Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,212 members, 7,780,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:27 PM

Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. (467 Views)

I Look Too Young And I Find It Hard To Relate With People / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Shamelessman01: 11:50am On Jan 12, 2021
Se mojo charity

I have been searching for apartment for a while now and it's been one hell of a time, all these agents just dey use person play. Currently waiting for two of them now and they not getting back to me. House no dey ibadan? Anybody with similar experience?

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Annwrites: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
It could be sometimes.

I have been facing this issue too in Akure. I even tried using Jiji, Olist, and PropertyPro, yet it's been the same lackadaisical attitude.

You will have to be persistent.

2 Likes

Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Shamelessman01: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Annwrites:
It could be sometimes.

I have been facing this issue too in Akure. I even tried using Jiji, Olist, and PropertyPro, yet it's been the same lackadaisical attitude.

interesting, I used this 3 sites too

1 Like

Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Annwrites: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shamelessman01:

interesting, I used this 3 sites too

Wawu...just remain persistent, you just might get the best apartment eventually.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Shamelessman01: 6:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
Annwrites:

Wawu...just remain persistent, you just might get the best apartment eventually.
thanks
Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by esthel(f): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Annwrites:
It could be sometimes.

I can refer you to someone in Akure, he may have apartments for let.
Re: Is It That Hard To Find Apartment In Nigeria. by Annwrites: 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
esthel:
I can refer you to someone in Akure, he may have apartments for let.

I would really appreciate it. Do I drop my number or you will be dropping his?

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Lessons For Guys / The Barber And His Small Business - A True Life Story / 5 Destructive Habits That Slowly Kill Your Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.