Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) (71164 Views)

Tems Having A Moment With Mary J Blige, DJ Khaled And Rick Ross After Grammy Win / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Ka3na Condemns Lady For Tattooing Her Name On Her Thigh (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by uptimumOne23(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by mrbillz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Maybe he was trying to help her cover up. Just thinking out loud grin
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by EndyEdesonNews(m): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Embarrassing

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by vivymako(f): 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
The guy na play play person.. Love his films
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by BusinessCity: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Factfinder1:
Stingy woman

grin
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by sammirano: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Na still for show. He most likely had all later in the day grin
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by GeneralPula: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mary J blige..

One of the best female singer ever liveth..
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Bigredmachine: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
This guy too like woman... I remember one of his quote in fast 5 " sounds like a whole lot of vagina activity to me" anyway I so love this guy... Very funny

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Midas01: 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Like your mother?
Freestainworld:
This one na news? Old olosho

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Midas01: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Like the females in your family?
DisLifeSha:
She don old and she nor even fine again but she still dey make yanga. Evening newspaper

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
sampoy:
grin
Na she be chairlady, Stingy Women Association Wordlwide.
Do you blame her, look at the man that is trying to touch her thigh.

I heard his wife wants to divorce him
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Bigredmachine: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
This guy too like woman... I remember one of his quote in fast 5

sounds like a whole lot of vagina activity to me"

anyway I so love this guy... Very funny
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by BoboNogoDie: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
So she can touch his neck and shoulder the way she likes but he can not touch her thigh?

What rubbish!

3 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
sammy7410:
is okay
Just imagine se na north korea you dey you come post dis picture
guy make all of us dey thank God for our Nija no matter the condition of things
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
J. Blige is a hood chick, what did he expect? Tyrese must have fallen off. In his peak, women flicked off to his pictures and music videos. She’s old, it’s to her benefit and image for him to find her sexy. I never found her attractive in the very least yet see me chasing one Calabar girl who looks exactly like her.
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Werey guy... The guy na craze both on set and in reality grin abeg give him small do nah
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Omoslim26: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
sammy7410:
is okay
Just imagine se na north korea you dey you come post dis picture to mock Kim
guy make all of us dey thank God for our Nija no matter the condition of things
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Guy see matured thigh he get short sight
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Naijaarchive(m): 1:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bigredmachine:
This guy too like woman... I remember one of his quote in fast 5

sounds like a whole lot of vagina activity to me"

anyway I so love this guy... Very funny

You get am.. That guy and women... Nd his loud mouth grin
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by GeoSilYe(f): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abeg touch my heart by patronizing oo

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Monet Tejada
E shock Tommy when she pulled two pistols at him. grin

1 Like

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Damianwest19: 1:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
MJB is a well respected figure in the music industry in US .
I guess Tyress was drunk , he probably forgot that Mery J Blige sang "no more drama in my life". The rules still applies nigga !

2 Likes

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by 44Bulldog(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
DisLifeSha:
She don old and she nor even fine again but she still dey make yanga. Evening newspaper

Midnight newspaper you mean?

This one don pass evening cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
And this is FP worthy NEWS undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by careytommy37(m): 1:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
meobizy:
J. Blige is a hood chick, what did he expect? Tyrese must have fallen off. In his peak, women flicked off to his pictures and music videos. She’s old, it’s to her benefit and image for him to find her sexy. I never found her attractive in the very least yet see me chasing one Calabar girl who looks exactly like her.

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by femi4: 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fine wine
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Bigredmachine: 1:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Naijaarchive:

You get am.. That guy and women... Nd his loud mouth grin

He's a great guy... He's the kind u can never have a dull moment... whenever u are with them... But I hate to see him have beef with dwayne johnson... So sad
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Eriokanmi: 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tonyspecial:
She's no longer the sweet sixteen that we use to know
meaning every slay queen of today must go through ageing process. Live well, live good. Life is a stage
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by Flamemignon1(m): 1:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
But she let her gay stylist rock her on her bday. If you saw the video, the guy almost went third base and she wouldn't have done anything but she's stingy to a straight guy
Re: Mary J Blige Stops Tyrese Gibson From Touching Her Thigh (Video) by wetmenow: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ordinary Tigh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bovi Banned From Entering USA / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / Lambert Eluke Pays Kanayo O Kanayo N1m, Yul Edochie N800k, Racheal Okonkwo N400k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.