Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son (4797 Views)

I Hate My Life, I'll Make Sure My Father Suffers At Old Age. / My Mum Used To Beat My Dad So I Grew Up To Hate Women / I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Oksman(m): 11:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kyrian1118:
This morning around 3am my wife and I were having sex and the kids were fast asleep , I couldn’t bother to locked the door because I knew they were fast asleep and none of them would wake up , as we continue I was in the mood about to cum when my son of two years walked into the room shouting for his mummy I was still on the top of her and doing it slowly because I was about to cum without my son noticing , it was dark too.

I whispered to my wife to not say anything we will keep quiet until he leave but while I was still riding his mother in silence , he climbed to our bed and started crying mummy where are you, at this point I had to allow him to go to his mum , I was so angry and locked myself to the bathroom and mastrubate until i cum. This is not the first time he has been doing this .
I came out of the bathroom and he was asking me so many questions which I ignored him and slept. I left for work without playing with him like we do every day.
I am beginning to hate him because he is trying to separate my wife and I . Anytime we are busy he is also interfering and our two daughters of eight and four are never like him , I do allow them to have their mum attention during the day all day unless they are at school and why can’t he allow me to enjoy my wife at night . I feel like my son want to take over my wife and I hate him. What do I do to stop him for interfering between my wife and I ?

Don't hate him he is still a toddler. Morever he is totally dependent on his mum at that age. You are not alone here about the intrusion and he not trying to separate you from your wife. You are better off putting a lock on that door to avoid a repeat but you are wrong to say you hate him.
Wish you the best.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
You just made my day, the native doctor side na him me no like, but claiming territory is king. that's the best part. God punish devil.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This must be very sexually frustrating..
Before lalasticlala and other elders come to your rescue, let me share my bit because it happened to me too so I relate perfectly to how you feel.
My son will always creep up beside his mother just when I am about marking our attendance register.

This kept on for a while so we deviced a trick...we'd go into the bathroom and do it there while the little fella cried away at the locked door banging on it with all his might.
(His noise helped a lot because his mom was a hell of a screamer.)

Out of fear of being reported for child neglect due to his constant loud cries, we deviced another trick.
We began dropping him inside our giant washing machine's carton.
I'd pack candies, toys and other likely distractions inside the carton and just drop him there.

Dude wasn't still distracted, he'd play for barely 2minutes and start screaming like he was abducted.

We learnt another new trick.

We decided to only copulate at 3am when he'd be fast asleep. The first time we tried it...this dude wet the bed just when the reverse cowgirl was getting into gear.
The second time, I was just about to put the key into the ignition when he began screaming like he just fought with the antichrist in his dream.
The third time, Newton's second law of motion was already in progress when he reached out his hand and dragged my schlong with all his energy.

That was when I knew this was more than just bad-timing...it was definitely spiritual.
So I cut some of his lock and took it to one native doctor who confirmed that he was the reincarnate of his mother's over-protective dead lover who died on his way to pay her brideprice.

That was the day I decided not to be bothered.
I'd shag whether or not the toddler was there...that was my way of claiming territory and telling that jealous spiritman that a new person was in charge of the kpekus.

That must have humiliated him because since then, before I even pull his mother's pant, e don run go parlour.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by seanwilliam(m): 11:59pm On Jan 11, 2021
CalliDora1:
angry

How old are you Sir?

How can you say you hate an innocent toddler who hardly knows what he's doing because of sex?? For goodness sakes, hes just two!!! Get a hold on yourself and stop to think about what you just said.

For all you know, you could be depriving him of his mother because he's still very young hence needs her more than you and he has every right to dislike you but guess what... He didn't dislike you. That was why he still came to chat you at dawn but you chose to snub him. Aren't you being childish and despicable?

The worst you can do is lock him out! Not hate him. Damn!
na lie. The pikin no Dey suck breast again at two years so wetin he Dey find ?? If na me, I go throw am to the other room and lock him up till I’m done.. why my pikin go Dey chance me grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
na lie. The pikin no Dey suck breast again at two years so wetin he Dey find ?? If na me, I go throw am to the other room and lock him up till I’m done.. why my pikin go Dey chance me grin

Lol..

What got me pissed was the word hate he used. at such odd hours a child came calling and you don't care to know why but you're only concerned about satisfying your self. What if the child was being chased by something or he had a nightmare?

Let him not go and harm the innocent boy because this one shock me o. A father hating on a two year old?? It is finished.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by seanwilliam(m): 12:12am On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol..

What got me pissed was the word hate he used. at such odd hours a child came calling and you don't care to know why but you're only concerned about satisfying your self. What if the child was being chased by something or he had a nightmare?

