Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

"Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version (68692 Views)

Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria {S.W.A.N} Men Are Finished! ~photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
DONFASZY:
Read

Coming from Solomon Buchi, interesting.

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Reelmii:
and u think fucking a guy is not enough work for money?

Who dey Bleep who abeg? Na man dey Bleep woman
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Lagosinter1: 1:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
Duru9:
I usually don't do social media trends, but one thing I noticed with this Stingy men Association versus the stingy women association is that our women have made themselves look more like prostitutes. I mean, if men say they won't give women money, what more insult can women give themselves by replying with "they can't give men sex?".

Does this now imply that it has always been money in exchange for sex? I don't get it!!

Three years ago, famous Christine Amanpour of CNN was in Ghana and she went to a beauty spa where she interviewed some women who were spending heavily on their hair, nails and facials. She asked a few of them why they embarked on such a jamboree considering the fact that Africa is the poorest continent on earth, one of the women told her "I'm doing this for my man, so that he won't have to look else where". Another said " looking good for my man because these young girls will snatch him from me" and the last one gave a more shocking response. She said, "to get money from my man, I have to look very beautiful for him and I make sure he never lacks sex because that is what he is spending for".

I still remember the disappointing look on Amanpour's face. That look that sums it all and be like "no wonder dem say una nor get sense".

Everything for these women ends in their pussy. No class, no value, nothing but just pussy.

It is such a shame!!! No wonder our men have grown to see you who falls into this category as nothing but "pay for the Bleep" which is nothing by any means different from the job of a prostitute. When your pussy no longer serves his cravings, he ditches you for another and boom! You become another social media feminist.

Good morning!!

Did this really happen?

Source?
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
U ARE A CORRECT GUY.WOMEN ARE THE CARRIERS OF WEALTH AND BLESSINGS.IF A WOMAN WHO CARRIES BLESSINGS GIVES U SEX,MOBEY WILL COME UR WAY,MONEY WILL FLOW.ITS MORE THAN SEX.MANY THINGS FOLLOW IT. ONLY THE TRULY WISE MAN HONOR AND RESPECT WOMEN!

Nonsense talk

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rushna27:
their motto is very downgrading and irritating, it's a clear fact dat women thinks it's only sex dey can offer the opposite sex. wasted effort.....

cheesy grin
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by bukatyne(f): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jamesz12:
We move

Na lavish boys and girls associations we dey.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Magnoliaa(f): 1:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
PHijo:

Yes, men in other countries won't give you their hard earned money!

They worked for it, they are neither yahoo boys or corrupt politicians.

They will tell you to work with your hands. You are grown adults like them and should earn your money like they do.

People don't like unproductive beings. It is in places like Nigeria that is tolerated.

And, no, women in other countries won't give you sex with your misogynistic and macho behaviors. You people that don't speak any other (love) language(s) other than money.

They'll tell you to romance them and sacrifice and be domesticated. You're not babies that need their butts wiped. You should be as expressive and as soft as they are.

People don't like archaic beings. It's only in continents like Africa that such is tolerated. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by daddymummy(m): 2:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Arsenate:
Funny how women are trying to convince everyone that they're doing men favours when they have sex with them. On the other thread a young man complaint how a girl he was in a no sex relationship with was banging another dude, and this is a common tale. Women can't do without sex just like men, they just manipulate men into paying them for what they equally enjoy.

The problem is not from women but from men.

If you refuse to sleep with some girls,they would be begging you to sleep with them.

It shows that they also have feelings for sexual things.

But most men cannot beg women to collect their(the men) money.

So money and sex are 2 different things.

The problem is with men because they are the ones who make women to think that they are doing men a favour.

Imagine a world with only 2 genders,
but the male gender believes his sexual organs are not important,that it is only the female sex organs that are important.

Why would'nt women be so proud?

Why would'nt women place demands on men due to a man's low self exteem as regards his own sexuality?

A world where you have so many handsome men with their own sex organs,
Women suppose to seek men because a man has a sex organ which they(women) do not have.

