Lodge complaint in the link in my siggy

"You go stop to dey do work wey dem no send you"

Your reasoning here resembles a dysfunctional society (like Nigeria, for example) in which the citizens (i.e. forum members like yourself) only look to the leaders and/or constituted authorities (e.g. the Mods) to be the ones to encourage and enforce that people abide by the laws (i.e. forum rules) while the citizens avoid doing anything, nor reporting anything, nor saying anything when they see another citizen breaking and abusing the law; just because they feel it is "not their problem".

Well, it is a problem - when I see the forum littered with spam content and ads (in irrelevant places) from forum members unconcerned about how their rule-breaking actions and activities (e.g. spamming ads) negatively affect the overall Nairaland experience for others (both old and new members).

And these same forum members exploit loopholes in the system (e.g. creating multiple alternate accounts) just to spam their content with impunity nor without fear of real repercussions; just because they can "freely" create an another account when banned.

My goal is to rid Nairaland of forum rule-breakers and rule-abusers. Especially members who, unrepentantly, break and abuse forum rules 1, 12, 16, 18, and 19.

There are fewer Mods than are forum members, hence Mods cannot catch every rule-breaker/abuser. As such, I do not see my goal misaligned with the objectives of the Mods; which does include ensuring these forum rules are upheld, in their respective sections, asides regular content and discussion moderation.
Hence, do not foresee a ban directly from Mods, rather what I do anticipate is backlash from rule-breaking forum members being upset that someone is actually telling them to adhere to the forum rules. Rules which are already clearly defined and visible to members even before they publish comments on any thread.

That being said, to avoid derailing this thread; no further comments will be made on this note. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by theMagnet: 2:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

Your reasoning here resembles a dysfunctional society (like Nigeria, for example) in which the citizens (i.e. forum members like yourself) only look to the leaders and/or constituted authorities (e.g. the Mods) to be the ones to encourage and enforce that people abide by the laws (i.e. forum rules) while the citizens avoid doing anything, nor reporting anything, nor saying anything when they see another citizen breaking and abusing the law; just because they feel it is "not their problem".

Well, it is a problem - when I see the forum littered with spam content and ads (in irrelevant places) from forum members unconcerned about how their rule-breaking actions and activities (e.g. spamming ads) negatively affect the overall Nairaland experience for others (both old and new members).

And these same forum members exploit loopholes in the system (e.g. creating multiple alternate accounts) just to spam their content with impunity nor without fear of real repercussions; just because they can "freely" create an another account when banned.

My goal is to rid Nairaland of forum rule-breakers and rule-abusers. Especially members who, unrepentantly, break and abuse forum rules 1, 12, 16, 18, and 19.

There are fewer Mods than are forum members, hence Mods cannot catch every rule-breaker/abuser. As such, I do not see my goal misaligned with the objectives of the Mods; which does include ensuring these forum rules are upheld, in their respective sections, asides regular content and discussion moderation.
Hence, do not foresee a ban directly from Mods, rather what I do anticipate is backlash from rule-breaking forum members being upset that someone is actually telling them to adhere to the forum rules. Rules which are already clearly defined and visible to members even before they publish comments on any thread.

That being said, to avoid derailing this thread; no further comments will be made on this note. Have a good day.
I didn't read all of this
But I wanna tell you something~I was like you until they banned me for a month for nothing
I give you my word
You'll soon be banned
It seems like you're new to NL
Re: Amaechi: FG Will Stop Train Services If COVID-19 Protocols Are Not Observed by wealthtrak: 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2021
NLRulesEnforcer:

grin... This cracked me up!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Declares APC's Usman Ododo Winner Of 2023 Kogi Guber Election / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / "Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.