Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,379 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery (346 Views)

Your Master Baker Is Here / Experienced Bread Baker / Master Baker Needed / Experience Driver And Master Baker/baker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by Fapcon: 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
An Experienced Bread Maker is needed to head a commercial Bakery. The Master baker must have revelant skill in Bread and Pastry Production.
Must reside around OPIC Isheri, Magodo, Arepo, Magboro, Ibafo, Aseese or Shimawa. If You live far and willing to relocate to Official apartment, you may apply also.

Those currently working with bread production company or bakeries will be given priority.

Send CV to fapcon25@gmail.com
Re: Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by Fapcon: 6:40am On Jan 12, 2021
Fapcon:
An Experienced Bread Maker is needed to head a commercial Bakery. The Master baker must have revelant skill in Bread and Pastry Production.
Must reside around OPIC Isheri, Magodo, Arepo, Magboro, Ibafo, Aseese or Shimawa. If You live far and willing to relocate to Official apartment, you may apply also.

Those currently working with bread production company or bakeries will be given priority.

Re: Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by sambright2012: 8:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Goodmorning , i think i am fully qualify for this position, how do i speak with you, can u send me your number
Re: Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by Fapcon: 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021

sambright2012:
Goodmorning , i think i am fully qualify for this position, how do i speak with you, can u send me your number
Re: Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by Fapcon: 7:49am On Jan 13, 2021
We actually Need 3 Master Baker.

Send in your CV if you meet the requirements
Re: Master Baker Needed To Head Production In A Bakery by Mozino007(m): 1:04pm On Jan 19, 2021
[quote author=Fapcon post=97970247][/quote]im a baker but i reside in shaki oyo state

(1) (Reply)

Invited For Interview With Mutual Benefit Assurance / Akwa Ibom Recruitment Of 10,000 Teachers 2021: How To Apply / Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.