Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,854 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:44 AM

Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update (24933 Views)

Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education , Rumuolumeni, Recruitment Update / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) / TSL Limited Recruitment Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by peekay007: 7:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Yeah.....,they really got it right.....one cannot depend on others to pass the interview.
davidafe:
Exactly... Once they input your ID num, questions exclusive to you will appear, its like that's how it was programed. I was asked 6 questions (although the 6th one was a repetition, the other interviewer didn't know the 1st interviewer had already asked me that particular question, so it was an easy ride for me).
Who is the Dg of WTO
The eagle rep what on the coat of arm.
Who is the commissioner, internal security, Kaduna state.
Then 3 biology were asked.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by dozzim(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Thank God for everything. Just be free and don't stress yourself much. Questions were fair though.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Badfinga: 11:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Just came out from the interview . These are the questions for me.
1 CBN governor
2 Ecowas chairman
3 What gave plants green colour
4 The practice of reducing 10 seedling to 2 per stand

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Vjibunor(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Other questions asked includes: UN deputy secretary, Commissioner of Police Kaduna state, KDTSB chairman, Kaduna state speaker house of Assembly his name and deputy, Geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by eeabdu(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
[center]VERY IMPORTANT !!![/center]

Those of you originally scheduled for 2nd, 3rd and 5th:, reprint your slips for the interview as there is a reschedule of your interview dates
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by oliver65: 5:39am On Apr 02, 2021
my statement of result was rejected in kasu
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Danvjoe: 8:19am On Apr 02, 2021
Vjibunor:
Other questions asked includes: UN deputy secretary, Commissioner of Police Kaduna state, KDTSB chairman, Kaduna state speaker house of Assembly his name and deputy, Geopolitical zones in Nigeria.

Is there candidates who were asked to submit photocopies during on ongoing interview?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by sheettle(m): 8:21am On Apr 02, 2021
oliver65:

Chai! Were you screened out at the entrance of the ICT or was it the interviewer who rejected your statement of result? If it's at the entrance you were screened out just go to your school and collect your certificate. Who knows they can reschedule your interview. If the interviewers were the ones who rejected your statement of result, my brother, just let it go. I heard the people screening results at the entrance to the ICT hall that those who were screened out by them for Statement of result might be given a second chance, but those who went into the interviewers with the statement.....
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by oliver65: 12:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
by entrance
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Whispers71: 9:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
oliver65:

Pls your statement of result, how recent is it? Is it up to 4years old? I am asking because the age of the statement of result may be a factor for the rejection.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by oliver65: 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2021
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Whispers71: 10:08pm On Apr 03, 2021
oliver65:

Mine too is 2017. It will be 4years come October this year. I just hope they give us second chance just as someone has speculatively said.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Kyautas: 5:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
Good day house,
Did anyone here put in for PHE. Kindly link up ASAP. Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2021
Did anyone had the interview today?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2021
akpesue2685:
Did anyone had the interview today?

I did mine today at KASU.....they didn't ask of any photocopies or passport... I don't know there criteria for selecting prospect teachers... because some were ask one question....I was ask 3 questions...1 current affairs, who is the Senate president of Nigeria... and 2 questions from my discipline...I was not happy after the interview because the woman was so much emphasising on my teaching qualifications certificate...and which I don't have but only have experience. ...
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by mhmsadyq(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2021
abbas74:

I did mine today at KASU.....they didn't ask of any photocopies or passport... I don't know there criteria for selecting prospect teachers... because some were ask one question....I was ask 3 questions...1 current affairs, who is the Senate president of Nigeria... and 2 questions from my discipline...I was not happy after the interview because the woman was so much emphasising on my teaching qualifications certificate...and which I don't have but only have experience. ...

Be hopeful bro.

For me i have only my statement of result and i don't think i can get the original before my date . This is giving a cause for concern.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2021
Please I need urgent reply, My interview is on Friday but I can't make it due to circumstances beyond my control

Please if I miss it, can I reschedule and come back another day, or it's gone for life?

CC:eeabdu peekayoo7 abbas74
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 5:47am On Apr 07, 2021
I think you will be allowed.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 6:30am On Apr 07, 2021
JayromWrites:
Please I need urgent reply, My interview is on Friday but I can't make it due to circumstances beyond my control

Please if I miss it, can I reschedule and come back another day, or it's gone for life?

CC:eeabdu peekayoo7 abbas74
Don't worry..in my opinion you can still go any other day that the interview is scheduled for other candidates..I even heard that some candidate whom were supposed to partake for the interview by 2pm went by 11pm earlier and still they were allowed. the main thing just carry your complete documents.. because they only focus on document before giving you access for the interview.....or if ask you can tell them you went to collect your original certificate that they refused to collect your statement of result the day you are supposed to take the interview..... because giving them any excuse will not justify anything since the interview was giving time to prepare for...
Guy you have 95% Chance..no fear just prepare.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 6:44am On Apr 07, 2021
abbas74:

Don't worry..in my opinion you can still go any other day that the interview is scheduled for other candidates..I even heard that some candidate whom were supposed to partake for the interview by 2pm went by 11pm earlier and still they were allowed. the main thing just carry your complete documents.. because they only focus on document before giving you access for the interview.....or if ask you can tell them you went to collect your original certificate that they refused to collect your statement of result the day you are supposed to take the interview..... because giving them any excuse will not justify anything since the interview was giving time to prepare for...
Guy you have 95% Chance..no fear just prepare.

Thanks Bro

Do you have an idea on the last day of interview?

Hope it's not on the 10 th
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Danvjoe: 7:03am On Apr 07, 2021
abbas74:

Are there people whose photocopies and passports were collected after the interviews?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by LALAONE(m): 7:50am On Apr 07, 2021
Fools! look at them.
Southern Fools coming for our jobs. After thy will be crying marginalization. Idiots. I pray nobody among you gets the job.

Oooh I remember, like you all said, Malam ElRufai is a bigot, Fulani sympathizer, and all. Idiots
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 12:25pm On Apr 07, 2021
Danvjoe:

Are there people whose photocopies and passports were collected after the interviews?
Don't know....just left after my interview
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 12:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
LALAONE:
Fools! look at them.
Southern Fools coming for our jobs. After thy will be crying marginalization. Idiots. I pray nobody among you gets the job.

Oooh I remember, like you all said, Malam ElRufai is a bigot, Fulani sympathizer, and all. Idiots
Smile
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 12:29pm On Apr 07, 2021
JayromWrites:

Thanks Bro

Do you have an idea on the last day of interview?

Hope it's not on the 10 th
Is like 13th
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 12:50pm On Apr 07, 2021
LALAONE:
Fools! look at them.

You are a fool

A big one at that

"Our JOBS" like say na for your father backyard Dem Dey do interview

What's up with we Arewa and Shallow thinking
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by JayromWrites: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
abbas74:
Is like 13th
Thanks
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by Galloman(m): 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2021
I finally did my interview today

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by abbas74(m): 3:36pm On Apr 07, 2021
Danvjoe:

No
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by akpesue2685(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2021
I finally did my interview today
How was it?
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by lukedan75(m): 9:51am On Apr 08, 2021
Let's Just pray for d best. I did mine yesterday
It was okay.
Re: Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Update by LALAONE(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
JayromWrites:

You are a fool

A big one at that

"Our JOBS" like say na for your father backyard Dem Dey do interview

What's up with we Arewa and Shallow thinking

Shut your trap jaki
Look who's talking bastard

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / 6 Things You Should Never Wear To An Interview / 5 Job Secrets Hr’s Don’t Want You To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.