Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ (2953 Views)

Lai Mohammed Mocks APC Party Leaders, Calls Them Jesters / Governor Amosun In Tears As Ogun State Youths Calls Buhari A Thief / Ibu Thomas Shares Video Of Men With Gun, Calls Them Herdsmen Chanting 'Sai Baba' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by ExAngel007(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
BBOG co-convener and activist, Aisha Yesufu has
taken to Twitter this morning to lambast blast
youths from Northern Nigeria popularly known as
Arewa Youths after they attacked her for
supporting same-sex marriage.

Mrs Yesufu revealed on Monday that homosexuality
was not a new discovery in Nigeria, as she reveals
she witnessed it 37 years ago.

The activist also stated on Twitter that the
LGBTQ community is not tolerant and are bullies.

The youths in the northern region of Nigeria
attacked her over her support for gay rights in
Nigeria. They argued that she should never be in
support of such things as it is against the tenets
of Islam which she practices.

Ms. Yesufu did not take their attacks lying low
and has hit back at them, describing them as
”Oxygen Wasting Vessels”.

She wrote in multiple tweets;

"Youth in Nigeria will pick up an issue and focus on
it until the government is forced to do something
about it but the ones in arewa twitter with their
#BambiAlaMentality jump from handle to handle
to transfer the aggression they cannot transfer
to the parents that abandoned them

Buhari looked at Arewa twitter youth and their
#BambiAlaMentality and decided to use the brush
on them to brush every other youth across the
country and call them lazy youth.

Naaah it is the ones on Arewa twitter that are
beyond lazy

You are here shouting haram. Biko who are you
fooling with that sanctimonious attitude?

Isn’t a father sleeping with his daughter haram?

Isn’t a mother sleeping with her step son haram?

Isnt an old man putting a little girl inside
babbanriga haram and molesting
They will be talking Islam and they will be shouting
as if they have the patent of Islam.

If it is to talk morality they are number one but
let it be about practice they are nowhere to be
found.

Small thing “stop practicing our islam” which Islam
do you own? The one that many do not know how
to perform ablution or that there is ghusl bath?
Or the one where you commit murder in the name
of riot?

Go get knowledge & practice Islam & leave your
“our Islam”"

https://www.tori.ng/news/161080/aisha-yesufu-lambasts-arewa-youths-calls-them-oxyg.html

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Osisiomaa: 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
This table this women is shaking

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by gabazin080(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
no be that one be my problem right now. I am a carpenter and I dey find contract abeg EPP me

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Osisiomaa: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
It is finish

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Fahdiga(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
She said the honest truth. northern Nigeria is the most hypercritical region in the world. all the evil things in the world are practised there but they always carry religion on their heads.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Osisiomaa: 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
gabazin080:
no be that one be my problem right now.
I am a carpenter and I dey find contract
abeg EPP me
may God see you through

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by TruthHurts1(m): 1:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
Since their elders are Bambi allah, why won't the youths follow?

[img]https://images./6cSEPooXcunMUmaLFNgTE7.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by ShackWes(f): 1:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bambiallah Allah Allah !!!

that song dey sweet die

I no say arrewa go sabi sing am

10 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Otuegbe: 1:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
It is finish, God please protect this woman!

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by IlovePMB: 1:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
More than 80% northern muslim men if not all have engaged in gay acts more than once in their life time and would be quick to condemn homosexualism. Bloody hypocrites. Some even dress as prostitutes looking for fellow men to sleep with them for money. This is something imposible in the southern Nigeria yet northern Muslims won't let us hear.

Abdullah36:

Pathological liar

Is there anywhere else in Nigeria that Dan Daudu exists apart from the north? Most northern politicians and rich men patronize them.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by IamWonderful: 1:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Almajiri bambiala

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by ObaKlaz: 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
Even mods dey fear to push dis thread go FP. cheesy

Arewas and their legendary, evergreen Bambi Allah hit track! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Osisiomaa:
This table this women is shaking

She didn't only shake, she broke , scattered n used the table remnant for firewood

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by ogmask: 2:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmmmmmmm.... warri say dead body nor dey hide unclothedness from person wey dey baff am but dis arewa yoots nor wan baff even when it's obvious they are dead. Thank u madam for teaching dem morals.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by BigSarah(f): 2:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
The reality is any place that's overly religious is usually filled with the worst hypocrites.... This is not just a northern thing but human thing

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by debbydams(f): 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Wow shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by PapalsBull(m): 2:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
A fatwa will definitely be declared for the head of this woman.

