Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market (613 Views)

Slavery In Our Labour Market / As A Graduate Is It Advisable To Get Into The Nigerian Police Force A Recruit? / Can Scars Be A Disadvantage in The Labour Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
As white collar and even blue collar jobs are not forthcoming, and having been underpaid and for the past 4 months unpaid as an office assistant in a one man real estate business (I actually understand and empathise with him because we've not had so many clients in need of our service), I decided to go all out to look for another job and it has not been easy.

I submitted my CV both online and offline without any feedback.
When the Hunger reached a certain point, I decided to look for menial jobs in Lagos like security and cleaner and I can tell you for a fact that it was not easy at all. It seems being a graduate can automatically disqualify you from getting some jobs sef.

That said, I need a job badly. I'm based in Lagos.

My CV is available on request.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by dollytino4real(f): 11:07pm On Jan 11, 2021
dat is eh! I saw a post of Secretary I went only 4 dem to tell me' u are a graduate we can not pay u'

1 Like

Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by LikeAking: 11:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
You will over come.
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by evioke(m): 2:29am On Jan 12, 2021
SoulNavigator:
As white collar and even blue collar jobs are not forthcoming, and having been underpaid and for the past 4 months unpaid as an office assistant in a one man real estate business (I actually understand and empathise with him because we've not had so many clients in need of our service), I decided to go all out to look for another job and it has not been easy.

When the Hunger reached a certain point, I decided to look for menial jobs in Lagos like security and cleaner and I can tell you for a fact that it was not easy at all. It seems being a graduate can automatically disqualify you from getting some jobs sef.

thanks.

A Fintech company is recruiting in Lagos deadline tomorrow
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by evioke(m): 2:34am On Jan 12, 2021
SoulNavigator:

thanks.
Send your CV to this address support@dartpay.cash
It's a marketing job pay is 50k monthly Dm me
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 12, 2021
evioke:

A Fintech company is recruiting in Lagos deadline tomorrow
I'm interested
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 12, 2021
evioke:
Send your CV to this address support@dartpay.cash It's a marketing job pay is 50k monthly Dm me
will do that shortly.
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2021
LikeAking:
You will over come.
I hope so.
Re: How Being A Graduate Is Now A Disadvantage In The Labour Market by VTJN(m): 6:40am On Jan 13, 2021
evioke:

Send your CV to this address support@dartpay.cash
It's a marketing job pay is 50k monthly Dm me
I'm much interested sir, please can you help me?

(1) (Reply)

Meetl Is Recruiting In Abuja / N-power NEXIT: Reps Pass Supplementary Budget, No Mention Of NEXIT, N-power On B / Urgent Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.