Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version (68674 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Bondinus(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
onlyhope:
Make the men in your life happy, they will make you happy in return. Men did not come to this world to give happiness to a species. It's our joint responsibility. So the blessings will be in your pussy, you cannot use it, but when a guy sleeps with you, he'll get wealthy, then both of you will now enjoy the riches? Does this make sense at all? Nollywood stories.
You even get energy answer her sef, I just felt she needs help.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by DONFASZY(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Read

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by onlyhope: 1:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

All these distinctions you people are making between working/lazy; brilliant/slay queen women are nonsense to me, tbh.

The hardworking and dignified women that most men will still insult that she slept her way to the top, and accuse of being lonely because she's too sophisticated and can't find a man on her level, and she should dumb herself down and be submitting salary to a husband, if she ever finds one, so he won't feel emasculated?
No woman will work (hard) her way to the top independently with people insulting her. Also, how do you mean, submitting your salary to a husband?
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by jelel6: 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
DEAR MEN LET ME TELL U A SECRET.I DIDN'T WANT TO POST THIS INITIALLY,BUT I WILL.U WILL LOSE IN THIS BATTLE OF THE SEXES.U HAVE AN INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR SEX AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SEX.THATS ONE.

TWO,WOMEN ARE THE CARRIERS OF WEALTH AND BLESSINGS, GENERALLY.IF A WOMAN WHO CARRIES WEALTH AND BLESSINGS GIVES U SEX, MONEY WILL COME, BLESSINGS, FAVOR WILL FLOW.UR MOTHER CAN GIVE U BLESSINGS,EVEN UR SISTERS BUT THE FASTEST WAY U CAN GET IT IS THROUGH SEX! WOMEN ARE MORE POWERFUL IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BCOZ THE CREATOR PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT IN CREATING WOMEN.

BUT THIS WHATSAPP AND INSTAGRAM GENERATION DON'T KNOW THIS,THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW.

IF URE A WISE MAN,U WILL MAKE THE WOMEN IN UR LIVES HAPPY.FROM UR MOTHER TO UR SISTERS, COUSINS, COLLEAGUES AND NEIGHBORS SO DAT WAT FOLLOWS THE WOMAN WILL FOLLOW YOU.
BUT THIS GENERATION , DON'T KNOW THIS.SMH.

The reason why you write I believe is to pass a message across, right? Good.

Now, when you write in ALL CAPs, it makes reading much more difficult and painful to the eyes. If you want to stylize your posts, there are other ways to do that. ( Italics, colouration)

Even when you make sense (you didn't this time), Nobody will actually read the first line because it's an eye sore.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Bondinus(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

All these distinctions you people are making between working/lazy; brilliant/slay queen women are nonsense to me, tbh.

The hardworking and dignified women that most men will still insult that she slept her way to the top, and accuse of being lonely because she's too sophisticated and can't find a man on her level, and she should dumb herself down and be submitting salary to a husband, if she ever finds one, so he won't feel emasculated?

My dear, there are so many hardworking and dignified women out there that didn't sleep their way up to the top. We know.
But you see that "husband" you said, I think we need to leave it there. We don't know their agreement, or what ever happens in za oda room
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by foleskay(m): 1:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Molahnelson:
Misplaced priority everyday in Nigeria

When China are busy creating their artificial sun

When UK are busy creating their robotic soldier

When Canada are busy building their quantum computer

When us are busy improving their electric car and their nuclear technology

When India are busy improving on their AI

We are here in Nigeria debating about pussy and Dick
That goes to show that an average Nigerian person think with their sex organ
No wonder we are not making any progress

I personally will not fall to that average Nigerian category
I will work on a better version of myself and embrace technology,

While my peer is busy looking for pussy to dick.

We move
Alaye do what pleases you most, its a free world. All of us can be heading into the same direction. Even in US and other advanced countries, they still dscuss irrelevant issues up to date, so why unnecessary bad energy from you. Last week it was DNA, this week its stingy men, who knows what will trend nxt week, just roll on wth d cruise. No take life too serious.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kimjongun: 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Foolish people, now they will say we are the ones objectifying them, but see what they are doing to themselves now. Seriously and I will put one of this gender in my house one day, this thought scares me for real. aha ha. People are telling you they won't give you money anymore and you don't have anything to proof your point but your body. Seriously black girls, including non-Africans needs a mental overall. For god sake the only thing you can bargain with is your body? I fear for this gender oo

2 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Bondinus(m): 1:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
jelel6:

The reason why you write I believe is to pass a message across, right? Good.