Let him not go and harm the innocent boy because this one shock me o. A father hating on a two year old?? It is finished.
forget that one, he said it was not the boy’s first time of doing it. you are not a man , you don’t know how e Dey be for Body when you’re about to cum and someone came knocking .. grin

That being said, I believe the op is catching cruise sha cos I doubt any sensible man would hate him pikin cos sexual satisfaction..
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before lalasticlala and other elders come to your rescue, let me share my bit because it happened to me too so I relate perfectly to how you feel.
My son will always creep up beside his mother just when I am about marking our attendance register.

This kept on for a while so we deviced a trick...we'd go into the bathroom and do it there while the little fella cried away at the locked door banging on it with all his might.

Out of fear of being reported for child neglect due to his constant loud cries, we deviced another trick.
I'd pack candies, toys and other likely distractions inside the carton and just drop him there.

Dude wasn't still distracted, he'd play for barely 2minutes and start screaming like he was abducted.

We decided to only copulate at 3am when he'd be fast asleep. The first time we tried it...this dude wet the bed just when the reverse cowgirl was getting into gear.
The second time, I was just about to put the key into the ignition when he began screaming like he just fought with the antichrist in his dream.
The third time, Newton's second law of motion was already in progress when he reached out his hand and dragged my schlong with all his energy.

That was when I knew this was more than just bad-timing...it was definitely spiritual.
So I cut some of his lock and took it to one native doctor who confirmed that he was the reincarnate of his mother's over-protective dead lover who died on his way to pay her brideprice.

I'd shag whether or not the toddler was there...that was my way of claiming territory and telling that jealous spiritman that a new person was in charge of the kpekus.

That must have humiliated him because since then, before I even pull his mother's pant, e don run go parlour.

ROFLOL gringringrin

Na this kind things Dem dey see Uncle NwaAma. Lol....

This your own is on another level.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
forget that one, he said it was not the boy’s first time of doing it. you are not a man , you don’t know how e Dey be for Body when you’re about to cum and someone came knocking .. grin

That being said, I believe the op is catching cruise sha cos I doubt any sensible man would hate him pikin cos sexual satisfaction..

Ok.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by uchaymart(m): 12:23am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hahahaha grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Toneyo(m): 12:24am On Jan 12, 2021
CalliDora1:

Lol..

Him never see anything. At mid night doing the do... "daddy, I want to wee wee". Daddy or mummy, " I need water".

Or is it the mid night cry to my bedroom? Sometimes, they all want to sleep in the bedroom. Sometimes, I'm to sleep on the bedroom floor while they invade my bed space with their mum.

I can go on and on. I and wifey just have to device a means to do it.

Chairman is there hating, while I will be the one to attend to them while madam would be fronting hissing.

Oga OP, you better dont hate that boy. He even had a chat with you!? And you ignored him. How I love to listen to their blabbering and reply them in my best way of understanding.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 12, 2021
Toneyo:

Him never see anything. At mid night doing the do... "daddy, I want to wee wee". Daddy or mummy, " I need water".

Or is it the mid night cry to my bedroom? Sometimes, they all want to sleep in the bedroom. Sometimes, I'm to sleep on the bedroom floor while they invade my bed space with their mum.

I can go on and on. I and wifey just have to device a means to do it.

Chairman is there hating, while I will be the one to attend to them while madam would be fronting hissing.

Oga OP, you better dont hate that boy. He even had a chat with you!? And you ignored him. How I love to listen to their blabbering and reply them in my best way of understanding.

Aww... You're such a loving father.
I'm touched by this.

Op, see your mate. Learn to make sacrifices o. Afterall you brought them into the world. So give them your attention when they need it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by purples25(f): 2:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Unusual of me, but i find that kid really annoying. As a kid, even if i was dying, i dare not try that shit, neither would my brothers. I don't know the training that involved, but i sure know beating and severe sterness was part of it.

Till today it irks me when i see children act that way because for me, it's either i was never that type of child, or I never dared it. Some certain things i had to grow a little, just to have the guts to try. Some things i did....lol...beatings had reduced....that is why...lol.

I really got angry when my youngest brother would try that. It is because they didn't beat him like us. My father would have to leave the bed for him. I felt that was a very spoilt attitude, for a child to dare such.