The thing suppose to be symbiotic ie A man seeks a woman to taste her sex organs and a woman seeks a man to taste his sex organs.Afterall a woman is a sexual being and a man is a sexual being.

No gender suppose to feel sexual superiority in a world with only 2 genders with different sex organs which complement each other.

But men have no self esteem for their own sexuality that is why a dirty,smelly ugly lady would think she is more important than a tall handsome well dressed young man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Midas01:
Thanks for telling us you're a male olosho.

Olosho na who collect money or things money can buy for sex o. He isn't an olosho. But all the 300+ ladies he knacked na olosho sha, just saying grin
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by PHijo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

And, no, women in other countries won't give you sex with your misogynistic and macho behaviors. You people that don't speak any other (love) language(s) other than money.

They'll tell you to romance them and sacrifice and be domesticated. You're not babies that need their butts wiped. You should be as expressive and as soft as they are.

People don't like archaic beings. It's only in continents like Africa that such is tolerated. tongue

No, na dem dey rush us!

Everywhere they are after us. We understand the love language, we have been conditioned by many women in Nigeria to make it purely transactional. When we meet women who know what it means to love and respect themselves we will love them and respect them.

It is as simple as that.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Molahnelson:
Misplaced priority everyday in Nigeria
When China are busy creating their artificial sun
When UK are busy creating their robotic soldier
When Canada are busy building their quantum computer...
shut up mr man all this contries u mentioned above also have sex workers,thieves killers and so on.. we are here to catch fun and nothing more,come to abuja and see many young nigerians launching smart tech startups.. you dont expect to meet a good pastor in a strip club..we dominate many notable forums around the world sharing our knowledge with people.. visit any chemistry or maths group you know and see nigerians doing wonders. the fact you dont have plans for nigeria does not mean others don't am working with an algerian guy like that to crate a prototype of an electric plane engine and 30% of the funding will come from us and the remaing crowdfunding we already have the fanbase and so far we have raised $30000+ so mr ma

2 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
sheDD:
she gave me pussy
I gave her dick

What's is the money for??

Help me ask the SIMP
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by 21cents: 2:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
DEAR MEN LET ME TELL U A SECRET.I DIDN'T WANT TO POST THIS INITIALLY,BUT I WILL.U WILL LOSE IN THIS BATTLE OF THE SEXES.U HAVE AN INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR SEX AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SEX.THATS ONE.

TWO,WOMEN ARE THE CARRIERS OF WEALTH AND BLESSINGS, GENERALLY.IF A WOMAN WHO CARRIES WEALTH AND BLESSINGS GIVES U SEX, MONEY WILL COME, BLESSINGS, FAVOR WILL FLOW.UR MOTHER CAN GIVE U BLESSINGS,EVEN UR SISTERS BUT THE FASTEST WAY U CAN GET IT IS THROUGH SEX! WOMEN ARE MORE POWERFUL IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BCOZ THE CREATOR PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT IN CREATING WOMEN.

BUT THIS WHATSAPP AND INSTAGRAM GENERATION DON'T KNOW THIS,THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW.

IF URE A WISE MAN,U WILL MAKE THE WOMEN IN UR LIVES HAPPY.FROM UR MOTHER TO UR SISTERS, COUSINS, COLLEAGUES AND NEIGHBORS SO DAT WAT FOLLOWS THE WOMAN WILL FOLLOW YOU.
BUT THIS GENERATION , DON'T KNOW THIS.SMH.
YOU BETTER GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE I DESCEND ON YOU.

WHAT KINDA SILLY NARRATIVE IS THIS? YOU THINK YOU'RE CONVERSING WITH LITTLE KIDS HERE OR WHAT?

WHO TOLD YOU A MAN'S BLESSINGS IS TIED TO MAKING WOMEN HAPPY?

SO UNTIL I FUÇK PUSSY AND GIVE WOMAN MONEY BEFORE I GO FIT GAIN FINANCIALLY??

3 Likes

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by otokpsy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
The only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer in a relationship is just sex.

