Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,946 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Get Your Longrich Products Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Longrich Products Here (485 Views)

How To Make Money By Solving Problems With Longrich Products / Longrich Products In Nigeria / Grow Your LONGRICH Networking Market For 2018 With A Web Solution!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2021
If you love yourself and the aged people around you then you should get this for them.

We are aware of the high rate of death via BP. Don't wait till it becomes critical before you start looking for help. Prevention is better than cure.

Buying this set has made you a partner in longrich. If you are not interested being a partner no problem.

The main thing here is to be healthy.

For more information please click
http://.us/w/?c=a1ceb9
+2347033017757

Re: Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 3:17am On Feb 02, 2021
Since you have been buying closed up toothpaste, Herbal toothpaste how much have they given you?

Longrich is saying change your brand to longrich and get paid for shopping from us...

Why would anyone turn down this great opportunity?

With 10,050 naira you are already a member of longrich and you will be given products worth this amount.

Say yes to longrich today and secure your future

+2347033017757

http://.us/w/?c=a1ceb9

Re: Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 3:31am On Feb 02, 2021
I need just 20 people that are hungry for success, people that are ready to break the chain of poverty in their generation, people that are optimistic that will not think 2-3yrs is a long time to build a business that will pay them for life, people that can sow faithfully, water diligently with patience to go with me on this success journey because I am confident I will succeed in this Longrich business journey and there is no way you will go with me that you will not succeed but you must be coachable and remain focus

You must be ready to *UNLEARN, RELEARN AND LEARN*

Ready to go with me on this success journey tagged *VISION 2020-2025*?

Chat me up on +2347033017757 me for your registration, let's moveeeee

Re: Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 12:54am On Feb 21, 2021
All I am saying is that, change your toiletries brands to longrich. Get a shopping code, more like an E-card, where you earn points called point value each time you use that unique code to shop from longrich.

As you begin to notice the difference and getting results for what you paid for, recommend longrich products to your neighbours, colleagues, friends, family and when they too decides to change their brands to longrich then you are paid just for contributing to the growth of the company and whenever these people shop using their codes you are also paid. Who doesn't want that? I do, for sure I do.

That is it.

Re: Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 9:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
This cream here we glow your skin. It is suitable for all skin types butis not recommended for fair skin. Highly recommended for dark and chocolate skin type. Very very nice and affordable.

#3000 naira only

Re: Get Your Longrich Products Here by Shopatcandice(f): 2:57am On Jun 21, 2021
This toothpaste is one of the best out there. I am not saying this because I am into longrich. This toothpaste is super good. If you have bad breath, please please buy this toothpaste and thank me later. It is recommended for everyone

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Finger - UK Used Fridge, Washing Machine, Microwave, Television, Etc / Buy Perfectmoney for profit / Latest Way To Rank Your Fiverr Gig On The First Page INSTANTLY In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.