Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (17906 Views)

MEN!! If You Let Your Wife Control You Like This Man, You Are Finished!! (Photo) / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hahhaha
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
PrinceofAgoAre:
Lol. If we dnt want to gve women money anymore den go out there nd look 4 money else where na.
who says men can get sexdollz, fleshlights, vaseline nd soaps.
xvideos + vaseline + soap = huge loads of cum nd we gon b aiit.
So when it comes to i need a child matter nd we decide to hoard our dicks, mke we see as go be na. Una go beg tire. Even d tip, we will nt put. tongue

Saw a thread where u guys were acting all mushy, so i thought u guys woulda boo'd up

Same way women can get cucumbers and bottles to self service. Needing a baby is another matter entirely.

In a way, I like this matter of withholding things. This way, some certain things will end and everybody to develop sense. Although I know there will defaulters from both camps sha but if majority will hold it up, I'll be impressed.

We were acting mushy, really? Are you sure it wasn't him flirting and me playing along that you saw as mushy. Anyhoo, we didn't boo up anything. I don't do nairaland love tongue
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

Like I said, not in the mood.
You don’t have to be
Stop promoting prostitution
It’s what it is

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You don’t have to be
Stop promoting prostitution
It’s what it is

It does not matter how many times you preach it, we are closing our legs if men are withholding their money. Simple.

Instead of broke guys to say they are looking for full time free punna all in the name of 'girlfriend', they are busy hiding under the cloak of slut-shaming. Punna that shouldn't even be given to you guys at all is being given at a reduced price, yet you guys are ungrateful.

Entitled modafvckers

1 Like

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by 2shure: 11:48am On Jan 13, 2021
I blocked 3 last nite. 2 never called me one day but sent me an urgent 5k message on whatsapp,while the last ugly one messaged me an hour ago asking for 2k urgently. No time.i block and delete
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

It does not matter how many times you preach it, we are closing our legs if men are withholding their money. Simple.

Instead of broke guys to say they are looking for full time free punna all in the name of 'girlfriend', they are busy hiding under the cloak of slut-shaming. Punna that shouldn't even be given to you guys at all is being given at a reduced price, yet you guys are ungrateful.

Entitled modafvckers

You can’t shame the shameless

Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by LadyTianna(f): 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:

No pussy can drain any pocket, Nne. It takes a glorious pussy to drain a pocket, unfortunately, no Nigerian girl is garnished with a glorious pussy.

Hahaha the Nigerian actresses buying houses in Lagos beg to differ tongue
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Sixfeetbelle: 6:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
kokanepyramid:

You can’t shame the shameless

tongue tongue

Na you know ooh.
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

tongue tongue

Na you know ooh.
then do not take offence when called a prostitute, ashewo or olosho.
you can do whatever you want with your body, it is the hypocrisy i am against, let's call a spade a spade. be proud of who you are.
Re: Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos by Charx122: 9:42am On Jan 14, 2021
Preciousgirl:
Let's see who is the real boss

Men In trouble cheesy

No competition you know the reality ...only 20% of females in 9ja use their head the rest 80% is anybody's guess!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hard Facts Of Life. / Quit Toxic And Abusive Relationships Or Marriage / Sweet! This Picture Of A Girl Spotted Under The Sun Will Wow You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.