The truth remains, sex is the cheapest commodity in town presently. Chat a random girl online, promise her lunch or dinner and watch her open legs like a fountain of river.
cheesy
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Rajosh(m): 2:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
the only thing Nigerian men have to offer is money and the only thing Nigerian women have to offer is sex, lol, they fit each other. Let each side hold onto what they have make we rest small. I am the referee
you call Money only.
money is everything

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by DoubleEngine007: 2:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
And when I say all these girls are object of sexual satisfaction and nothing more,some mumu men will be saying nonsense.. This is a prove of what these girls are ,nothing but hoes undecided

Make them close the dirty legs,make small sense enter them small.

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by endsarrrs(f): 2:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
sad Women enlist, die in wars defending men, children and Country. . . More women health workers have died since the covid outbreak in their line of duty.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Sunnyja: 2:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
CocaineLord:

I have fvcked nothing less than 300 nigerian girls just by buying them shawarma or asun and Juice or malt.
clap for yourself.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Akuruoulo(m): 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ryan03:
what is wrong in offering only pussy? Do you know what pussy is? Pussy I the solution to men's undying urge so women deserve some accolades for give men a solution to their undying urge. Lol, if I be girl sha grin jokes aside, let them do what they want, it's their body. Nobody decided for you what you should be stingy with, so why are you trying to decide for them?
EHEN, U ARE A GOOD GIRL/BOY . IF WOMEN NO THE LIKE SEX, WHY SOME OF THEM THE MASTURBATE? WHY THEM THE MOAN WHEN HAVING SEX ? WOMEN LOVE SEX MORE THAN MEN, BEKUS 4SURE WOMEN PRETEND ABT SEX BT WHEN UR ROD DON ENTER HER KPEKUS NA TN THE SPEAK IN TONGUES. LETS EXPOSE BROKE GIRLS THIS YEAR
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by udemzyudex(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Men work for their money, they’re entitled to hoard their money.

Pussy was given freely to girls, they shouldn’t hold that as a leverage.

If you get house and you no dey maintain am, person go come rent am or you go even stay for there for long?

They have the right to hold it as a leverage since they are the caretaker grin grin

But I really wan see who go tire for this matter first, I dey observe.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Akuruoulo(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
bukatyne:

cheesy grin
U de laf abi ?
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by jelel6: 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Magnoliaa:

All these distinctions you people are making between working/lazy; brilliant/slay queen women are nonsense to me, tbh.

The hardworking and dignified women that most men will still insult that she slept her way to the top, and accuse of being lonely because she's too sophisticated and can't find a man on her level, and she should dumb herself down and be submitting salary to a husband, if she ever finds one, so he won't feel emasculated?

If you choose to be hard-working and dignified, as humans, I understand if you sometimes crave for the world (men) to give you your due credit. However, why must you want or seek adulations and validation from everyone? Especially from people online who are not held accountable for what they say? Do it and find solace that it's the better option for both you and the larger society.

I think that you'll actually find that real people, not like my and your monikers online, but real people (men) who actually know what you're about give that little more respect. Those are the people whose opinions should personally matter to you.

Who (man) wouldn't want to be able to have every woman he desires? Sadly, the reality is that some women will be too sophisticated (above our pay grade) for us. And we'll only ever be able to address her as 'madam' and not babe.

For that sophisticated woman, if it's only men above her class she finds good enough, I guess that's the price for sophistication she may need to pay.

Just as men either has to remain in the same class or go higher to be good enough for the woman they desire.
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by endsarrrs(f): 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
ARE YOU HIGH ON SOMETHING ?! sad
Patrioticbreed9:
shut up mr man all this contries u mentioned above also have sex workers,thieves killers and so on.. we are here to catch fun and nothing more,come to abuja and see many young nigerians launching smart tech startups.. you dont expect to meet a good pastor in a strip club..we dominate many notable forums around the world sharing our knowledge with people.. visit any chemistry or maths group you know and see nigerians doing wonders. the fact you dont have plans for nigeria does not mean others don't am working with an algerian guy like that to crate a prototype of an electric plane engine and 30% of the funding will come from us and the remaing crowdfunding we already have the fanbase and so far we have raised $30000+ so mr ma

1 Like

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by daddymummy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Emeraldgreene:
DEAR MEN LET ME TELL U A SECRET.I DIDN'T WANT TO POST THIS INITIALLY,BUT I WILL.U WILL LOSE IN THIS BATTLE OF THE SEXES.U HAVE AN INSATIABLE DESIRE FOR SEX AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR SEX.THATS ONE.