When they put the fear of God in you, you as a child will see 'ojuju calabar' coming to your bed but you will prefer to die there than to dare go to meet your mom and dad. Abeg it's just lack of discipline.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Evacroft: 2:46am On Jan 12, 2021
Kyrian1118:
This morning around 3am my wife and I were having sex and the kids were fast asleep , I couldn’t bother to locked the door because I knew they were fast asleep and none of them would wake up , as we continue I was in the mood about to cum when my son of two years walked into the room shouting for his mummy I was still on the top of her and doing it slowly because I was about to cum without my son noticing , it was dark too.

I whispered to my wife to not say anything we will keep quiet until he leave but while I was still riding his mother in silence , he climbed to our bed and started crying mummy where are you, at this point I had to allow him to go to his mum , I was so angry and locked myself to the bathroom and mastrubate until i cum. This is not the first time he has been doing this .
I came out of the bathroom and he was asking me so many questions which I ignored him and slept. I left for work without playing with him like we do every day.
I am beginning to hate him because he is trying to separate my wife and I . Anytime we are busy he is also interfering and our two daughters of eight and four are never like him , I do allow them to have their mum attention during the day all day unless they are at school and why can’t he allow me to enjoy my wife at night . I feel like my son want to take over my wife and I hate him. What do I do to stop him for interfering between my wife and I ?

If all this is true then you need to go check ur mental state asap, how can u even bring urself to hate ur 2years old toddler. Don't start maltreating that boy because of sex,things are happening now.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by cococandy(f): 3:04am On Jan 12, 2021
It’s a 2 year old toddler. Easy
purples25:
Unusual of me, but i find that kid really annoying. As a kid, even if i was dying, i dare not try that shit, neither would my brothers. I don't know the training that involved, but i sure know beating and severe sterness was part of it.

Till today it irks me when i see children act that way because for me, it's either i was never that type of child, or I never dared it. Some certain things i had to grow a little, just to have the guts to try. Some things i did....lol...beatings had reduced....that is why...lol.

I really got angry when my youngest brother would try that. It is because they didn't beat him like us. My father would have to leave the bed for him. I felt that was a very spoilt attitude, for a child to dare such.

When they put the fear of God in you, you as a child will see 'ojuju calabar' coming to your bed but you will prefer to die there than to dare go to meet your mom and dad. Abeg it's just lack of discipline.

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Oizee(f): 4:28am On Jan 12, 2021
I dislike men that loose their Sense of reasoning when it comes to s.x u even use the word hate on a toddler and u called urself a father........kai

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Oizee(f): 4:30am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

u are simply hilarious

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Angelacruz: 6:12am On Jan 12, 2021
This is d most hilarious thread have read this yr.It is called oedipal complex,and he will out grow this stage.Be patient wit him and always ensure u lock ur door before action takes place

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by etrouble: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Kyrian1118:

You need psychiatric evaluation. Sex snd Cum kee you there. Hating a two years old boy who cannot differentiate his left from right just because of SEX? I think you should not have been a father, but can we question God?

1 Like

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by etrouble: 7:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Sharonstone7719:
Send him to boarding school

This one should be castrated
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by etrouble: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NAIRALAND! The Craziest, the Weirdest.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by ahnie: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2021
seanwilliam:
My son is 3yrs old....he does the same.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by KingAlayinde(m): 8:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Kyrian1118:

oga don't tells me u will picks puna over ya son, an innocent child do u knows maybe u do worst to ya parent too when u are still a baby too
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by DaInferno(m): 9:21am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

bosssss! I don't wanna analyse Evey bit of what you said. ur story sent shivers!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 12, 2021
the world has gone to the dog! imagine a grown man hating his son,for sex that he has enjoyed for many years.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Kaycee7(m): 10:48am On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe, kiri nwayo na-enye m okporoko n'eze adighi mu grin grin
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Bekin: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2021
All boys does that even you, the complainant u did the same, if am lieing ask ur father. When my son was a year old anytime am dicking his mum in d middle off the night he will wakeup and demand for breast, when his done he force himself in d middle of both of us.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by heniford2: 12:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
mumu full everywhere
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Oldoinyolengai(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
No matter what! never ever hate any of your kids unless you have a go ahead from a DNA test.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by ITbomb(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Do DNA
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
I can see you are hungry for insults. Chai many people head no correct for this country oooo!
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Second thought just cut his head off so you can die inside your wife puna. Stupid useless senseless, brainless, humanless anything less idiot.
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by Amarachibaby(f): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
hmm na wa but why do i find this hilarious
Re: I Am Beginning To Hate My Only Son by candygist: 6:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kyrian1118:

Maybe he heard is mum moaning, so he thought she was crying and he came to check on her. Don't be stupid father, don't hate your 2 years old son all because of sex.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight / Pains Of A House Wife / You Are Not A Man Without A Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.