Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

African Ready To Wear - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / African Ready To Wear (1870 Views)

Is It Bad To Wear Mens Sandals To Job Interview? They Laughed At Me [pics] / What Would You Prefer Your Wife To Wear Always? / Would You Buy Ready-To-Wear Ankara Dresses Or Rather Sew ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

African Ready To Wear by mrsxudoh(f): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2011
Hi,

Fashion conscious ladies  who live outside of Africa AND will like to wear authentic African outfits. You are needed for a marketing survey.

Please answer each question

1. Will you consider buying a ready to wear African outfit for yourself?

2. Will you buy a ready to wear outfit as a present for someone?

3. What is the maximum price (any currency) that you will consider paying for a ready to wear lady's outfit?

4. If you will not consider buying an African outfit - why?

Please precede each answer with the question number.

Many thanks for your time. [/color]   smiley cheesy cheesy

Re: African Ready To Wear by toytuns(f): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2011
This is a good blog and questions.
I've always had this questions in mind. I will be glad to see what people responses are.

Reading through a blog sometimes ago, the comments I read was that,
African cloths are priced too high to buy, so people will rather go to the mall and buy some cheap
cloth than gathering money together to sew or buy African cloth.

African cloths are not easily sewn as ready to wear because they are custom made. Majority of them are classified as couture. Hand made and sewn by the designer.
The reason why it cost that high is because there is no machine labor, to speed the work or the process of making it. Its all hand made and original.
Re: African Ready To Wear by iice(f): 4:56am On Apr 01, 2011
Hmmm ok i don't really wear african wears. Never was my thing. When forced to wear them, i just take my brother's kaftan and wear it. So the probability of me buying female african wear is low compared to me buying a male african wear.
1. Maybe in kaftan style, yes
2. I would definitely buy something for a male friend.
3. If it's more expensive than the average tee and jeans, sorry i ain't buying it.
4. Style, preference or cost

(1) (Reply)

MUST SEE: Gals Latest New Pose For Snaping Pics!!! / Bridal Makeover Promo, New year ,Brides as low as 15k For Full Makeover/gele. / Style Focus: Marjorie Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.