Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank (329 Views)

Our Refinery Will Supply First Product To Market By July, Says Dangote / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / Follow Me As I Take You 2ru The Process Of Making $200 Daily On Clickbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank by dayus444: 9:12am On Jan 12, 2021
I get asked this question a lot and it's no surprise why many people tend to focus on this step. Without a high converting product, your chances of getting conversions and sales will be greatly reduced.

In the video below I go in on how to to pick a profitable and high converting clickbank product from the marketplace in 4 simple steps that anyone can adopt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Re6BM4-Na8

Here are the basic steps to follow when selecting a product to promote on clickbank:

Decide on the niche:

Now, this is the first step of the process. If you go to the Clickbank marketplace, you'll notice that they are decided into categories.

You need to topic a category and narrow down to a specific subcategory or niche under that category.

Don't focus on gravity

There is this misconception that gravity is the most important metric when choosing a product. What you need to know is that gravity is only a measure of the competition - the number of affiliates promoting the product.

So, the bottom line is, don't base everything on gravity. There are lots of lower gravity products that is out-selling some high gravity products. Gravity only gives you an indication of the competition you're up against.

Check out the product sales page:

After deciding on the product you want to promote, you need to click through to the sales page and read the sales copy or watch the video sales letter (vsl).

Does the sales copy or video sound convincing to you. Does it touch on certain pain points? Does it make you feel like buying?

If it doesn't, the sales page cannot convince you, the chances are that your traffic will feel the same way too.

Generate your link:

The final step is to click on the promote button in the marketplace, enter your Clickbank id on the next page and click on "generate hoplink."
Re: How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank by dayus444: 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Have questions?
Re: How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank by paddyDIGITAL(m): 3:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
dayus444:
Have questions?
What traffic sources, free or paid, do you recommend for biginners to promote clicbank offers?
Re: How To Pick A Product To Promote On Clickbank by DigitalSynergy: 8:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
paddyDIGITAL:

What traffic sources, free or paid, do you recommend for biginners to promote clicbank offers?
My advice is if you can get a hang on how to promote using paid traffic, please invest in it. Free traffic sources take time and tact before you begin getting good results.

And mind you, affiliate marketing is a business that needs to be treated as one, requiring time, money and other commitments.

(1) (Reply)

Create & Sell Digital Products, Make Money & Build A Pandemic-proof Business. / Discover How To Stay Away From Affiliate Marketing Scams / Hey!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.