Now, when you write in ALL CAPs, it makes reading much more difficult and painful to the eyes. If you want to stylize your posts, there are other ways to do that. ( Italics, colouration)

Even when you make sense (you didn't this time), Nobody will actually read the first line because it's an eye sore.

She might come for you.
She indirectly called herself typewriter generation when I tried to talk about all caps grin
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by vickydevoka(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bondinus:

Bro, u no understand wetin dey sup, konji dey hold women pass.
U re right, buh dere own de come once, unlike men en be like NEPA , off n on
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Craaaa: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
Molahnelson:
Misplaced priority everyday in Nigeria

When China are busy creating their artificial sun

When UK are busy creating their robotic soldier

When Canada are busy building their quantum computer

When us are busy improving their electric car and their nuclear technology

When India are busy improving on their AI

We are here in Nigeria debating about pussy and Dick
That goes to show that an average Nigerian person think with their sex organ
No wonder we are not making any progress

I personally will not fall to that average Nigerian category
I will work on a better version of myself and embrace technology,

While my peer is busy looking for pussy to dick.

We move
U are already on an average Nigerian mentality based on what you wrote bro.. If u claim to be more intelligent and creative like the foreigners listed above, you wouldn't be seen on this thread at all.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Flamemignon1(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Better.... Do not open nah.......

We have soap, vaseline or we go gay............ cheesy
Lol
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by PDJT: 1:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
EbiJUNIRO:
They actually fell for the trap! grin

Well, Let Me See What I Can Do

-Chai! I need this ID card ooo. grin

-Where can I register? Or someone can register me online? My passport photo dey my profile. Who go help Nwa Biafra naa.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Splitmind: 1:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
This just confirms what we have known all along. There's no difference between the average Nigerian woman and a prostitute aside from the prostitutes being honest.

4 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by midehi2(f): 1:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
lol, why you nor carry pussy come from heaven? It was given to them, they are entitled to it. I think you are now exhibiting entitlement mentality here, thinking that they should give it freely cause it was given to them, you have no right over their body brother, their have the right to do with it as they deem fit
If you give freely, they will still call you "osho free" grin the best is let everyone be with im property cheesy pity girls who are not hardworking

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Omoslim26: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Princedapace:

A lot of men are stupid. Women have won men hands down in the game of manipulation.

Women enjoy sex like mad. In fact, a lady can be so frustrated if u don't know how to f uck. Women crave for sex so badly. How they have managed to convince men that they are doing them a favour when they have sex with men beats my imagination. It didn't work on me.

Put ur babe inside house and stay with her for days and no sex and watch her go mad.

I was dating one babe about three years ago. I was to do some prayers and the man doing the prayers told me that I will stay off sex for two weeks. My babe visited me then from her side and she was to stay for two weeks. I told the man that I will discuss with my babe first.

I told my babe that I wanted to embark on a prayer session and there won't be sex for two weeks. My babe went gaga. Said, no way. That she traveled all the way to come spend time with her bf and they won't have sex. She said lie lie.

That I must wait till she leaves. I pleaded, no way. She refused. I had to postpone the stuff till she stayed and left.

I don't know why men still fall for that manipulation that women favour them by having sex with them. I have dated so many ladies. Ladies dey crave for sex die. In fact, every bit of sex sweets them, cuddling, sucking, digging, caressing, etc. In fact, most men enjoy sex only psychological. That means once the lady assumed that the man is great in bed, that only gives a man full satisfaction. Nothing more.

So after much said you postponed your prayer bcuz of woman punany wey you don chop before

this one na simplified simp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Supetheboys: 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Why is there motto all boiling to sex?does that mean that's what ladies can give?

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by endsarrrs(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Ryan03:
what is wrong in offering only pussy? Do you know what pussy is? Pussy I the solution to men's undying urge so women deserve some accolades for give men a solution to their undying urge. Lol, if I be girl sha grin jokes aside, let them do what they want, it's their body. Nobody decided for you what you should be stingy with, so why are you trying to decide for them?
i think you are a featherhead
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
I don apply for referee position o, I must watch the match reach ending

Let me join you on jare cheesy

So according to the associations,

The resource men have is money;
The resource women have is sex.

Toor.

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Gentlebabs(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Through The Director General
Stingy Women Associatiin Of Nigeria
To All Members of SWAN

Dear SWAN Member

"DONT DATE BECAUSE OF MONEY

Dear sisters, if you have a man who loves you and cares about you with the little he has, appreciate it and be content with it. Stop getting into relationships because you have a lot of demands and wants and you want your man to take care of them all. You should stop making your man a goldmine or consider him as your father that he has to take care of everything of all his Daughter's Needs. Your man also has a life to live and his own demands to fulfill.
In addition to that, also stop getting into relationships with high expectations. High expectations will kill you and you will get disappointed for nothing. If you are with someone and they are unable to provide everything you want yet you adore them, then find a job and cater for yourself.

