Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,335 members, 7,780,878 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:49 AM

Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference (1666 Views)

Buhari Departs Abuja For COP-15 Conference In Abidjan / Group Set To Host FULANI Peace Summit To Review Herdsmen Crisis With Farmers / Buhari Delivers An Address At Mandela Peace Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by lastmessenger: 7:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
tamdun:

Just like the Igbos supported yoruba in the past elections?
sure we did.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by Difrent: 7:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
solmusdesigns:

Ok let me ask you a simple question, Will you or Kano State Government allow an Ibo man living in Sabon Gari area of Kano to Join Hisbah, since he knows where they sell Alcohol

Fulani community had enough time to hand over the Mbororo bandits but kept on playing games, the whole of Ibarapa has no more working fueling station as they Kidnap tanker drivers and fuel station owners.

Are you in Kano to know if non indigenes are not part of vigilantes and neighborhood watch in areas where they are populated. Note Hisbah enforces Sharia law not fighting crime and do not carry arms .
In IBO dominated places in Lagos ,are ibos not vigilantes and neighborhood watch members?
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by Tranquillity360: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Trust a yoruba man at your own peril.
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by FlackoJodye: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
solmusdesigns:
Waste of time....

Are we fighting before ? That we hold different views on social cultural and political issues doesn't make us not peaceful with each other
lol dude you're obviously Fulani. stay away.you've never seen peace in ur life even as you've ruled for 100yrs.relax weirdo
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by mrkunlex(m): 8:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
We don't want any fucking unity with nyamiris from cursed region
any yoruba that want unity with people from sadeast is a bastard and foolish
nyamiris dey your lane, yoruba no be your mate
Re: Igbo, Yoruba Hold Historic Unity, Peace Summit January 15 Conference by AsiwajuNdigbo: 8:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
IROHINOodua:
Igbo, Yoruba hold historic unity, peace summit January 15 conference

By Samuel Ogunsona and Jude Mozie

For the first time in recent memory, the troubled relationship between Igbo and Yoruba nationalities, the two biggest ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria, will be addressed in an historic meeting on an historic date...
https://www.irohinodua.org/igbo-yoruba-hold-historic-january-15-conference/

I hate the word UNITY between us and any non-Igbo group.

Quite honestly I got tired of being a nigerian. I am getting close to foregoing my Igbo ethnic and just go find adoption elsewhere. People are just dumb for no reason and i dont know if it is the consequence of too much alcohol consumption or what.

Igbo must never go into unity arrangement with anybody. We must pursue alliance, not unity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esn Is Really Dealing With Nigerian Army/police / BREAKING: Prophet T.B. Joshua Is Dead / Nigeria will Go from Top to Bottom Says Buhari (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.