Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s (39874 Views)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by LordReed(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dapcity007:

It gives me a clear understanding to the plight of the LGB sexual orients, if you are one , as a conservative, how can I have understanding of LGB sexual orients if I don't seat down and discuss with one experiencing it fundamentally

I don't want to speak to their activist, I want to understand them on a more humane and empathetical level

My sexual orientation has nothing to with understanding that LGBT people are humans and should have all the rights humans have. If you lack empathy for your fellow humans me telling you my sexual orientation will not do the trick. Go learn how to have empathy first.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by nick50(m): 12:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
Aisha Yesufu is a freethinker and a liberal thank god for her. Anyone against same-sex marriage should give logical reasons devoid of religious and cultural sentiments.
...same sex marriage is a huge threat to human existence imagine if ur parents were homosexuals would u come into existence?.. Ur lineage would have long been wiped off the face of earth

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
LordReed:

My sexual orientation has nothing to with understanding that LGBT people are humans and should have all the rights humans have. If you lack empathy for your fellow humans me telling you my sexual orientation will not do the trick. Go learn how to have empathy first.

So if they cannot come out and identity themselves , they should not claim to be victimized
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kingrefreshed:

I agree and so is all other sins

If masturbation in public can be accepted then homosexuality as a practice can be accepted since they are both sexual
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Flamemignon1(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
rawfact:

Never. I've appointed females to head at different times. But they are females I was very confident of their objectivity/delivery without losing focus. In fact, I love to have females head because they naturally abide with set goals and objectives given to them. That is why I said, "not so comfortable" because not all females pass the test. Meanwhile, Aisha Yesufu has lost it COMPLETELY. Nothing from her moves me anymore. Not even her hijab!

Regarding the word "homophobe", I agree that some people hate gays but not me. How? I will explain: If a child is dirty, you hate the dirt, never the child. Let's move from gays for a moment. If you find a man trying to have sex with a tree, you wouldn't hate the man but you will certainly hate his act. In fact, you will deem him insane at that moment, and wouldn't want your loved ones come in contact with him. That is exactly my point.

See, we never created our bodies o. God Almighty did and He determines its functions/usage. Same way, Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook and has the say over its usage. When we abuse our use of Facebook, we get banned and Mark doesn't feel bad about it. Rather, he expects us to learn the lesson we failed to realize before the ban. God created humans as male and female. And He designed (anatomy) the male and female body slightly different from each other for sexuality, reproduction and other functionalities.

For sexuality, the male body was designed to have sex with a female body exclusively. During the bible days, majority of the people (including their leaders) in the city of Sodom and Gomorrah changed the order of sexuality as men were having sex with other men (homosexuality), and it angered God Almighty to the extent that he sent some Angels down to earth with just one mission - "destroy the city of Sodom and Gomorrah to ashes completely with burning sulfur" [Genesis 19: 1 - 25], and they did. Though they saved a few people who were not involved in that practice of sexuality.

That some leaders of some countries (including some foreign celebrities) approve such sexuality does not make it okay at all. They are not God and will never be! God Almighty hates such sexuality with a strong passion as confirmed in above bible reference. Whichever man is having sexual feelings for another man should seek genuine spiritual deliverance quickly and avoid all forms of gay contents. Same goes for females having sexual feelings for another female.
I'm not really gonna write a lengthy anecdote but I will say this. Human biology trumps religion, not everyone believes in God so as well sexuality is not chosen, it's innate. Let's just agree to disagree, I can't go back and forth today
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by LordReed(m): 1:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dapcity007:

So if they cannot come out and identity themselves , they should not claim to be victimized

Thank you for proving you lack empathy.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
LordReed:

Thank you for proving you lack empathy.

They should come out of their closet
We won't judge

They can't continue to remain in hiding and expect us to empathize with them
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by ledaman: 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Pathological lair.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Christistruth00: 2:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Why do you see homosexuality as a bad thing?

Romans 1.26

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Genesis 19: 4-12

. 4 Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”

6 Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind him 7 and said, “No, my friends. Don’t do this wicked thing. 8 Look, I have two daughters who have never slept with a man. Let me bring them out to you, and you can do what you like with them. But don’t do anything to these men, for they have come under the protection of my roof.”

9 “Get out of our way,” they replied. “This fellow came here as a foreigner, and now he wants to play the judge! We’ll treat you worse than them.” They kept bringing pressure on Lot and moved forward to break down the door.

10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.

12 The two men said to Lot, “Do you have anyone else here—sons-in-law, sons or daughters, or anyone else in the city who belongs to you? Get them out of here, 13 because we are going to destroy this place. The outcry to the Lord against its people is so great that he has sent us to destroy it.”

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by tsdarkside(m): 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
i noticed something when that endsars protest was going on....
as soon as this gays wanted to join too,the movement cooled down in matter of days....
Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
engrchykae:
now she is showing her true calling,an agent of the new world order goons.
No wonder the boldness,she knew if she is arrested,her men will call for her release with immediate effect.
Bobrisky, Aisha yesufu,maddam oby,okonjo iweala will one day show their identity as new world order agents

New World disorder agents you mean.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: I Witnessed Same-Sex Marriage In Nigeria In The 80s by omohlexy: 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
Flackoo:
The truth is all these activists are just after self popularity and the hustle for fat media paycheck, public validation on every of their opinion. If Aisha can't answer the following questions then she should cover her face with shame and either walk back to her village shell in Edo or the streets of Kano where she grew up !!
Name of the homo couples
Venue of the wedding ceremony
Name of officiating priests
Name of the bride and groom parents
Then pictures from the homo wedding!!
it's true. Wealthy women and female traditional rulers married young female virgins. Olokun priestess too. It was a sign of class.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe Campaigns In Style In The 1960s / All The First Ladies Nigeria Has Ever Had (Photo) / Omisore Joins Oyetola & Ooni Of Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.