Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,925 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party (42326 Views)

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu / Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha Hints On Contesting In 2023 Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Rochas not been a ranking officer was as a result of INEC not giving him his certificate of return when others were given and sworn in, he had to go to court before he was given, that's not the main issue, my question was should Wike be the governor of Lagos state, will tinubu be able to breath fresh air, drink water and drop his cup in peace? Run Lagos as his father's estate? take orders from him before he sleeps with his wife, sign any contract paper ? Appointing his commissioners?

Tinubu can continue to command both Dick and Harry in Lagos State, because Lagos state has no body except Tinubu, you can't Compare Lagos to states like Anambra, Imo, River's, Edo, even Awka Ibom that have men with ball's, and can challenge any body money for money, thugs for thugs, spiritual for spiritual, oga name any strong man in that lagos, please don't mention Mr. Bode

Sir, you don't understand how ranking is done in the Senate. Please read up on it.

In Nigeria, there are just two states; Lagos and others.

If you succeed in Lagos, you have succeeded in others. That is why most governors in the South are picked from their base here in Lagos.

In Lagos, like other states where the Yoruba are dominant, there is a leader who holds the majority of the collective power in trust. That individual is carrying tremendous burden and when he or she delivers, he is rewarded with more privileges. That is why Asiwaju Tinubu continues to enjoy the trust and followership of most in the South West. It is a cultural thing among the Yoruba that there must be a leader and that leader earns the right to the leadership.

Please let's revisit this chat again when HE Wike leaves office. I will not be surprised if he is handed the same treatment HE Rotimi Amaechi is receiving from the APC in Rivers like the one Sen Okorocha is receiving in Imo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That you are free and emancipated today is the product of the sacrifice Lagos and its people made and continue to make.

That you don't appreciate it still does not change the fact.

Try make your place or state as formidable and progressive as Lagos so you can witness same progress.

There is nothing progressive about Lagos, take a look at cities that have same privilege as Lagos, international airport (only gateway in and out of Nigeria) Sea Port (only functional seaport), formal capital. Which other state has that kind of privilege in Nigeria? But still is backward when comparing it other cities like Cape town, Nairobi, Cario, Jo-bug, etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 9:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, you don't understand how ranking is done in the Senate. Please read up on it.

In Nigeria, there are just two states; Lagos and others.

If you succeed in Lagos, you have succeeded in others. That is why most governors in the South are picked from their base here in Lagos.

In Lagos, like other states where the Yoruba are dominant, there is a leader who holds the majority of the collective power in trust. That individual is carrying tremendous burden and when he or she delivers, he is rewarded with more privileges. That is why Asiwaju Tinubu continues to enjoy the trust and followership of most in the South West. It is a cultural thing among the Yoruba that there must be a leader and that leader earns the right to the leadership.

Please let's revisit this chat again when HE Wike leaves office. I will not be surprised if he is handed the same treatment HE Rotimi Amaechi is receiving from the APC in Rivers like the one Sen Okorocha is receiving in Imo

This your story is too long, the answer is very simple, You guys in the west don't have anybody except Tinubu, even the V.P is a learner, you can't find men in the likes of Rochas, Wike, Orji Kalu, Ameachi in the west
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

This your story is too long, the answer is very simple, You guys in the west don't have anybody except Tinubu, even the V.P is a learner, you can't find men in the likes of Rochas, Wike, Orji Kalu in the west

Yes you are right sir. Those people you listed are political leaders who were treated as political lightweights and rejected by their own people(perhaps except HE Wike because he is still in office).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Obago99: 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
hahahahabahahaha wahala be like federal government dem no dey hard to declare strike
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Clothingonline9(m): 9:58pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buy quality
December promo sales
pants trousers 1.5kGeorge and Mark & spencer
Chinos 3.5k
Jeans 4k
Polo 3.5k
Turkey shirts 3.5k
Balenciaga 12k
Turtle neck 4k
Joggers 5k
Hand chain 2k
Suit
Plain and pattern over 100 designs
Cufflinks 1k
Click on ads for pics or whatapps catologue
Payment on delivery within Lagos and nationwide delivery check contact on profile just click
All are Europe top brands and all sizes available.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

There is nothing progressive about Lagos, take a look at cities that have same privilege as Lagos, international airport (only gateway in and out of Nigeria) Sea Port (only functional seaport), formal capital. Which other state has that kind of privilege in Nigeria? But still is backward when comparing it other cities like Cape town, Nairobi, Cario, Jo-bug, etc

In my opinion, I believe we can still do better in Lagos. We won't rest on our oars.

In Africa, it is still Lagos and the others. The other cities are still far behind.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by broadman20: 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
He should leave abeg! We don't need him in APC! In fact, he should stop WASTING his time... If President Muhammadu Buhari refuses to seek a third term, then a morally upright candidate from the South West will emerge, while Governor El-rufai will emerge as his vice..

I was once a supporter of Dave Umahi because of my belief in equity and fairness.. But with the desperation of politicians from the South East, coupled with the hatred from our SE brothers and sisters, it'll be disastrous to hand over the presidency to them.. I'll not be a part of such an arrangement!

So it's cool! They should leave the APC! Let the FITTEST SURVIVE!

God bless Nigeria!

