Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association (41102 Views)

Mr Eazi Joins ‘Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria’ (Photo) / This Photo Of Odunlade Adekola And Toke Makinwa Needs A Caption / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Brika: 1:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Media personality Toke Makinwa is set to join the Close Legs Association as almost all the men are joining the Stingy Men Association to save her vagina, Igbere TV reports.

Reacting to how almost all the Nigerian male celebrities are joining the Stingy Men Association, the 36-year-old asked where she can also sign up for Close Legs Association.

She said,
“This stingy men association na wa ooo… Abeg where can I sign up for Close legs association.”

https://twitter.com/tokstarr/status/1348927793120350208?s=20

A fan commenting on Toke’s comments said she claiming to join Close Legs Association as a response to Stingy Men Association perpetuates the saying money for hand back for ground.

“Jokes and all but “closed legs association” as a response to “stingy men association” definitely perpetuates a certain idea.

“The Multiple musical notes money for hand, back for ground (Peters, 1989) Multiple musical notes idea,” Omojuwa wrote.

https://twitter.com/Omojuwa/status/1348933693772095488?s=20

Per Toke Makinwa’s post and the fan’s explanation, it’s obvious that some people sleep with men for money and now that the men are becoming stingy they are also planning to close their legs.

The Stingy Men Association trended on Monday after Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared his ID card of social media.

Several other men on Twitter have followed suit in acquiring their ID cards.

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Fahdiga(m): 1:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who is this one trying to deceive. as if she can go a day without accommodating two or more different dicks in her wide itching hole. more men should join the association before closure

166 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Hongkog(m): 1:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashewo

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by OscarJaden(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
if Toke leg didn't close in unilag it can't close now

162 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by TruthHurts1(m): 1:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Which kind stupid flex be dis? We all know that if your legs close, your bank account will follow suit. Tell that Demon that kicked you in the head to get behind you.

[img]https://images./7zzrI3logiinW4xzX0CEg9.gif[/img]

163 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by gabazin080(m): 1:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
no be that one be my problem right now. I am a carpenter and I dey find contract abeg EPP me

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by jericco1(m): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Toto go still scratch you grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by IMASTEX: 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
See how your sense reach. Later you will be blaming some men that see women as object of pleasure or toy.

Even my snails still maintain some dignity before mating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jej3NcMCMW0

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by AuntRose(f): 1:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
OscarJaden:
if Toke leg didn't close in unilag it can't close now
Lol

7 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by festacman(m): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
There was never a time it was said that Stingy Men Association was about making oloshos starve.

So, why is Toke Makinwa already feeling unease and threatened on behalf of oloshos? Is she an olosho?

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Godpikin4real(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by mzBEAM(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Toke M, roast modem to aspiring hoeloshos.

Jokes apart, why this SMA thing dey pain girls pass anything?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by growtogeda: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
women are now objectifying themselves theses days. Imagine using the veejay as a reply to SMAN. may God help our women.

I just started another series on YouTube about Lagos big girls. do well to check it out below. I'm sure you will enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYJmU-Fmzao

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Muhylonaire007: 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol... Wetin she wan close again?
The t*t* wey Don suffer abi which one? Lmao grin grin grin grin na una t*t* go suffer Las Las. If una close legs e go smell Las Las grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by obembet(f): 1:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who do u think that will first give up on this matter?

Like for guys

Share for Ladies

44 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Abalado(f): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Which legs?Closing an empty legs?abeg make we hear words jare..

4 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fingers crossed.
Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Alexgman1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
TOKE MAKINWA HAS JUST EXPOSED HERSELF & HER MEANS OF LIVELIHOOD. WHAT A PITY!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by sojfarm: 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Madam, lets do this for the next five years. Then we come back to the table to evaluate the wealth of some of our olosho-brite

9 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by NwaNimo1(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by canalily(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
stingy leg not closed legs
Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by JustBest4: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by DigitB: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by jawalis(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
I’m glad these b!tches agreed that the only valuable thing in their life is that endless rotten pvss¥ they carry.
Earlier before now; they all claim they have lots of things to benefit a man but now , those things disappear. Isn’t that Funny enough?
Ladies pls close up your legs. We are tired of the smelly kpekus. Useless being

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by yeyeboi(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nigerian Youths Una Mumu To Plenty

Shey na this one remain ? No wonder dem sey una be lazy Nigerian youths lol grin

1 Like

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Simplyvic18(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
hoelosho
Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Hypemanshuga: 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hunger go waya you well well. No be pussy you dey sell

2 Likes

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
shocked

Someone close to her should kindly advise her that a closed leg is equivalent to a closed destiny ....and her kpekus may likely sour

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stingy Men: Toke Makinwa Needs To Sign Up For Close Legs Association by Ifabernard(m): 1:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / “i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Kazim Adeoti, Her New Lover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.