If you can’t find a job or you are handicapped then walk out of the relationship instead of cheating and find someone capable or an organization for disabled people to support you. Otherwise cease getting into relationships and marriages for wrong reasons.

Money can’t buy love and happiness. If it did then rich people wouldn't have been single, they wouldn’t have been crying for love and they wouldn’t have been divorcing every now and then. Money just sustains life but it can’t complete everything! Be Wise"

This advise was copied from "A Good Woman Os Hard To Find" platform on Facebook, hence the credit.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Kaimaonyeana: 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

I shouldn’t be having this discussion with you. let the pussy carriers step forward, I want to ask them something.

I'm here.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:
Stingy women association plotting how to deal with men

cheesy

Same picture SMAN use as a faithful member.

On a serious note, it tells you a narrative is based on the agenda of the narrator.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Magnoliaa(f): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
onlyhope:
No woman will work (hard) her way to the top independently with people insulting her. Also, how do you mean, submitting your salary to a husband?

Bondinus:

My dear, there are so many hardworking and dignified women out there that didn't sleep their way up to the top. We know.
But you see that "husband" you said, I think we need to leave it there. We don't know their agreement, or what ever happens in za oda room

Men ALWAYS accuse women of sleeping their way to the top, sirs. They do it. It's fact. There's no winning with them. The "independent" women they are screaming here will turn around to be a source of intimidation to them come tomorrow. Or they start questioning and shaming her like they do to women like Genevieve when she's not desperate to settle down.

When men see such women, they presume she won't be respectful and bla bla bla... They just can never leave a woman to soar.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:
Not too long after the Men launched their "Stingy men association"

The women are out with their version

Stingy Women Association's Motto: Do not open

Let's see who wins this battle

In other words, women offer absolutely nothing apart from sex? Wow. Nice
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
jmoore:
Stingy men started with no giving of money.

The women started theirs with no sex.

This further proves most women in Nigeria have nothing to offer apart from sex. Which also proves most relationships in Nigeria are nothing but prostitution.

If the only reason you are saying no to sex is because of no payment, then you are a prostitute.

cheesy
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
I wanted t say sth, but i just saw a female friend since high school, so im going t withdraw 4 nw, buh is uncreative!
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by 001spice: 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Men are posting their id with nice n decent cool pic on it. Watch out and see the how ladies will snapping semi nude pic n use it their the stupid copycat association.

2 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Stallione(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Konji go bite una association of nig
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by sheDD(m): 1:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
lol, why you nor carry pussy come from heaven? It was given to them, they are entitled to it. I think you are now exhibiting entitlement mentality here, thinking that they should give it freely cause it was given to them, you have no right over their body brother, their have the right to do with it as they deem fit
she gave me pussy
I gave her dick

What's is the money for??

5 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
the only thing Nigerian men have to offer is money and the only thing Nigerian women have to offer is sex, lol, they fit each other. Let each side hold onto what they have make we rest small. I am the referee

Abegi. Men offer sex and money. Who do the bulk of work during sex? Woman go just lie down like log of wood, then moan small while the dude is sweating like mumu to impress. After the stressful knack, na him go still give t.p. Na ment abeg

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Rushna27(f): 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
their motto is very downgrading and irritating, it's a clear fact dat women thinks it's only sex dey can offer the opposite sex. wasted effort.....

6 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ogmask: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
robosky02:

Who go tire first?

The women for sure...
They can't do without men's cash even when they have bank overflow.

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by PHijo(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

But you want to have me believe money is enough to please a woman (the EMOTIONAL gendar for that matter), that you're literally positing that women will DIE without your monies?

If the absence of sex can't kill you, then withdrawing your monies won't kill us. EOD.

Stop crying, please. It's doing something to my ears. Let everybody keep what "belongs" to them.

Sugar mommies and MILFs are also finding love and cheating on the RICH men they settled with. Men marry women they've had sex with every time. Try another one.

Oh, and men in other countries won't give us money if you opt for women in other countries? Countries wey simps full sef. Puhleese.

Yes, men in other countries won't give you their hard earned money!

They worked for it, they are neither yahoo boys or corrupt politicians.

They will tell you to work with your hands. You are grown adults like them and should earn your money like they do.

People don't like unproductive beings. It is in places like Nigeria that is tolerated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? / My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.