Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria (14564 Views)

COVID-19 Update For January 11 2022 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 17 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 15 2021 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Starcrest1: 5:20am On Jan 12, 2021
They are writing figures again,

This ain't brilliant.....
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by bannex(m): 5:54am On Jan 12, 2021
God help us
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Roushy(m): 6:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Is it only Lagos that is carrying out covid19 test?
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by MyOpinion1(f): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2021
The figure keep increasing day by day
Have the govt even considered the effect it will have on the front line workers . They will get tired and that can cause "mistreatment"
Please you people should do the needful once and for all.
If it is total lockdown that can solve this, then conclude on a time frame and let's get it done once and fall all..
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 6:25am On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:
Infection rate is going up and airspace is still opened undecided So more infected persons can come in

Have you read the travel procedures for entry to Nigeria or any other country for that matter? It isn't travel that is the problem it is the Nigerian refusal to obey any law that gives him personal responsibility for compliance.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 6:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Isokoson1:

Because Dias nothing like coronavirus for Nigeria... Nah so dem come carry my brother for house say him get covid 19, e change am for dem... Person way get typhoid with malaria, him treat him self.. From the very first day.. I know say e no dey Naija ...forget Nah black we be.. Even my younger brother works with one of the military.. Even him self dey ask me say inside the Abuja town Nah scam too... I dey ask.. Where dem dey see the people from

Misguided masochism

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by ChiefS(m): 6:33am On Jan 12, 2021
Mvena:
Even UK show us dead bodies those times, they was barely space to bury people but please make una country try show us some people wey don die
Channels, Arise and TV News shows us live the patients for Isolation centre and those on oxygen. They even interviewed some of those recovering. Maybe you missed it. Please don't misinform others with false information. I know people directly who have died from it. Thank God for giving you good health and stay safe.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by popweezy(m): 6:39am On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 7:10am On Jan 12, 2021
OGUN KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON AT NCDC.
FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS EVERY DAY.
THE REAL PANDEMIC IN NIGERIA ARE HUNGER, INSECURITY AND POVERTY.

ALMIGHTY GOD KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON PLANNING ON ANOTHER LOCK DOWN IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Clonus: 7:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Almighty God doesn’t listen to this your kind of prayer. Let’s assume he does then I think it will be appropriate to reply thus:
If there is covid-19 in Nigeria,
If these numbers are accurate or even under-reported,
If people are actually very sick and struggling to take the next breath because of this virus here in Nigeria,
If people have died and are still dying from it leaving loved ones to mourn and dependents impoverished then we may make bold to say that this your prayer should go back to the sender.
Lordbinsmar:
OGUN KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON AT NCDC.
FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS EVERY DAY.
THE REAL PANDEMIC IN NIGERIA ARE HUNGER, INSECURITY AND POVERTY.

ALMIGHTY GOD KILL EVERY SINGLE PERSON PLANNING ON ANOTHER LOCK DOWN IN NIGERIA.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by tutudesz: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2021
BreconHills:

Have you read the travel procedures for entry to Nigeria or any other country for that matter? It isn't travel that is the problem it is the Nigerian refusal to obey any law that gives him personal responsibility for compliance.
Since we all know Nigerians hardly obey the law, why not stop them from traveling back. Some will come back and not isolate themselves.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Skymason20(m): 8:04am On Jan 12, 2021
how many likes for kogi state grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Juskiddbull(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2021
NCDC......opor!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Since we all know Nigerians hardly obey the law, why not stop them from traveling back. Some will come back and not isolate themselves.

Nigeria cannot stop its citizen carrying a valid international passport from entering the country. What it can do is shut down the airport. The economy is not robust enough for a lockdown - even though i personally would want an immediate circuit breaker lockdown followed by selective restrictions based on LGA's but I doubt that will happen.

The big problem is that a lot of people do not believe that this disease is anything other than malaria or that it even exists at all. This group consists largely of young people who are literally killing their parents and older people. The FG has shown a lock of commitment and imagination for dealing with this disease. But truth is the FG has never cared for peoples lives. Only we can do this by educating one fool at a time. Most Nigerians don't care about death until they see it looming and then they start begging and pleading.

I almost lost two brothers to this disease and I have lost several friends. But we must face the reality that it will be our responsibility to stay alive.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Lordbinsmar: 8:19am On Jan 12, 2021
Clonus:
Almighty God doesn’t listen to this your kind of prayer. Let’s assume he does then I think it will be appropriate to reply thus:
If there is covid-19 in Nigeria,
If these numbers are accurate or even under-reported,
If people are actually very sick and struggling to take the next breath because of this virus here in Nigeria,
If people have died and are still dying from it leaving loved ones to mourn and dependents impoverished then we may make bold to say that this your prayer should go back to the sender.

OGUN KILL YOU AND YOUR USELESS SCAMDEMIC.

I REPEAT THE REAL PANDEMIC IN NIGERIA ARE HUNGER, INSECURITY AND POVERTY.
COVID 19 EXIST IN THE WEST AND NOT IN NIGERIA.