TWO,WOMEN ARE THE CARRIERS OF WEALTH AND BLESSINGS, GENERALLY.IF A WOMAN WHO CARRIES WEALTH AND BLESSINGS GIVES U SEX, MONEY WILL COME, BLESSINGS, FAVOR WILL FLOW.UR MOTHER CAN GIVE U BLESSINGS,EVEN UR SISTERS BUT THE FASTEST WAY U CAN GET IT IS THROUGH SEX! WOMEN ARE MORE POWERFUL IN THE SPIRITUAL WORLD BCOZ THE CREATOR PUT IN A LOT OF EFFORT IN CREATING WOMEN.

BUT THIS WHATSAPP AND INSTAGRAM GENERATION DON'T KNOW THIS,THEY ARE TOO SHALLOW.

IF URE A WISE MAN,U WILL MAKE THE WOMEN IN UR LIVES HAPPY.FROM UR MOTHER TO UR SISTERS, COUSINS, COLLEAGUES AND NEIGHBORS SO DAT WAT FOLLOWS THE WOMAN WILL FOLLOW YOU.
BUT THIS GENERATION , DON'T KNOW THIS.SMH.

Let me tell you the truth:Most men can stay for 50 years without sex.

Personally i know so many men who stopped having sex and only live on masturbation.

Some of them,it is up to 15 years now since they stopped having sex and only lived on masturbation.

It is not that they dont see women to sleep it.They just dont want women and their wahala.

I know what i am talking about because i have been there.

When you are into something,you will see others who are also into the same thing.

That is how i knew that some men prefer masturbation to sex.

I had opportunities daily to sleep with different women but i choosed masturbation because i did not want to get a disease and also i did not want to be addicted to sex.

I prefer to be addicted to masturbation than to sex.The reasons are obvious.

I was in masturbation for some years before i finally stopped.

Women were always ready to sleep with me but i refused.

So men can stay without woman and sex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by ceeceeuwa: 2:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jamesz12:
We move
Which kind poverty uniform be this one?
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Akuruoulo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
sad Women enlist, die in wars defending men, children and Country. . . More women health workers have died since the covid outbreak in their line of duty.
And what is this ?
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Debra911(f): 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
The only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer in a relationship is just sex.

The truth remains, sex is the cheapest commodity in town presently. Chat a random girl online, promise her lunch or dinner and watch her open legs like a fountain of river.
Not everyone
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by IYANGBALI: 2:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
It’s better they lock up their boreholes. Life will be better without them
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
endsarrrs:
ARE YOU HIGH ON SOMETHING ?! sad
how sir ? not everybody you meet on niaraland are just here to waste time, many are are here to make researches o.. although na joke i dey sha.. but nigerians with big dreams many sha..
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by EndRape2(f): 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Same with men, the only thing a random man wants when they meet or approach a lady is sex.

Nothing more nothing less,quote author=Kriss216 post=97974300]The only thing an average Nigerian girl can offer in a relationship is just sex.

The truth remains, sex is the cheapest commodity in town presently. Chat a random girl online, promise her lunch or dinner and watch her open legs like a fountain of river. [/quote]
Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by amordi: 2:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
Everlasting Period

Re: "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version by endsarrrs(f): 2:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Like tongue
Omoslim26:

So after much said you postponed your prayer bcuz of woman punany wey you don chop before

this one na simplified simp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Takes Pleasure In Sleeping With Small Girls / How Do You Feel When A Lady Who's Not Your Girlfriend Sees Your Joystick ? / Girl Who Married Identical Twins Says She Is Expecting Their First Child - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.