I sincerely want to believe that you are typing this from a hospital bed.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Downey(f): 9:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
Una go still loose because you're born to be a secondo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by newoffer: 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2021
Joke... As if they have what it takes to win their local government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Yes you are right sir. Those people you listed are political leaders who were treated as political lightweights and rejected by their own people.

You can't even name one except Tinubu, what a shame, My question is still not answered

"Can Tinubu be relevant, freely drink water and drop his cup in peace in Lagos under Wike as governorship?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Bimpe29: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
They're on their own.
Okorocha has done it in 2019 and failed.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by ipobarethieves: 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
sad sad imagine sad sadThieves dat should be sleeping in kirikiri get mouth in diz corntree sad sad.joining thieves hands together to mould statues /loot the treasury grin grin sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

In my opinion, I believe we can still do better in Lagos. We won't rest on our oars.

In Africa, it is still Lagos and the others. The other cities are still far behind.

Where did you get this crap from? Growth in what area ?

Is it heath care, portable water, environment, good road network, education, Urban renewal or what exactly
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by bsani(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Hmm
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by HeadShot: 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:
He should leave abeg! We don't need him in APC! In fact, he should stop WASTING his time... If President Muhammadu Buhari refuses to seek a third term, then a morally upright candidate from the South West will emerge, while Governor El-rufai will emerge as his vice..

I was once a supporter of Dave Umahi because of my belief in equity and fairness.. But with the desperation of politicians from the South East, coupled with the hatred from our SE brothers and sisters, it'll be disastrous to hand over the presidency to them.. I'll not be a part of such an arrangement!

God bless Nigeria!

Who cleans buhari backside and still believes in Justice and fairness??...

Buhari and fair can't go together...

Buhari means Nepotism in the dictionary.. look it up
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Vaughanlanrewaj: 10:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Where did you get this crap from? Growth in what area ?

You are uncouth in your comments so far when I thought we are having a decent political debate.
I will no longer respond to your comments sir.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You are uncouth in your comments so far when I thought we are having a decent political debate.
I will no longer respond to your comments sir.

So, good night and God bless
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. They better think again before going ahead except the two of them are getting ready for their final retirement.

One, despite just leaving office recently, has lost out completely in his Imo state while the other one has been feeding off the inability of Sen. Abe and HE Rotimi Amaechi to put their Rivers State APC house in order.

Asiwaju Tinubu left office since 2007 yet remained relevant. Talk is cheap. They should go and work very hard.

You are an irrelevant keypad warrior trying to form political analyst but with a bigoted afonja bias.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Onepeople: 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
smallJagaban:

But Orji Uzor Kalu has his son as Speaker of Abia state House of Assembly
bro orji and TA orji are not the same, but they have something in common two fraudulent governor's. TA is the one that have his son as speaker.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by seunmsg(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sirjamo:
Please, stop replying that political novice. Tinubu that fought Obasanjo and gave him a bloody nose, he would dismantle Wike and Okorocha in ten minutes

Okorocha has actually been dismantled. Wike got lucky the last time out because of the infighting in APC, he won’t survive the next election.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Onepeople: 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Plut01:

Any attempt by other region to hijack the next presidential position from the Yorubas will be met with stiff resistance.

We all know it is the turn of the south westerners to bring fort a man to rule this great country.

The North had it turn through Yara'dua and Buhari.
The south south through Jonathan.

And the south Easterners through their son, Ebora Ndigbo (Oluchukwumasegun Obasannjo)wink

childish comments, bereaved of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Lawdis(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!

if Rochas and Wike are not morally upright candidates so no more morally upright ones from the Southeast and your people are not desperate for power abi.....?

.....something is smelling grin grin grin
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Lawdis(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!

if Rochas and Wike are not morally upright candidates so no more morally upright ones from the Southeast and your people are not desperate for power abi.....?

.....something is smelling grin grin grin.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Onepeople: 10:20pm On Jan 11, 2021
The southern region fighting each other for no reason forgetting that their main enemy is the northern region, when will this people have sense? Tinubu this rochas that, until we understand that the faith of this men coming anywhere near the site of president is in the hand of their northern counterpart.
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Dcoy: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!
Dumb zombie
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by PicLtd: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
If Wike is truly as powerful as he thinks, let him leave PDP and float another party. Na only him fellow cultists and killers for Ikwerreland go vote the useless party.

Any party that field Wike either as VP or president is buried. The idiot has a volatile temperament and is not trusted by any of the major 3 tribes.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Formularcr7: 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Oga Ade, if the south west can have politician in the likes of Rochas and Wike, Tinubu will be a child's play, Rochas is an old Politician, he is not having his way in the east because the east have a way of paying loyalty to politicians, while Wike and Tinubu will equally share southwest political structure, imagine Wike to be the governor of Lagos state, do you think Tinubu will have peace and not on exile?
tinubu will never support a candidate like him, they call it foresight

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Shadysen: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!
idiot
Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria!

Nobody knows you
You are irrelevant in the scheme of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Joining Forces With Wike – Okorocha Hints On New Political Party by Ngorbungor(m): 10:50pm On Jan 11, 2021
Formularcr7:
tinubu will never support a candidate like him, they call it foresight

And you think someone like Wike will go on his knees for tinubu's blessings before he becomes governor, oga for this side of the country men don't do such, they fight if necessary

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video / Soludo: Peter Obi Knows That He Can’t And Won’t Win / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.