Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,938 members, 7,799,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! (30914 Views)

Riddles! Riddles!! Riddles!!! / Riddles Riddles Riddles!!! / Riddles: Riddles: Riddles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Mar 31, 2011
Jst post ur easy-tough nd funny riddles here. Ans this:
A dumb man entered a store nd wanted a tooth brush, in other 2 describe wat he wanted, he put a finger infront of his teeth nd moved it in an up-down direction, this made d store keeper understand wat he wanted. Again, a blind man entered d store nd wanted d same thing, hw shud he describe dis 2 d shopkeeper? (ans dis nd post ur own funny riddle, mind u, no child talk)
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
Waiting,
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by olawalebabs(m): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2011
He will talk and ask for it.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by dani1luv: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2011
He would simply say "He wants a tooth~Brush"
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2011
Yeah guyz, dats correct. I will lyk u to post ur riddles too. I luv riddles esp, d 'brain-cracking' riddles.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 7:59pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ok, !I love riddles a lot $ I am posting mine right away.
A plane was flying over 2 cities named city A $ city B.the plane accidentally crashed leaving all on-board dead.One part of the burnt plane was fonud in city A while the other was found in city B.Where will they bury the survivors?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by dani1luv: 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2011
bright007:

Ok, !I love riddles a lot $ I am posting mine right away.
A plane was flying over 2 cities named city A $ city B.the plane accidentally crashed leaving all on-board dead.One part of the burnt plane was fonud in city A while the other was found in city B.Where will they bury the survivors?

Which Survivors? undecided undecided tongue . . .they dont bury survivors nah tongue

chindi:

Yeah guyz, dats correct.  I will lyk u to post your riddles too. I luv riddles esp, d 'brain-cracking' riddles.
Ok, er. , Lemme think of one in a heck of a Riddle wink
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by olawalebabs(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
You dont bury survivor.

There are 4 good friends, who share many things in common, if Akin's birthday is 4, Taiye's 5, Shola 6, when will Kehinde's birthday
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by dani1luv: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
olawalebab:

You dont bury survivor.

There are 4 good friends, who share many things in common, if Akin's birthday is 4, Taiye's 5, Shola 6, when will Kehinde's birthday
5th of Course cheesy
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2011
Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2011
bright007:

Ok solve this;Two fathers $ two sons are to share 3 mangoes.After sharing they get one mangoe each.How is this possible?
Mehn, wat cud av happened, pls i nid d ans
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2011
You guyz should think
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by layiahmed: 11:51pm On Mar 31, 2011
3 witches with dia 3 kids are to cross a river with just one canoe whose maximum capacity is 2 persons and 1 person must return d canoe back 4 odas to cross. pass them across please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2011
bright007:

I'm tired of thinkin, pls wat d ans
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 01, 2011
layiahmed:

3 witches with dia 3 kids are to cross a river with just one canoe whose maximum capacity is 2 persons and 1 person must return d canoe back 4 odas to cross. pass them across please

This is really a cheap-old riddle. A witch goes wit a kid, 2 d bank of d river, drops d kid nd continues in d process til its done. But sha, dis ur riddle no make sense 4 my ears o coz e don old nd we already gat d ans. Jst try sth more diff
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by simplymee: 1:11am On Apr 01, 2011
@ BRIGHT007

THEY ACTUALLY ARE THREE PERSONS INVOLVED( A GRAND FATHER, HIS SON , AND HIS GRAND SON) HAVING 2 FATHERS AND 2 SONS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by porryred(m): 11:08am On Apr 01, 2011
layiahmed:

THERE IS GRANDFATHER,FATHER AND A SON, SO ITS 3 MANGOES 4 THEM,
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi guyz,pls solve this.A father,his wife,2 daughters,2 sons,A theif,A policeman,are to cross a river to the other side.pls help them cross but there are some rules to follow.Remember,only the father,mother $ policeman know how to operate the raft!

RULES

Only 2 people on the raft at a time
The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother’s presence
The Mother cannot stay with any of the sons, without their Father’s presence
The thief cannot stay with any family member, if the Policeman is not there
Only the Father, the Mother and the Policeman know how to operate the raft
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 03, 2011
bright007:

Hi guyz,pls solve this.A father,his wife,2 daughters,2 sons,A theif,A policeman,are to cross a river to the other side.pls help them cross but there are some rules to follow.Remember,only the father,mother $ policeman know how to operate the raft!

RULES

The Father cannot stay with any of the daughters, without their Mother’s presence
o boy eh, dis ur riddle need buk, pen, calculator nd brains 2 get d ans. I no jst wan try am
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by yinkalink(f): 11:52am On Apr 03, 2011
Its permutatn n combinatn. Lemme get a pen,al get back to u.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 11:56am On Apr 03, 2011
No permutation or factorization!Just rack ur brains
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Bukizo(f): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2011

RULES

this is a hard one to crack, just drown all of them grin. The answer pls!
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by kodylicky(f): 11:25am On Apr 04, 2011
check it out:

its quite long sha. . .

police croses with thief, drops thief and returns
polices picks daughter 1 drops daughter 1 and returns with thief
poilice and thief get off the raft and mother picks daughter 2, drops daughter 2 and returns
mother and father crosses over, drops mother and father returns
father picks son 1 drops son 1 and picks up mother and they both return
father picks son 2, drops son 2 and father returns
thief and police board the raft drops police and thief returns
father and mother boards the raft they both drop off and police returns
police picks thief and they both finally cross over. . . .

i hope i didnt break the rules. . . .  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2011
You broke a rule , when the father takes the second son across he would be with the first daughter without the mum around.

Here is an easier one

What do you pray not to have but when you have it you pray not to lose it ?.

Peeps think hard and don't tell me love , friendship or any of those mushy things cos no one prays not to have/find love.
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
In about 6 hours nobody has any clues , or am I being ignored cos the riddle is not that hard
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by Bukizo(f): 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2011
You broke a rule , when the father takes the second son across he would be with the first daughter without the mum around.

Here is an easier one

What do you pray not to have but when you have it you pray not to lose it ?.

Peeps think hard and don't tell me love , friendship or any of those mushy things cos no one prays not to have/find love.

Not a clue sad
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by chagga(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2011
the father and the mother cross
the father comes back n pick a son then drops him n picks the mother
the two of them come back n d father pick the 2nd son n takes him across n comes back
he picks the mother n she drops him n come back n drops n gives the raft 2 d police n d thief
they cross n both drop n give the both 2 the father who goes back n picks the mum who takes him across n drops him
she comes back n cross the 1st daughter n picks the father n she takes him back and pick the 2nd daughter n takes her across
she comes back n pick the father n the both cross

hope i got it right
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by bright007(f): 1:51pm On Apr 05, 2011
@chaga:you are wrong.
Here is a clue:policeman $ theif starts $ end the journey
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by chagga(m): 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
@Bright dont think am wrong until u tell me where d mistake is i also think this riddle does not have a specific way of solving it there r different approach but getting it right is the aim
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by illicit(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2011
Ok here's one, How will u greet a two headed monster?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by kay9(m): 12:19pm On Apr 06, 2011
Uhh, how about, ''Hello monster''?
Re: Riddles! Riddles! Really Tough Nd Funny Riddles! by kodylicky(f): 1:46pm On Apr 06, 2011
wondering why i will want to greet a two headed monster

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"There Is No Light" - Check This Epic Comment Out / How Nigerians React To The " How Are You?" Question. / Photos: Rams In Fighting Contest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.