Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor (66672 Views)

New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / An Overview Of The 10 Lane Oshodi-Murtala Muhammed International Airport - Pics / Atedo Peterside's Anap Jet Robbed At Murtala Muhammed International Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor by ofiko123(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Welcome to Nigeria..
Re: The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor by MrDam(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is so true I was at the airport January 1 8pm immediately I drop someone at the departure area I moved a bit for the next car behind me to park very well, then immediately I was about to drive off I got a call I was already descending from the airport facing the over head bridge I got a call from the person I just dropped, I was like maybe he forgot something I had to park then i put on my hazard light immediately before I finish the call someone was already dragging my car handle thank God it was locked then the said he has clamped my tired that its a no parking area I was trying to explain myself begging him to take it easy he has started calling towing vehicle he sai,d I will bail myself with 50k that I am stubborn, initial I was begging him with 5k then something came over me like man you dey mad, why you go clamp my tire God will punish you who you be I was talking in that manner, I enter inside my car back put on the engine and drive the car like that I was ready for trouble though but luckily for me nothing happen to my rim and tyre u think I spoil the clamping machine I can't tell that's how I zoom off.
Re: The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor by mmsen: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
HolinessForever:
Shame on the Federal road safety Commission..
Shame on FAAN
It's a Disgrace and a Shame to Condescend this low to rip your own Citizens..
Once again , Shame

FRSC is completely useless.

FAAN isn't much better.
Re: The New Scam At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos By Patrick Nwafor by Kurumaru: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na Lampard people be dat ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20 / Newly Commissioned Abia Flyover Turned To Dumping Site (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.