How dare her condemn what Allah and his Apostle ordained and approve?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Lothario(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
This table is radioactive

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Muna4real(f): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Very soon, people that have slept with 7 years old girls in the name of marriage will ask for the head of this woman. What kind of religion is this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by nthony10: 3:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
I love this woman's boldness, the worst part is some of them practicing this gory acts are the ones that condem the loudest, I heard Katsina just legalized child marriage

Please madam Aisha, don't off your Mic o

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by joxxy01(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
But this woman no get chill o... Say na BambiAlaMentality Lo

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Racoon(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Abi o! Those condemning this woman are the worst hypocrites whose are the worst offenders.Imagine Kastina legalizing child marriage of all things.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Shuzzi(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol this reminds me of a song we sang when we were kids

Bambi Allah nyetum Kobo.......cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by BlackfireX: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
I Amir black fire..

I pronounce a fatwa on this woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Ojiofor: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Aisha Yusuf is the female version Of Reno in terms of hitting back at hypocrites.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by TimeManager(m): 5:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Arabirin, eleyi ti poju nau. Oya off your mic.
But in line with the law, gay/faggotry/tribbing carries a 14 yr sentence. Religion aside, is Aisha a preacher against the law?

kiss the truth!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by lastmessenger: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
She is really bold and not afraid to speak her mind. She has been liberated from the poverty mentality

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by adadike(f): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Don't mind them. The ones here on nairaland will leave the silos and bamboos with huge spiders hanging over them, they called houses , They will leave the insecurities, killings , smoking of lizard shit by arewa boys and women to come and shout ' the kaduna you didn't know' all over nairaland. Talk of killings in the north, for where? Kidnappings kwanu? Whoosai! Child marriage nko? No, you will never hear them say a word against these things. Northern nigeria is filled with hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Some Arrewa yoots otherwise known as Dan Daudu... They're professional gays and historically, their homosexuality has deep roots in Northern culture, it wasn't brought about by European influence at all, na just their way of life cool

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Okoroawusa: 6:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
She has a point though.
Op I don't like the way you put the topic like she was quarreling with them. No.She is also a Muslim like them but she is urging for a change on the way the religion is being practiced in northern Nigeria. You are not the owner of the religion someone made you a Muslim. You are first of all an African before being a Muslim. Culture is different from religion but it has not been the case in northern Nigeria. Islam is not your culture. That has been the problem in the North before Independence and it is still a problem even in the 21st century. If Saudi Arabia (owners of the religion) can shift ground who are you an African that was forced to accept the religion?

I am not a fan of Aisha Yesufu and I will never be but she is right on this one.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by Abdullah36(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
IlovePMB:
More than 80% northern muslim men if not all have engaged in gay acts more than once in their life time and would be quick to condemn homosexualism. Bloody hypocrites. Some even dress as prostitutes looking for fellow men to sleep with them for money. This is something imposible in the southern Nigeria yet northern Muslims won't let us hear.
Pathological liar
Re: Aisha Yesufu Lambasts Arewa Youths, Calls Them ‘bambialamentality’ by TimelessSeaO: 10:04am On Jan 14, 2021
What is the actual meaning and origin of the name "Daudu". Almost everything I find states something with homosexuality or a man who acts like a woman. A few sources say that it means "gallop". There are many Nigerians with this last name of different religious backgrounds. Any sound insight would be appreciated!

(1) (2) (Reply)

With What Am Seeing, Nnamdi Kanu Will Restore BIAFRA.... Wole Soyinka / Many Feared Dead In Mile 2, Lagos / Elrufai Wants Troops Out, Accuses President Of Using BH As Excuse For Genocide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.