Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Do The Nigeria Government Care That People Are suffering Or Are They Just cruel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do The Nigeria Government Care That People Are suffering Or Are They Just cruel (201 Views)

The Government Care About The People? / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / "They Just Burnt Our Votes" - Votes On Fire As People Flee In Lagos (video, Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do The Nigeria Government Care That People Are suffering Or Are They Just cruel by Abetterperson: 2:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
As a proud Nigerian my country will always be my first priority. I love the diversity and uniqueness of this great country but it's no secret that Nigerians are suffering especially in this covid-19 pandemic, a lot of people especially private teachers are struggling to feed. In any part of the world a government primary duty is to take care of their citizens but in Nigerians is a different story, during the height of the first wave of the cornavirus, the government ordered the entire state to be on lockdown which is fairly reasonable, if people are at home and not moving, the virus wouldn't be able to spread but one important detail wasn't discuss with care before the bill was passed. what will Nigerians eat? well the government seemed to have a plan for that, share palliatives but how many of you can say you received any palliatives, I can boldly say I didn't spite leaving in a rural area, it wasn't until the End sars movement that Nigerians discovered that it had been looted. PURE SHAME.
another example is that the government is now seeking to tax Nigerians even more, and "borrow" money from people's account. if any of you know any thing about the French revolution of 5 May 1789 – 9 Nov 1799, of all the many things i have read about history, this happens to be my favorite. what to know why. its because it perfectly describes the saying"A hungry man is an angry man"
the Nigerian government is trying to jail anyone who tries to speak against their cruel treatment but how long will this unjust treatment last. I say not for long, if there is one thing this end sars protest has shown many Nigerians is that they out number their opposers"a million to 1"
the government is trying to bring another lockdown with no thought of how the people will survive, now tell me how many people do you think will wait to die alone..NOBODY.
people are getting tried of this government and a time is coming when Nigerians will repeat history (french revolution 5 May 1789 – 9 Nov 1799)
please am not saying only the government is bad and corrupt. next time I will be writing on how Nigerians are a bigger problem than the government
so I think I just answered my own question the government just doesn't give a shit about the citizens, its just pure wickedness
This country is bad and many people have just accepted it that way.
note:all opinions and views are widely accepted and criticisms should be given in a constructive and polite way
Re: Do The Nigeria Government Care That People Are suffering Or Are They Just cruel by Nwaide01: 2:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
The funny thing is that the government and its supporters think otherwise to them everything is fine because they are feeding fine from our collective sweat but no problem one day monkey will go market but will never return again.

(1) (Reply)

We Need To Produce Largest Oil Volumes Possible At Cheaper Costs - Osinbajo / Security Checklist, As Nigeria Marks Armed Forces Remembrance Day, By Presidency / Governor Yahaya Bello Was Not Lucky, But Chosen - Kelvin Oluseyi Eleta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.