Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation (16030 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / FG Makes COVID-19 Vaccination Compulsory For Civil Servants / Lagos Govt Orders All Commercial Drivers, Conductors To Wear Masks, Gloves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by adioolayi(m): 11:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Dreamliner787:
I don't believe this shit.. and the idiot that was being interview too no wear face mask oo

You don't need to believe....since it will be an excellent idea for the government to keep his workforce at home and demand for rotational schedule...while being paid in full.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Rhapsodia: 11:26am On Jan 12, 2021
Okay

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by zikter(m): 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
Should i believe this? At least names and photos of those affected should be displayed as done in saner climes. Abi our own covid-19 na audio alone?
This is what is happening in Yaba’s Infectious Disease Hospital (Mainland Hosptial) now. This CACOVID ward was previously empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrvTwAZbaw

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
obi4eze:
Na wa o! One lecturer at NAU was lost to the same COVID. God have mercy!
unizik?
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by josephft2000: 11:28am On Jan 12, 2021
yanabasee:
This is unbecoming......

I am beginning to buy the concepts of the conspiracy theories in total regards to this covid-19 cases.....

I will never consume any vaccine from any country.....
REJECT THE VACCINE AT YOUR OWN PERIL
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by ogododo: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2021
2mercy:

https://punchng.com/covid-19-many-civil-servants-test-positive-govt-orders-work-rotation/

He don come back from France, no be him de with Tinubu and one obba
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 12, 2021
Two staff of Alausa died of this virus yesterday.

It will reflect in the livescores scoreboard this evening.

Corona is here to stay.
Humans will evolve to deal with it.
Halting our fragile economy like the Europeans is suicide.

Lockdown is not feasible in this part of the world.
Exmilitant:
Should i believe this? At least names and photos of those affected should be displayed as done in saner climes. Abi our own covid-19 na audio alone?
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by cosby02(m): 11:38am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
What's the name of your school? I want to check something.

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by cosby02(m): 11:39am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
What's the name of your school? I want to check something.

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:

Mention the saner climes where they are mentioning names and pictures
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Vick4rill(m): 11:41am On Jan 12, 2021
haryorbarmie83:
Hmmm. It will not locate me and my loved ones.
but it will locate those u don't know abi? selfish prayer!!
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Goke7: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2021
Adejoncy01:
I personally don't see any rationale behind closing down Universities again all in the name of the covid-19 pandemic.

There was covid-19 pandemic, elections held in Edo and Ondo, but Universities ought to be closed.

There is covid-19 pandemic but people go to markets, religious centers and other public places but not University. Private Universities has also been opened all this time.

Even primary and secondary Schools have been opened in some states but why not University? The government and ASUU have succeeded in incurring additional charges for the students like house rent and more. A year has been wasted already, Nigerian students can't afford more.

FG SHOULD ACT ACCORDINGLY AND OPEN OUR CAMPUSES WITHOUT HESITATION!
Signed;
Nigerian Students.

Online learning is the way to go to avoid crowded lecture halls.
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Angelfrost(m): 11:46am On Jan 12, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Daily figures are really scaring.

That's the idea... To get you and many others scared.

Fear is a tool of control and manipulation!!! grin
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:
Baba shut it up jare. You don't have to believe. Show me which saner climes post pictures and names of its government officials who have contracted COVID.
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by TeddyR: 11:54am On Jan 12, 2021
This information is for those in Alausa alone. What happens to those in Lagos state printing cooperation, are the staff not government official too? They still resume fully in that office. What about local government official are they exempted?
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Isokoson1: 11:57am On Jan 12, 2021
Upton:
The public university system is terrible and would be the easiest way to transmit the virus. Firstly, the hostels are unhygienic, secondly, lecture theatres are always crowded. E.g more than 200 students receive classes in a lecture theatre meant for 50 people. Talking about elections, even more developed countries held elections during the pandemic, you can't cause anarchy because of the pandemic! Market and buying food is essential. For religious places, primary schools and secondary schools, we have the structure to comply with the necessary safety protocols if we are serious about doing so but you see Universities? Just forget it!

I don't think saner climes has publicly displayed photos and names of people suffering from Covid-19. It's unethical. I agree they are more transparent but I'm sorry if you think covid is not a serious thing in Nigeria.

Covid Nah scam for Nigeria

Believe it or not....
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Beckah(f): 11:58am On Jan 12, 2021
The truth is how many people will obey or listen to the order
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by tritt(m): 12:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nobody will force anyone to take the said vaccine but let's just try and keep safe cos Covid 19 is real bro.

yanabasee:
This is unbecoming......

