Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs (23867 Views)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Ahead Of Obasanjo In All Fields Of National Development / Garba Shehu: Buhari’s Children Have Right To Use Presidential Jet / Afenifere: Buhari Sees Nothing Wrong In Northern Leaders' Inciting Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by themanderon: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
He will continue to see the things he wants to see till all his brothers up north are totally wiped out by insecurity and banditry. These same people where the ones screaming blue murder when Ihejirika stayed more than they expected now because its their brother they have lost their voices and the President is still seeing what he is seeing while their people are dispatched to early graves. The crookedness of the north will be their ultimate destruction. Let him continue to chase apples in the sky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Blabbermouth: 11:54pm On Jan 11, 2021
SilverNorGold:

My brother, again, learn to read and comprehend! If you don't have anything to say, move on! You demanded to know why more users criticize Buhari and his government here and I have replied that so well that you couldn't even object to that!

Again, learn to read and understand and stop making baseless assumptions!
LMAO! The only point you raised is that Northerners who are the only patriotic citizens and supporters of Buhari are not on Nairaland for one reason or the other.
You've tried.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by DedeNkem: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
As if incompetent jihadist Buhari knows what he's doing!
He doesn't know shit!!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by 001spice: 11:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
Buhari. the chief commander of the seer`s. Mad man

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by deepwater(f): 12:18am On Jan 12, 2021
doggedfighter:
You all are mad
Despicable and insensitive beings. undecided undecided

Modified : Sapphiere , I don't know what your
experiences with men are.

But you have to watch it because you are loosing it. You made a statement here which I find weird about no one should leave a child with a man even if he's the child' s father.

You were dancing around on the other thread about the man molesting his son.

Now the man has come out with what really happened.

What have you said?

Watch it, Sis !

Sapphire said she was once married and fathered by a dusty rat...

Let's pray for her
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by schoolmaster: 12:18am On Jan 12, 2021
obi4eze:
grin

I may not have the raw statistical figures to back my argument. But going by demands from Arewa youth, northern elders, your sultan and emirs, afeniferi, a good number of s/e, s/s, sw, governors, clerics and clergymen, soldiers in the war front, Daura youths, national assembly and many more. Simple research analogy will prove that over 90% of Nigerian adults want change in this area that seams not to be working. Except those that are directly or indirectly benefiting from the government. Just go to the street of any Nigerian city a d conduct a survey on your own. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Villagemeat: 12:22am On Jan 12, 2021
That 30k Wil never do u good. U only spend it on ashawo.....then wait for month end for another 30k
SilverNorGold:
Good...

Of course, majority of them cannot see! How can they see when they are blinded by hatred, bigotry and envy?

How can they see when everything Buhari does is bad to them? Even if Buhari lay down his life for them, they'd still condemn him for it!

How can they see when wailing is their calling?

How can they see when they're not happy that peace is being restored? How can they be happy?

The few genuine critics that actually mean well for Nigeria expected MORE... They acknowledge that Buhari has done better, eg Zulum.. But the complaint is that the issue hasn't completely ended, which is understandable. And I agree with them... The security agencies should end this war once and for all, even though I commend them for a great first half!

However, since the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces has assured us that all forms of terrorism and banditry will end this year, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He's just human, like you and me.

As for the enemies of Nigeria, they can WAIL for all I care! Nigeria go better, whether they like it or not!

God bless us all.

My brother, learn to read and understand! MAJORITY of the CRITICS, not majority of the people.. Majority of the people are happy. The minority of the people who are not can be divided into 2 groups of critics.. Those, the majority, who criticize blindingly and out of hatred VS the minority, who criticize, not out of hatred, but genuineness. Zulum belongs here. They criticize the government but still admit they've tried.

However, the majority of the people know they have done well and therefore in support.

My brother, you should ask Nairaland @the emboldened. How many people support this government to begin with - from inception? Didn't you see the number that voted Atiku on nairaland? Lol!

That aside, most of the Northerners and others from other regions that supported this government have either been banned or they simply stopped participating. How many Northerners are on this Forum to start with? Most of the commenters here are either IPOB supporters or Anarchists.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:
So what have the president & his lacklustre service chiefs been doing? Of course treating atrocious elements with kids gloves.BH being granted amnesty while NW governors are romancing bandits.

Guess it is still the same BH that have long been "technically defeated", "terribly down graded", "lacking the capacity to carry out major attacks" & "attacking soft targets."

The details you are a asking for is classified, and should not be cheaply disclose.

Remember that Nigeria will take delivery of super Tucano this year? So the scenario is going to be like 2015
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by OyinO: 12:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Akaegwu:
Yes, we know that likes attract likes .
Failure attracts failure.
OUR darling president puts together with the service chiefs are embodiment of failure.
I and Manna love our darling president because he keeps proving to be one of the best clueless in the world so far.
We are expecting to replace him with another useless one from PDP if Jesus never showed up in 2023.

continue shifting Jesus's coming from year to year.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Brushstrokes20: 12:44am On Jan 12, 2021
Usual gibberish from the useless bunch of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

Only a red revolt can salvage the doomed contraption!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by MrWolex: 12:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Perhaps if the Northerners have all been wiped out of existence, then Buhari will tell Nigerians what he is seeing that everyone isn't.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by nedekid: 1:04am On Jan 12, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Good...

Of course, majority of them cannot see! How can they see when they are blinded by hatred, bigotry and envy?

How can they see when everything Buhari does is bad to them? Even if Buhari lay down his life for them, they'd still condemn him for it!

How can they see when wailing is their calling?

How can they see when they're not happy that peace is being restored? How can they be happy?

