Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,711 members, 7,802,157 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version (68671 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by robosky02(m): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2021
Not too long after the Men launched their "Stingy men association"

The women are out with their version

Stingy Women Association's Motto: Do not open

Let's see who wins this battle

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Organsmuggler(f): 9:14am On Jan 12, 2021
cheesy

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kriss216: 9:18am On Jan 12, 2021
The only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer in a relationship is just sex.

The truth remains, sex is the cheapest commodity in town presently. Chat a random girl online, promise her lunch or dinner and watch her open legs like a fountain of river.

658 Likes 45 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by uBuNiT: 9:20am On Jan 12, 2021
They are wellcome

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Ryan03(f): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2021
Stingy men association: lemme see what I can do

Stingy women association: I will come tomorrow
grin cheesy cheesy
This cruise go sweet

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by robosky02(m): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
Stingy men association: lemme see what I can do

Stingy women association: I will come tomorrow
grin cheesy cheesy
This cruise go sweet

Who go tire first?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Ryan03(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
The only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer in a relationship is just sex.

The truth remains, sex is the cheapest commodity in town presently. Chat a random girl online, promise her lunch or dinner and watch her open legs like a fountain of river.
the only thing Nigerian men have to offer is money and the only thing Nigerian women have to offer is sex, lol, they fit each other. Let each side hold onto what they have make we rest small. I am the referee

273 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Ryan03(f): 9:29am On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:

Who go tire first?
I don apply for referee position o, I must watch the match reach ending

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kriss216: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
the only thing Nigerian men have to offer is money and the only thing Nigerian women have to offer is sex, lol, they fit each other. Let each side hold onto what they have make we rest small. I am the referee
Men work for their money, they’re entitled to hoard their money.

Pussy was given freely to girls, they shouldn’t hold that as a leverage.

266 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by felong(m): 9:35am On Jan 12, 2021
Useless people they can't even stick to one motto. Do not open, I will come tomorrow. Which one be una motto awon lazy broke girls.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by robosky02(m): 9:47am On Jan 12, 2021
Stingy women association plotting how to deal with men

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by shantti(m): 9:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:

What is wrong in offering only money, do u know what money is? money is very difficult to earn, money is the solution to many problems, so men deserve some accolade for giving womale a solution to their problems

178 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Ryan03(f): 9:55am On Jan 12, 2021
shantti:

What is wrong in offering only money, do u know what money is? money is very difficult to earn, money is the solution to many problems, so men deserve some accolade for giving womale a solution to their problems
what is wrong in offering only pussy? Do you know what pussy is? Pussy I the solution to men's undying urge so women deserve some accolades for give men a solution to their undying urge. Lol, if I be girl sha grin jokes aside, let them do what they want, it's their body. Nobody decided for you what you should be stingy with, so why are you trying to decide for them?

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Ryan03(f): 9:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Men work for their money, they’re entitled to hoard their money.

Pussy was given freely to girls, they shouldn’t hold that as a leverage.
lol, why you nor carry pussy come from heaven? It was given to them, they are entitled to it. I think you are now exhibiting entitlement mentality here, thinking that they should give it freely cause it was given to them, you have no right over their body brother, their have the right to do with it as they deem fit

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by LoveNbeloved(f): 10:00am On Jan 12, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ena5four(m): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2021
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kriss216: 10:05am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
lol, why you nor carry pussy come from heaven? It was given to them, they are entitled to it. I think you are now exhibiting entitlement mentality here, thinking that they should give it freely cause it was given to them, you have no right over their body brother, their have the right to do with it as they deem fit
I shouldn’t be having this discussion with you. let the pussy carriers step forward, I want to ask them something.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by fati2001(m): 10:06am On Jan 12, 2021
lolz...

ONLY IN NIGERIA WONDER DY HAPPEN.

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Arsenate(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Funny how women are trying to convince everyone that they're doing men favours when they have sex with them. On the other thread a young man complaint how a girl he was in a no sex relationship with was banging another dude, and this is a common tale. Women can't do without sex just like men, they just manipulate men into paying them for what they equally enjoy.

164 Likes 13 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Jamesz12: 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
We move

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ifytrik(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by fati2001(m): 10:07am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

I shouldn’t be having this discussion with you. let the pussy carriers step forward, I WANT TO ASK THEM SOMETHING.

WIDE NOSE WHAT?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by illicit(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
How does money equal sex....

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by paulolee(m): 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
funny people....but it seems the mens wing gat is more serious, gat more funny reasons and memes and have more point than this women version..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kriss216: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2021
fati2001:

WIDE NOSE WHAT?
I’m expecting sensible pussy carriers, not you.

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by yanabasee(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2021
Women are one unorganized set of humans....

Between their group....There will be jealousy....Gossips and factions of disgruntled and bitter minded feminist that will never agree on good decision....

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ifytrik(m): 10:11am On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:

Who go tire first?
men can still survive with soap or vasline, if the conji 2much we go buy sex doll, as for women doll go satisfy them o but las las hungry go finish them, so na them go first tire

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by fati2001(m): 10:12am On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
I’m expecting sensible pussy carriers, not you.

WIDE NOSE.. YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY THAT WHY.. SO ROLL ON.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Molahnelson(m): 10:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Misplaced priority everyday in Nigeria

When China are busy creating their artificial sun

When UK are busy creating their robotic soldier

When Canada are busy building their quantum computer

When us are busy improving their electric car and their nuclear technology

When India are busy improving on their AI

We are here in Nigeria debating about pussy and Dick
That goes to show that an average Nigerian person think with their sex organ
No wonder we are not making any progress

I personally will not fall to that average Nigerian category
I will work on a better version of myself and embrace technology,

While my peer is busy looking for pussy to dick.

We move

130 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Jan 12, 2021
Molahnelson:
Misplaced priority everyday in Nigeria

When China are busy creating their artificial sun

When UK are busy creating their robotic soldier

When Canada are busy building their quantum computer

When us are busy improving their electric car and their nuclear technology

When India are busy improving on their AI

We are here in Nigeria debating about pussy and Dick
That goes to show that an average Nigerian person think with their sex organ
No wonder we are not making any progress

Any I personally will not fall to that average Nigerian category
I will work on a better version of myself and embrace technology

AMEN

While my peer is busy looking for pussy to dick.

We move

it's a shame... no wonder no respect for average Nigerian person... even from our neighbors (Ghana, Niger and the rest) see us like rags..

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Jan 12, 2021
Stingy men started with no giving of money.

The women started theirs with no sex.

This further proves most women in Nigeria have nothing to offer apart from sex. Which also proves most relationships in Nigeria are nothing but prostitution.

If the only reason you are saying no to sex is because of no payment, then you are a prostitute.

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Skmoda360(m): 11:15am On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
what is wrong in offering only pussy? Do you know what pussy is? Pussy I the solution to men's undying urge so women deserve some accolades for give men a solution to their undying urge. Lol, if I be girl sha grin jokes aside, let them do what they want, it's their body. Nobody decided for you what you should be stingy with, so why are you trying to decide for them?
Why are you sounding like a simp?

78 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.