Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update (25068 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / TSL Limited Recruitment Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by bennyflipy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 19, 2021
What's the criteria for this selection Biko.
I want to check something.

Because ehn e vex me small, getting 75% in the CBT and giving all the required documents. Still i was not shortlisted, God knows why sha, my only joy is most of my friends got in.
Thunder fire subeb Sha tongue
Pay us our June salary
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 7:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
I got in but I'm on another job
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
JayromWrites:
I wish I could swap with you. I was not shortlisted.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
JayromWrites:
I have a pdf copy of the list already
Pls share with me bro
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations to those who were shortlisted. To us who were not shortlisted, may God provide for us a better offer.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Badfinga: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations guys. Just reminiscing all the stress of transporting myself to Kaduna State for the recruitment process. At last Oluwa say no be time to move up the ladder.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2021
not shortlisted..........,we move to the next one.......... congrats to all that was shortlisted........
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 9:48pm On Jul 19, 2021
peekay007:
not shortlisted..........,we move to the next one.......... congrats to all that was shortlisted........

Damn bro!!!

It's well

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by onlineliberty: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2021
Paste PDF copy please.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by onlineliberty: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2021
JayromWrites:
Please what is your subject area?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
I didn't make it but for those that are shortlisted, congratutions.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 9:10am On Jul 20, 2021
I didn't make it but for those that are shortlisted, congratulations.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by ugo4u: 8:30am On Jul 23, 2021
A friend got the job and he is in a dilemma if he is to honour it but doesn't have an idea what that pay package is like. Does anyone have an idea of how much the pay is?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by bennyflipy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
ugo4u:
A friend got the job and he is in a dilemma if he is to honour it but doesn't have an idea what that pay package is like. Does anyone have an idea of how much the pay is?
50-60k
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 9:28am On Jul 24, 2021
To us who were not shortlisted, is their going to be subsequent list? It it's totally over like this?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Asiwaju05(m): 12:15am On Jul 25, 2021
But why is the site http and not https that we have been using since the beginning? Is this genuine?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 12:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Asiwaju05:
But why is the site http and not https that we have been using since the beginning? Is this genuine?
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 10:02am On Jul 26, 2021
Has anyone succeeded in printing his date for induction and documentation? i cant see it
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2021
JayromWrites:
Has anyone succeeded in printing his date for induction and documentation? i cant see it
Have they added any more update to their page ? I doubt
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 12:52pm On Jul 26, 2021
eeabdu:

Have they added any more update to their page ? I doubt
nah
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Soundsouth: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2021
Seems date of induction has been added.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 10:56am On Aug 06, 2021
Soundsouth:
Seems date of induction has been added.

how? I am still getting redirected

MODIFIED

Monday, how person wan do am now
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 11:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Just reprint your Notification of appointment, it is now in 3 pages, the 3rd page is your induction details
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 11:41am On Aug 08, 2021
eeabdu:
Just reprint your Notification of appointment, it is now in 3 pages, the 3rd page is your induction details

Do you have an idea the certificates to be brought along?

I don't want to leave anything behind
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
JayromWrites:

Do you have an idea the certificates to be brought along?

I don't want to leave anything behind
To be on the safer side, carry all ypur credentials with photocopy + passport along...
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
National ID card..... Possibly with bank account details such as BVN. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 3:17pm On Aug 09, 2021
This can go that as the worst day of the year for me

After hours of trying to get attended to, I decided to forfeit

I can't miss my train for this...I have a work to attend to
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by daniel5711: 8:36am On Jan 26, 2022
Kaduna TSB wahala, we are fed up waiting for the posting.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Enculer2: 9:56am On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
KSTSB Should have released the posting letters by now. At least one should know where he/she is posted to. To make preparations.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

International Institute Of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! / If You Have Problems/mistakes With Your Npower Application, Read This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.