I am beginning to buy the concepts of the conspiracy theories in total regards to this covid-19 cases.....

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Originalsly: 12:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
Like I been saying... COVID19 is an agenda... to have everyone "vaccinated ". There must be a lockdown.... then to come out of the lockdown there must be mass vaccination.... that will become mandatory....to stop the spread.
All these people testing positive.... I can bet my life... none showed symtoms... but we will believe they are sick because kn the First Wave.... they already brainwashed us to believe most people are asymptomatic Alarming number of people testing positive.... is it really the people?.... or the test kits tainted to show positive results? They can run tests to verify the efficacy and safety of the vaccines... why not the accuracy of the kits? COVID-19 is real... but used to achieve an end..... like a fake pastor.. who uses the religion to achieve an end... wealth.

Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by otokx(m): 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lagos is the epicenter
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Blackdisciple(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmm Lagos ooooo chaiiii

not again ooo lockdown please
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by obi4eze(m): 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Paxxcarl:
unizik?

Yes.
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by byinks(f): 12:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
tritt:
Nobody will force anyone to take the said vaccine but let's just try and keep safe cos Covid 19 is real bro.

Ok...you better hope so
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by donnie(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
You people should continue scamming yourselves with this test.

A vaccine so harmless you have to be threatened to take it for disease so deadly, you have to be tested to know you have it.
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by KOE1(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Upton:
The public university system is terrible and would be the easiest way to transmit the virus. Firstly, the hostels are unhygienic, secondly, lecture theatres are always crowded. E.g more than 200 students receive classes in a lecture theatre meant for 50 people. Talking about elections, even more developed countries held elections during the pandemic, you can't cause anarchy because of the pandemic! Market and buying food is essential. For religious places, primary schools and secondary schools, we have the structure to comply with the necessary safety protocols if we are serious about doing so but you see Universities? Just forget it!

I don't think saner climes has publicly displayed photos and names of people suffering from Covid-19. It's unethical. I agree they are more transparent but I'm sorry if you think covid is not a serious thing in Nigeria.

I am sure ONE DAY YOU WILL REAP YOUR WORDS if TRULY you are a SAINT in these statements. So the MARKET does not need a STRUCTURE to COMPLY with, FEAR GOD! DOES A COUNTRY HAS A FUTURE WITHOUT EDUCATION? SCHOOLS ABROAD ARE GRADUATING STUDENT AND EVEN ADVANCING IN THE ERA OF COVID-19. People who just died or are now using CHARM to kill one another are termed POSITIVE to COVID-19
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by bluefilm: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Exmilitant:

Una own even worse pass audio.

At least if na audio, you fit still hear the sound.

But una own be say no audio no video no nothing.

E no get as E be?
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by cucumbar: 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
yanabasee:
This is unbecoming......

you still calling it conspiracy theory? Something bigger is coming. Covid 19 is just providing the vehicle for what is to come. Stay tuned.
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Olaideolayemi(m): 1:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
I don hear.. Na Everybody even catch am..sighs...
Re: COVID-19: Many Lagos Civil Servants Test Positive, Govt Orders Work Rotation by Upton: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
KOE1:

I am sure ONE DAY YOU WILL REAP YOUR WORDS if TRULY you are a SAINT in these statements. So the MARKET does not need a STRUCTURE to COMPLY with, FEAR GOD! DOES A COUNTRY HAS A FUTURE WITHOUT EDUCATION? SCHOOLS ABROAD ARE GRADUATING STUDENT AND EVEN ADVANCING IN THE ERA OF COVID-19. People who just died or are now using CHARM to kill one another are termed POSITIVE to COVID-19

You are getting emotional! And from your last sentence you are one of the numerous people that think Covid is a scam in Nigeria. I didn't say our Markets have the structure to comply. I stated Market is essential services. People need to eat, people need to buy food and other essentials to live.

And who is saying Education is bad? I stated our University system is already in a terrible state and opening up the universities without proper and strict adherence to guidelines would be suicidal. The schools abroad you mentioned have moved to online method of teaching, they didn't open their schools to classroom teaching, maybe only those courses that require you to be physically present. We can't move online because our university system can't just do it. In summary all I am saying is that the public university system in Nigeria is messed up and authorities have a lot to do and would need more time to open the universities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Return Grey Hair To Black ? / Third case of Coronavirus confirmed in South Africa / South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.