Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) (49085 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Man Accused Of Ordering Househelp To Unleash Dogs On His Wife In Lagos / Man Accused Of Chasing Away His Pregnant Wife Because Of His ''Mistress''.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Phred1717: 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Wahala dey o

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by deepwater(f): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 10:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fear women. Sets of idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
I said in the last post till I hear the husband side of the story I won't react.
Una see the reason why is not good to judge without hearing from the two side

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by modsAREuselesss: 10:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
k
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Fidelismaria: 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
Foolish woman!!

Divorce her stupid ass and make sure she gets nothing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
That child doesn't belong to that man obviously

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Donlino123(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11, 2021
I was wondering why will a man want to molest his 9months old son...women!!! what a strong damage control...

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2021
sapphiere:
More videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOkb49aw9DY
Are you not the same person shouting men are evil,men are molesters?
Funny how your obvious hatred for men will send you ranting on a one sided story.. angry

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11, 2021
the unmarried ones on these platform really need to pray to God for a good husband or wife........cos the news just keeps getting crazier

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by AntiWailer: 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Stupid man.

i believe he is a liar.

bringing in the popular DNA for the season shows he wanted to latch on to the trend to get public sympathy.

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by 02Kebreal(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11, 2021
Women!

2 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:14pm On Jan 11, 2021
Karleb:

You are a very confused human being.
Indeed..
A very confused human..
After descending on the man without hearing his side.. angry

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by chukiz(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by modsAREuselesss: 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Are you not the same person shouting men are evil,men are molesters?
Funny how your obvious hatred for men will send you ranting on a one sided story.. angry
leave that dirty hoe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Three sides to this story; The wife's side, The husband's side and the Truth!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Molahnelson(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
I am sorry to say this but I think most people are not matured enough to married

Even if you're in your thirties or in your late 40 that's does not show enough maturity for you to married

The moment you think as a woman that money is the number one point for marriage, that is the number one sign of your immaturity and your mental incapability for marriage

WE MOVE

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ostechno(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Kriss216:

Dear men, never inform your wife before you carry out DNA test on your child/children.

Research by WHO shows 99.897689% of Nigerian women will oppose the idea of carrying out DNA on their children.

Dear Women, if to close legs never taya you, don’t marry! we need you unmarried so we can desist from committing adultery.
Abi oo, DNA test that can be done even without the child Kno, your DNA is literally everywhere. When you eat, you DNA is on the spoon.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by luminouz(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
ostechno:

Abi oo, DNA test that can be done even without the child Kno, your DNA is literally everywhere. When you eat, you DNA is on the spoon.

Lol...I hear u...
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
Chale, I don't trust the woman even 1%. I have become fearful of some women with some tendencies because of what my own brother's wife tried to do to him because he was 'cheating'...and this is something that could have seriously affected his blossoming career as a young Captain in the Ghana Army. The man may be at fault for whatever marital challenges they face, but this lady is trying to destroy him. Men have to start understanding the Bro Code, some women want to destroy men to society.

A working class man who is gay can get his sex, he doesn't and wouldn't need to sleep with his one year old son. He can even get a hooker and pay for anal.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by hashtagged(m): 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
As usual useless wh0res and their false accusations.

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by futurerex: 10:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
Women, the only creature that communicated with satan.

6 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
Voice messages and text messages confirming the true situation of what transpired between I and my wife will be made public in due course.
Mbok, take note from this man, Neymar and the Transcorp Hilton playa, Alaska.

Keep records.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nktessy(f): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
It is well ooo
Some hv husbands but frustrates him
Others don't have husbands n are frustrated
I don't know the easiest one again
The frustrated marriage abi the frustrated singles

4 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
by just mere looking at her face im 101% certain she is lying

9 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by ModestGal(f): 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
This WhatsApp message is normal between couples, its no evidence for anything

From the comments, I can see that nairalanders are partial in judgement and there's an unhealthy hatred for women, that's why they couldn't see that the message he showed points to nothing.
It could be any offence that she's begging the husband for, and there,it shows the man left home without returning as at due,and the wife took action against him.

Again,it has nothing to do with the matter on ground, in fact, I have been thinking the woman could be lying totally but with this, I feel the man is playing a cool game and thus, there could be elements of truth in what the wife said

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Verysmart101: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
[i][/i]Whether the evil woman likes it or not,she will be disgraced.1st that D.N.A must be conducted cos you cant spoil my image accross the federation and still be in my house answering my wife.Mba!!!! Otumokpo will do the rest for me.I hate nonsense.
Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by simplesearch: 10:40pm On Jan 11, 2021
The story doesn't add up to conclude a DNA test request orchestrated this whole collapse as insinuated. There seems to be critical and lingering issues that have even made the man absond from home. They both seems to be trying hard to garner public sympathy by being economical with the truth, for if your house is already on fire how do you tie that to your request for a DNA test on your own son, something no one can actually stop you from carrying out if you so desire? So what if at the end the result turn negative? He would have been justified showing the public the result proving the baby isn't his, that alone would have won the much needed sympathy. I think the truth side will be unfolded once the issue assume a full legal dimension.

8 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Verysmart101: 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
AntiWailer:
Stupid man.

i believe he is a liar.

bringing in the popular DNA for the season shows he wanted to latch on to the trend to get public sympathy.
U are the biggest gay i have ever seen on planet earth.

7 Likes

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by Arindin: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I won't ask men to fear women because if you fear women, you can't dominate them.
But if you can fear women, please fear women.

shocked shocked angry

1 Like

Re: Man Accused Of Molesting His 9months Old Son Reacts (photos) by godgizzy(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2021
Brandonx:
This social media madness ehn, with her scattered dentition like that of a retired witch.
I've said it before a man should only consider getting a wife when he's above 50 to aviod being lonely at old age.
If you need a child get a baby mama no man should trade his youthful age for marriage it's not worth it.

This your talk make sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) / My Adorable Niece Paying Rapt Attention To Her Ipad With Legs Crossed. Photo / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.