Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,408 members, 6,103,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 10:09 PM

Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More (2363 Views)

Big Dick Or Small Dick? Photos / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / How To Make Her Want You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 11:15am On Jan 12
Are you having problem with your partner because you have small d!ck? Don't get tired of yourself.. you can use your d!CK to make her want you so much.. having a small dick is not the problem but how you use it.

There are some styles that you can do if you have small di¢k. And if you do all this styles , your partner will love you more and want more from you.

You can make her cum 4 times and you won't cum. I'm guarantee about this Styles

Watch video below to learn the styles ::

https://www.xxxmojos.com/video/1545/the-best-sex-styles

1 Like

Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by MickzyDonald: 11:18am On Jan 12
The heading is making me laugh grin
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 11:23am On Jan 12
MickzyDonald:
small dick is not a Barrier
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by SmellySperm(m): 11:28am On Jan 12
princeay1995:
grin
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by MickzyDonald: 11:48am On Jan 12
princeay1995:
abi nah
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 12:18pm On Jan 12
it's not about small dick.. but how to use it to torch woman center of gravity
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by TheExecutioner: 12:34pm On Jan 12
Do you have any advice for people with small brain? I'm asking on behalf of Simplyleo.
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by SILENTandSMART2: 12:44pm On Jan 12
MickzyDonald:

i love yaaa signature tongue tongue ❤️✊
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 3:28pm On Jan 12
Good evening ooo
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 5:22pm On Jan 12
Good evening here
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by MickzyDonald: 6:47pm On Jan 12
SILENTandSMART2:

i love yaaa signature tongue tongue ❤️✊
Thanks bro
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 10:00pm On Jan 12
Better come and learn work
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by SILENTandSMART2: 12:30am On Jan 13
MickzyDonald:

Thanks bro

You're welcome sir smiley wink
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 8:19am On Jan 13
Good morning
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 2:33pm On Jan 13
Good afternoon here ooo
Come and learn work
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 6:46pm On Jan 13
Good evening here
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 8:15pm On Jan 13
We are still here
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 10:55pm On Jan 13
Goodnight and sweet dreams
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 12:25am On Jan 14
Make Early morning sex
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 7:42am On Jan 14
Good morning oo
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 11:29am On Jan 14
I'm available
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by Vaninas: 12:53pm On Jan 14
good tutorial
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by Ninejaywon: 2:23pm On Jan 14
That is what I am talking about.wink
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 2:50pm On Jan 14
Excellent
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 7:21pm On Jan 14
How are you all
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 9:50pm On Jan 14
Be a pro
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 12:40am On Jan 15
Learn today to be a pro
Re: Video On How To Use Your Small Dick And Make Her Want More by princeay1995: 11:34am On Jan 15
Count on me

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Experience: Let Us Gist / Relationships And Pet Names / You Never Know With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.