Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. (1935 Views)

Niger President Thanks Nigeria Over $1.96bn Kano-Katsina-Maradi Railway Project / Kano/Maradi Railway Work Begins February 2021 / FG Commences Ibadan-Kano Railway Project (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Bickyo: 6:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Audio jur
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Susu888:

I don't have to for you... Maybe on another thread sha!

One thing is sure though, the project will continue wether you like it or not cheesy

Carry on...

I’m on the same page with you on this one! Of course it will ‘continue’! This Daura-Maradi rail line was the endgame all along! He just had to do a small stretch in the south (Lagos-Ibadan) so it wouldn’t look too suspect!

So in your ‘fair and balanced’ mind you reckon it’s ok for this project to go ahead when the south-east and south-south are yet to get a look in?! This is the same thing they’re doing with the AKK gas pipeline when the south-east is yet to get any federally funded gas reticulation project!
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Are you aware Buhari approved reconstruction of narrow gauge lines you rightfully want working?

The rails broke down due to lack of maintenance. What you should be asking for ontop of rehabilitation of narrow gauge line is standard north south raillines for Akwa Ibom for the new seaport.

Look at your lame excuse?

So the Kano= Mardi rail won't break down.

Its the ministers work to maintain it....

Have you hard anything about Enugu airport again....but Kano and Kaduna airport are up and running.

The easterners lack effective leadership...that's why many are clinging to Kanu...and it shouldn't be.

2 Likes

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Simplyleo: 6:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Nigeria was created by joining the north and the south...but I know you lack education so you thrive on divide and rule.

Why do you want the north as entity and then the SW, SS and SE treated separately?

Agreed nobody is holding anyone, but we know those combing the forest looking for ESN that have nothing to with you.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense. But when fed appointment is made and cuts across all zones with the ne nw NC ss se and sw , then everything is "north"

You don't know where I come from, do you?

Tell us what the east contributes to national purse and stop talking nonsense.

Of course, other than hiding behind "we south" the east contributes nothing. Prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Are you aware Buhari approved reconstruction of narrow gauge lines you rightfully want working?

The rails broke down due to lack of maintenance. What you should be asking for ontop of rehabilitation of narrow gauge line is standard north south raillines for Akwa Ibom for the new seaport.

Anybody can approve anything.

Didn't Buhari approve money for Enugu airport?

Where is the project now?

Such approval is to divert attention of gullible persons like you.

This style has been going on for decades...just like the 2nd NIger bridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Blue3k(m): 6:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Look at your lame excuse?

So the Kano= Mardi rail won't break down.

Its the ministers work to maintain it....

Have you hard anything about Enugu airport again....but Kano and Kaduna airport are up and running.

The easterners lack effective leadership...that's why many are clinging to Kanu...and it shouldn't be.

Yeah I agree eastern leaders are trash. Trains break down but standard guage lines are better than narrow guage. Are you going to claim they wont finish those projects like they're doing with 2nd Niger bridge?
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
Absolute nonsense. But when fed appointment is made and cuts across all zones with the ne nw NC ss se and sw , then everything is "north"

You don't know where I come from, do you?

Tell us what the east contributes to national purse and stop talking nonsense.

Of course, other than hiding behind "we south" the east contributes nothing. Prove me wrong.

Let start be you telling where you come from NW, NC or NE so we can do the comparison as you want.

I am waiting...
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:29pm On Jan 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

Thank God the south is peaceful...

If GEJ built rail like from Abuja to Cameroon border...you would not wail, but would have strapped stuff in your lean malnourished body to destroy people and properties.

GEJ couldn’t have been even 10% as greedy and self-centred as this Buhari before they bomb the entire country straight back to the stone ages!
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

GEJ couldn’t have been even 10% as greedy and self-centred as this Buhari before they bomb the entire country straight back to the stone ages!

GEJ was poor.

He didn't do anything for his region.
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Blue3k:

Yeah I agree eastern leaders are trash. Trains break down but standard guage lines are better than narrow guage. Are you going to claim they wont finish those projects like they're doing with 2nd Niger bridge?

PH - Maiduguru will be completed by 2023?
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Blue3k(m): 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

PH - Maiduguru will be completed by 2023?