The few genuine critics that actually mean well for Nigeria expected MORE... They acknowledge that Buhari has done better, eg Zulum.. But the complaint is that the issue hasn't completely ended, which is understandable. And I agree with them... The security agencies should end this war once and for all, even though I commend them for a great first half!

However, since the Commander-in-chief of the armed forces has assured us that all forms of terrorism and banditry will end this year, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. He's just human, like you and me.

As for the enemies of Nigeria, they can WAIL for all I care! Nigeria go better, whether they like it or not!

God bless us all.

My brother, learn to read and understand! MAJORITY of the CRITICS, not majority of the people.. Majority of the people are happy. The minority of the people who are not can be divided into 2 groups of critics.. Those, the majority, who criticize blindingly and out of hatred VS the minority, who criticize, not out of hatred, but genuineness. Zulum belongs here. They criticize the government but still admit they've tried.

However, the majority of the people know they have done well and therefore in support.

My brother, you should ask Nairaland @the emboldened. How many people support this government to begin with - from inception? Didn't you see the number that voted Atiku on nairaland? Lol!

That aside, most of the Northerners and others from other regions that supported this government have either been banned or they simply stopped participating. How many Northerners are on this Forum to start with? Most of the commenters here are either IPOB supporters or Anarchists.
The only thing he will lay down his life for is maluu. It is understandable.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by nedekid: 1:06am On Jan 12, 2021
Blabbermouth:

A wise pidgin proverb states - If e dey do you like say na everybody dey mad, check am well, na you gan gan dey mad.

That loosely translates as - If it looks as if everyone around has /is running mad, do check again, you are actually the mad one.

Look at your life. Majority cannot see, but few good ones like you, Helinues and Zulum.
Everyone on nairaland is a wailer and no patriotic citizens, except those of you on the 30k payroll.
Deep..

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:11am On Jan 12, 2021
I work in your company as manager and I know all your secrets and you wake up one morning want to sack me can you imagine that?
I will expose all your secrets to the press .

That the reason why Bubu can’t sack them because they know his a lifeless man.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Tundex911: 1:53am On Jan 12, 2021
Aye e LA baje man yii
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by AFONJACOW(m): 1:57am On Jan 12, 2021
H
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by seunayantokun(m): 2:20am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-sees-what-nigerians-dont-see-about-service-chiefs-says-garba-shehu

If only Buhari sees what about 180 million don't see, and only you, femi adesina, lying machine, and few others see what Buhari sees then you are A SICKENING FELLOWSHIP OF LIARS.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by NwaliE01: 2:29am On Jan 12, 2021
An old man that sat at one corner in Nigeria and he's oblivion of happenings around him talk more of the country.
I hope he is not cashing out also in this persistent insecurity.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by tete7000(m): 3:52am On Jan 12, 2021
No law stipulates the tenure, but there are statutes that state how long they should remain in service before they retire, 35years and those guys are long due for retirement. What a lawless, barbaric and irresponsible government Nigerians bring upon themselves. If they have been retired as at when due, they will no longer be fit to be army chiefs.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by wizelink(m): 4:02am On Jan 12, 2021
ONE MAN IS SEEING WHAT MORE THAN 200 MILLION PEOPLE BOTH VERY OLD AND YOUNG ARE NOT SEEING. WHAT AN IRONY. MEANING THE SERVICE CHIEFS ARE DOING GREAT WORK.
I AGREE WITH YOU MR HOWEVER WHAT WOULD YOU SAY WHEN TWO OF YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR DARLING WIFE ARE KIDNAPPED AND SLUTTERED LIKE CHRISTMAS GOAT BY BOKO BOYS BEFORE THE WHOLE WORLD? I BELIEVE THE NARRATION WILL CHANGE INSTANTLY.
BECAUSE IT HAS NOT HAPPENED TO YOU, THAT IS WHY YOU ARE VOMITING RUBBISH TO NIGERIANS.
GOD WILL CERTAINLY JUDGE YOU AND YOUR LIKES

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by crafteck(m): 4:05am On Jan 12, 2021
We need someone that sees what we see
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by charmingfrank(m): 4:13am On Jan 12, 2021
One man seeing what 240m Nigerians don't see. Indeed seer of the century
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Okuda(m): 4:27am On Jan 12, 2021
one man get sense pass 200m people.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Franking: 4:30am On Jan 12, 2021
Don't deceive urself Buhari doesn't see anything. He's just clueless.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by MoIbrahim: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2021
See foolish argument. So Buhari sees a justification to break the law?
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by Racoon(m): 4:41am On Jan 12, 2021
SpaceMarshall:
You have just said my mind Mr Racoon
It is a privilege to share the same worldview sir.Good morning.Nice day IJN
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by sindan: 4:43am On Jan 12, 2021
It's obvious, you don't need to open a thread about that.
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by vineyardfarms: 4:52am On Jan 12, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/buhari-sees-what-nigerians-dont-see-about-service-chiefs-says-garba-shehu

@ garba shehu - you boss will see what ng see in the service chiefs- when the bandites will attack aso rock. He will know and see they are gross incompetant and inactive and have out lived their usefulness. Why did he relocate his family ?-
Re: Garba Shehu: Buhari Sees What Nigerians Don’t See About Service Chiefs by erospecial: 4:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Sirjamo:
I support the call for service chiefs to go, not because it's the solution to our insecurity but because I am a strong advocate of career progression. If these ones do not go, others won't move up the ladder and they might be sabotaging the system.

Boko haram has seen 3 Presidents and more than 30 service chiefs, changing service chiefs is not the solution.

I AM DONE TALKING
You're simply a daft and dumb dube!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IGP Charges Police Officers To Marry Each Other / ‘Massive Corruption In Electricity Sector, Discos Defrauding Nigerians’ - WAMAC / Wale Edun: With Fuel Subsidy Removal, FG Has Ended Borrowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.