Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. (1720 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / This Is How I Prepare Before Going To A Nigerian Guy's House (photo) / Once You Make Any Of These 7 MISTAKES – Girls Will Always Friendzone You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
here is 10 mistakes girls make when going to a guy house.

1, going there with a bag. this act Is very wrong especially when getting to know each other. most guys are not comfortable see a girl inside their house for the first or second time with a Big bag. what are your plans? sometime they are afraid to leave only you inside for security reasons.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:24pm On Jan 11, 2021
2. going there with your friend. this act is literally wrong from all side especially when getting to know each other. if you are scared then make sure you leave as quickly as possible and decline if he offered you anything. but make sure you called him to say good things after you get home so he doesn't feel bad. it's better that way instead of going there with your friends.
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2021
3. telling him you are hungry. you came all the way from your house and telling him you are hungry. this is not suppose to be it should be the other way. except you came with food stuff you plan to cook there.
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2021
4. going there with too rigid shoes. there are shoes that is so difficult to pull off or something. so you end up entering his house with the shoe. better put on a slippers when going there so it can easily be pull off.
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
5. telling him if he can accommodate you brother. bad as it seems a girl once ask me if her brother can live with me for some time. although I declined but that was completely wrong for her to ask me.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:37pm On Jan 11, 2021
6, telling him to change the tv station from what he is watching or collecting the remote control. that is very rude behavior and majority of men don't want someone like that.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by CuteMike01(m): 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2021
fineboynl:
here is 10 mistakes girls make when going to a guy house.

1, going there with a bag. this act Is very wrong especially when getting to know each other. most guys are not comfortable see a girl inside their house for the first or second time with a Big bag. what are you plans? sometime they are afraid to live only you inside for security reasons.

fineboynl:
2. going there with your friend. this act is literally wrong from all side especially when getting to know each other. if you are scared then make sure you leave as quickly as possible and decline if he offered you anything. but make sure you called him to say good things after you get home so he doesn't feel bad. it's better that way instead of going there with your friends.

fineboynl:

3. telling him you are hungry. you are came all the way from your house and telling him your are hungry. this is not supposed to be it should be the other way. except you came with food stuff you plan to cook there.

fineboynl:
4. going there with too rigid shoes. there are shoes that is so difficult to pull off or something. toy end up entering his house with the shoe. better put on a slippers when going there so it can easily be pull off.

Ye my brain o! Op have mercy on my soul...

2 Likes

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by tnerro1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
I fit buy you something cold for that no 4 grin
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2021
7. making use of his toilet. it's not a good behavior to use his toilet when still getting to know each other. tiolet is like privacy and it's better to avoid anything that will prompt the use of his toilet during the first and second visit. except he make love to you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2021
6 and 7 isn't something to worry about (guys inclusive)
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by Rebekah029(f): 11:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
r
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:42am On Jan 12, 2021
8, refusing to go back home at when due, guys expect that you go home after a visit except he ask you to stay with him. unwise it will get to a point where you have overstayed your welcome.

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by shantti(m): 9:46am On Jan 12, 2021
fineboynl:
7. making use of his toilet. it's not a good behavior to use his toilet when still getting to know each other. tiolet is like privacy and it's better to avoid anything that will prompt the use of his toilet during the first and second visit. except he make love to you.

See your mouth, so you want to make love to her when you are still getting to know each other, yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by fineboynl(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2021
9. sitting on his bed or cushion, when he has not said so. it's advise to wait until your host tells you to sit and where to sit.
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by felong(m): 9:58am On Jan 12, 2021
What's this nonsense op take time o.
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by ena5four(m): 10:08am On Jan 12, 2021
My Problem Is The Ad Down This Post, I Mean How On Earth Could You Represent Our Amu|Oko|Penis With Ordinary Fruit, I Mean Cucumber O, Mtchw
Re: 10 Mistakes Girls Make When Going A Guy House. by paulolee(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2021
just imagine...

(1) (Reply)

I'm In A Very Dangerous Situation Right Now / Are Some Female Bankers Really That Bad? / She Deceived Me With Pregnancy Pls Should I Continue This Relat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.