Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4721 Views)

How To Cope With A Stingy Boyfriend? / Your Encounter With A Stingy Partner? / My Girlfriend Called Me A Stingy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by MickzyDonald: 7:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Buhari should just ban WEED undecided

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by YoonSung78: 7:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Wow! I like this your weed, can you share?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2021
The attention of Nigeria students have been drawn to the Comment made by Honorable minister, mallam adamu adamu about the closure of nigeria universities indefinitely. We the nigeria students are totally against this, we will not fold our arms and see our education crumble because of lack of initiatives by the government. Our schools has been closed for over nine months due to ASUU strike, We have a lot to catch up and any further delay is a threat to Nigeria students. Therefore we have given the government three(3) days ultimatum to reverse their decisions or we will embark on a MASS PROTEST Which will take place as follows:

DATE : 15 * 01* 2021

TIME : 10am

VENUE : Federal Secretarial Phase III, FCT, Abuja.

Aluta
Copy and share in all social platform

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Dididrumz(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2021
YoonSung78:

You sef you confam am say the weed strong abi grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 12, 2021
YoonSung78:
sad
Re: by fuckaholic25(f): 8:22am On Jan 12, 2021
this guy no just won wise up!!! lmao
Re: by santamela(f): 8:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Your choice is very good.
Re: by Akunatakasi(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2021
Why people go out picture on the headline but no pictures inside
Re: by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 12, 2021
Akunatakasi:
Why people go out picture on the headline but no pictures inside
I deleted the pictures after some minutes. Sorry, you are late.
Re: by 444crop: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
More oil for your fingers
Re: by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abeg na agbo I wan sell
Re: by Meedon: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked

Keep it up blood.
Re: by DoubleEngine007: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Where this guy for dey buy weed wen he dey smoke
Tear toto How you wan take tear am?
Instead make you say you dey kill yourself, still dey pay with your life savings undecided
Re: by Masking: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmm

All yuh savings wey fit no reach 1500
Re: by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
andrewmeddy8:
The attention of Nigeria students have been drawn to the Comment made by Honorable minister, mallam adamu adamu about the closure of nigeria universities indefinitely. We the nigeria students are totally against this, we will not fold our arms and see our education crumble because of lack of initiatives by the government. Our schools has been closed for over nine months due to ASUU strike, We have a lot to catch up and any further delay is a threat to Nigeria students. Therefore we have given the government three(3) days ultimatum to reverse their decisions or we will embark on a MASS PROTEST Which will take place as follows:

DATE : 15 * 01* 2021

TIME : 10am

VENUE : Federal Secretarial Phase III, FCT, Abuja.

Aluta
Copy and share in all social platform
oga go n learn sumtin to become an entrepreneur.
Re: by doubleE70: 7:06am On Jan 15, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
Where this guy for dey buy weed wen he dey smoke
Tear toto How you wan take tear am?
Instead make you say you dey kill yourself, still dey pay with your life savings undecided
hahaha
Re: by MrCodeSolo: 2:05pm On Jan 16, 2021
5hanklee:
I'll never be a stingy man. I just spent all my savings to help this girl that's in need.

After I bang her for free and her toto tear, I gave her money to get a bandage for her bleeding kpuna. I wish every man on Earth imitate me sha. It's not good to be stingy. cool
since u spent all your savings; you have now migrated from being not being stingy to being broke...

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Women Say They Don't Like...but They're Pretending / 36 Questions That Hack A Woman's Mind & Make Her Love You(scientifically Proven) / Girls Like To Rape Me PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.