Unlikely since take years just to finish sections.
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Simplyleo: 6:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

Let start be you telling where you come from NW, NC or NE so we can do the comparison as you want.

I am waiting...
[/s]
You can ascribe any of the zones to me if you like. Infact, you may assume I'm fulani from futa jalon, I don't fvcking give a fvck.

But I don't think where I come from should stop you from telling us what the east contributes to national purse, does it?

The plain truth is: the east contributes nothing to national purse, if not, tell us what they contribute.

Absolutely nothing but the noisiest.

1 Like

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
Redcrafton:

GEJ was poor.

He didn't do anything for his region.

I agree with you! He had his eyes on 2015 so he thought if he focuses more on the north that they will fall over themselves to vote for him!
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
You can ascribe any of the zones to me if you like. Infact, you may assume I'm fulani from futa jalon, I don't fvcking give a fvck.

But I don't think where I come from should stop you from telling us what the east contributes to national purse, does it?

The plain truth is: the east contributes nothing to national purse, if not, tell us what they contribute.

I know you central clown will not take the challenge...It took you something to reassess.

Now I will tell you what the SE contribute to the nation better than all you north states.

1. Diaspora remittance worth average of $18 billon per year...the east has much of it compared to the entire north. Banks charges, fees, transactions for it.

2. Investment in shares in Banks, Breweries, cement companies, hotels (NICON Abuja etc) worth up billions...the east contribute more than the entire north.

3. Properties in schools, malls, hospitals, Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Jos, etc, etc fro where they pay taxes...they contribute more than the entire north.

4. Stamp duties from bank transactions...they contribute more than the entire north...how many of you have bank accounts.

5. Vehicle registration fees for buses they use in transportation is also a contribution.

Etc

Igbos’ N45 Trn Investments In North At Risk —ACF
https://www.nairaland.com/1820688/igbos-n45-trn-investments-north

Now is your turn to make a noise and shame me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Simplyleo: 6:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

I know you central clown will not take the challenge...It took you something to reassess.

Now I will tell you what the SE contribute to the nation better than all you north states.

1. Diaspora remittance worth average of $18 billon per year...the east has much of it compared to the entire north. Banks charges, fees, transactions for it.

2. Investment in shares in Banks, Breweries, cement companies, hotels (NICON Abuja etc) worth up billions...the east contribute more than the entire north.

3. Properties in schools, malls, hospitals, Abuja, Lagos, Kaduna, Jos, etc, etc fro where they pay taxes...they contribute more than the entire north.

4. Stamp duties from bank transactions...they contribute more than the entire north...how many of you have bank accounts.

5. Vehicle registration fees for buses they use in transportation is also a contribution.

Etc

Igbos’ N45 Trn Investments In North At Risk —ACF
https://www.nairaland.com/1820688/igbos-n45-trn-investments-north

Now is you turn to make a noise and shame me.
[/s]
This is what I'm saying. He ascribed a zone to me, then went ahead to pull figures from his arse.

On another thread, he said igbos account for 50% of $12 billion remittance. It is now $18 billion. Lol.

No be only N45tr, na $450 tr.

Gerrourahia.
Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by Redcrafton: 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
This is what I'm saying. He ascribed a zone to me, then went ahead to pull figures from his arse.

On another thread, he said igbos account for 50% of $12 billion remittance. It is now $18 billion. Lol.

No be only N45tr, na $450 tr.

Gerrourahia.
[/s]

You damned goal post shifting cry cry babe with lame excuses was given ample time to state where you come from for comparison but you slipped away as you have no grounds.

You are not intelligent..I said average of remittance. I know you are have no eyes for details...you could still be a federal perm. secretary some where in Abuja signing away billions in contract...with absolutely no skills.

The quote was from your northern leaders..unless you believe they are lying.

I am still waiting on your contribution..and stop raising dust to divert attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Signs Us$1.959bn Kano-maradi Railway Project. by TruthHurts1(m): 8:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Be grateful that we've allowed you to have the lion's share of at least one "special" part of economy grin

[img]https://images./1mvkjaa922P2BxLszrv9cJ.jpg[/img]

Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Wail / DSS To Arrest Those Calling For Biafra, Oduduwa Republic / What Is The Best Painless Way To End It All In Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.