WHY DID YOUR USELESS GOVERNMENT NOT BAN FLIGHTS FROM UK? WHY LOCK INNOCENT MASSES UP INSTEAD? WHY HOARDING OF PALLIATIVES DURING THE FIRST LOCK DOWN? ARE THE PEOPLE LIVING IN KOGI STATE GHOST? WHY ARE THEY NOT CONTACTING COVID 19?

PEOPLE WILL SURELY DIE EVERYDAY, WITH OR WITHOUT COVID 19.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

OGUN KILL YOU AND EVERY OTHER PERSON CLAMORING FOR THE SECOND PHASE OF LOCK DOWN IN NIGERIA AT THE DETRIMENT OF THE POOR MASSES.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:32am On Jan 12, 2021
Rubbish.......
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Slynation(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2021
Bello1004:
Since the inception of this pandemics, No lockdown in Kogi state,No face mask, No physical and social distancing. No total lockdown of schools , religions centre, social gathering and other related crowded invent, everything seems to be going smoothly. I thought by now, people should be dieing like chicken in the street of lokoja, due to corona, but nothing dey happen. people are moving around smoothly doing their daily activities just as usual. I'm confuse!
That's the only state government that refused to be manipulated by their selfish agenda.....This Pandemic in this useless country is definitely a certified and verified scam

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by tutudesz: 8:48am On Jan 12, 2021
BreconHills:

Nigeria cannot stop its citizen carrying a valid international passport from entering the country. What it can do is shut down the airport. The economy is not robust enough for a lockdown - even though i personally would want an immediate circuit breaker lockdown followed by selective restrictions based on LGA's but I doubt that will happen.

The big problem is that a lot of people do not believe that this disease is anything other than malaria or that it even exists at all. This group consists largely of young people who are literally killing their parents and older people. The FG has shown a lock of commitment and imagination for dealing with this disease. But truth is the FG has never cared for peoples lives. Only we can do this by educating one fool at a time. Most Nigerians don't care about death until they see it looming and then they start begging and pleading.

I almost lost two brothers to this disease and I have lost several friends. But we must face the reality that it will be our responsibility to stay alive.
Nigerians have this thinking of "God forbid, it's can't happen to me and my family" The way people look at me with my facemask on undecided since Government can't stop Nigerians from entering the country, they should enforce wearing of facemask in public.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by KOE1(m): 9:15am On Jan 12, 2021
All False Witness To Corona, Looters and Advertisers of Lockdown Will Face God's Fire By The Time I am Back From The Mountain. Lol.

Nigerians Why This Wickedness on Fellow Citizens?

You are Using Charm on People and Calling it Corona, God Dey!
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by backnbeta(f): 9:22am On Jan 12, 2021
Oyo no longer testing? Schools resumed already, it is well undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 9:54am On Jan 12, 2021
tutudesz:

Nigerians have this thinking of "God forbid, it's can't happen to me and my family" The way people look at me with my facemask on undecided since Government can't stop Nigerians from entering the country, they should enforce wearing of facemask in public.

They actually put a fine - i think it is 20k or so but people are simply not listening. Just ignore them please. What my brother went through was too terrible. He said you can literally feel it probing for weaknesses! He went out of his body at least once. It was terrible. Dont answer them I beg you. You have a lot to live for.
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by BreconHills(m): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2021
ChiefS:

Channels, Arise and TV News shows us live the patients for Isolation centre and those on oxygen. They even interviewed some of those recovering. Maybe you missed it. Please don't misinform others with false information. I know people directly who have died from it. Thank God for giving you good health and stay safe.

Thank you for this. Lets not give the dead enders room to spread their foolishness
Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by SirWarlock: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2021
BreconHills:

They never and still don't care. I look at them saying doom just like last year when we were supposed to be counting bodies in the hundreds. Imagine if we actually had increased surveillance on cases sad. Just last week doctors were crying of how the isolation clinic in UATH hasn't been completed even after a year sad. Or they're just revamping oxygen plants sad. Or how they just let 20k people arriving into the country put everyone in danger angry. Just look at Kogi state getting away with being supposedly covid free grin sad. Plateau and Kaduna don't need help cos they record high numbers but they just carry on like that undecided. If Nigerians are a minus for doubting the virus then the PTF and Government are a zero angry.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Godszilla: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2021
Please i need help ejor.

I hear it doesnt have a cure so what are they using to treat the discharged - look at the discharged number that is quite a massive success for a disease that has no cure. Dont forget on top of that is nigeria health system that is on life support achieving this level of success.

Na agbo abi na mixture them dey use ni
References:
1244 New COVID-19 Cases, 461 Discharged And 3 Deaths On January 11

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1348760370408730626?s=19

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1348761568880840706?s=19

Re: COVID-19 Update For January 11 2021 In Nigeria by Taiwojon(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2021
Una don start again abi

God forbid covid!
Another opportunity to loot and put citizens under depression

Anyway
My God pass una.

Believe on Jesus and be save, he died for you
Jesus took all your sickness on the cross including covid 419

Repent and believe the gospel

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For October 8 2020 In Nigeria - (3,150 Tested) / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do / What Is The English Name Of The Disease "pajapaja"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.