Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze (7135 Views)

Umahi, Others Queue Behind George Obiozor, The New President Of Ohanaeze Ndigbo / Abba Kyari Vs Monguno: Jokolo Says Buhari Recognises COS As ‘Deputy President’ / Omo-Agege Sworn-In As Deputy President Of The Senate With "67 Votes" [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Rodwave: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2021
BastardWike:

My brother, it doesn't matter whether the names will be pronouncible or not, if they have dignity left in them, they drop Igbo names and other trade marks we are known with. You can't claim not to be Igbo yet everything about you is Igbo, that's stupidity if you ask me.

If they add R prefix as a distinguishing factor and it makes nonsense of their names, then so be it. Have you tried to pronounce Bini names too? At least,they will now share something in common i.e. bearing crazy names like the Russians grin grin

The bolded made me laugh real hard grin grin.
You must be crazy mehn
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by mekysmart123: 12:13pm On Jan 15, 2021
chrisxxx:

In Delta State there are true Igbos there. In Rivers State no ethnic group see themselves as Igbos not even indigenous Oyigbo.
My language is not Igbo. Please use your education. You might not which language came first. You have advantage to be known with the language based on sheer size. If Ikwerre had got as much States as Igbos have I doubt if you would have said this.
Please be educated. Ikwerre language has a lot of varieties just like Igbo has. If you listen to Ikwerre spoken in Emohua and Ikwerre LGAs it is quite different from that spoken in Obio Akpor Port Harcourt.
You see the reason why I said you Ikwerres are playing very dirty politic. How can you say no ethnic group accepts to be Igbo in Rivers State? Do you now speak for the Egbema man, Omuma, Etche or even Asa\Ndoki man? The funny reality is that both Ijaws and Ogonis see you guys as Igbos. You cannot run away from your shadow, no matter how hard you try.
Hopefully, the ongoing boundary adjustment works, so that most of these Igbo speaking communities will be returned back to Imo state. laughably, some Ikwerre communities are also caught in the boundary adjustment. Till then will see how the Igbo denial will fly.
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
chrisxxx:

Please read about Obi WALI
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obi_Wali

This one of the reasons I have always informed certain ninnies to lay off wiki. I suggest they read more books than wiki. Any goon could have edited wiki. For instance, the honor of the first commissioner for education of Rivers State does not go to Obi Wali. I guess you could bet your sorry life on such crap from your links of wiki. Obi Wali had been known to act irrationally as do must Ikwerre chaps only to recollect himself later. Obi Wali once argued that African literature should only be written in the native language of the author. He was told to write one and then weigh the wide readability of the book. Till today, Obi Wali did not write a paragraph in Ikwerre dialect talk less Igbo.
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Dedetwo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Muna4real:

I can remember referring you to goggle but let me save you the stress. Yes in Igbo language is Ehh, Ohh or Ekwerem. It has been so even before your forefathers were begotten . Are you happy now?

You are a true daughter of Igbo, nwadaigbo!!!
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by chrisxxx(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
mekysmart123:

You see the reason why I said you Ikwerres are playing very dirty politic. How can you say no ethnic group accepts to be Igbo in Rivers State? Do you now speak for the Egbema man, Omuma, Etche or even Asa\Ndoki man? The funny reality is that both Ijaws and Ogonis see you guys as Igbos. You cannot run away from your shadow, no matter how hard you try.
Hopefully, the ongoing boundary adjustment works, so that most of these Igbo speaking communities will be returned back to Imo state. laughably, some Ikwerre communities are also caught in the boundary adjustment. Till then will see how the Igbo denial will fly.
So much for Ikwerre people. I am not you simple. I have no problem if you want to be Ikwerre. You have the number. Most times truth is not determined democratically.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by chrisxxx(m): 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dedetwo:

This one of the reasons I have always informed certain ninnies to lay off wiki. I suggest they read more books than wiki. Any goon could have edited wiki. For instance, the honor of the first commissioner for education of Rivers State does not go to Obi Wali. I guess you could bet your sorry life on such crap from your links of wiki. Obi Wali had been known to act irrationally as do must Ikwerre chaps only to recollect himself later. Obi Wali once argued that African literature should only be written in the native language of the author. He was told to write one and then weigh the wide readability of the book. Till today, Obi Wali did not write a paragraph in Ikwerre dialect talk less Igbo.
Your incoherent and inordinate ambition is to coerce Ikwerres by all means to be Igbos right? We cant argue enough here. My happiness is that 99.9999% of Ikwerre people vehemently believe they are no other ethnic group other than Ikwerre people. Until Nnnamdi Kanu exchanged your brain andthat of your likes for an elephant poo, there was a broad separation between the Ikwerres and Igbos. Bros let me tell you, even when Ikwerres were minorities in Eastern Nigeria we made case for ourselves that we were not Igbos and had never been. Study what makes people who they are. It is not only by similarity of language. There are other things. Like I said I have no problem if you want to become Ikwerre so that you will go by the name :Port Harcourt Boy:.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2021
Dedetwo:

Please be educated, Ohanaeze is not any social organization. Ohanaeze is a cultural and traditional organization exclusively for Ndigbo. Being Igbo is the only criterion for admission or acceptance.

Lol.... Very funny

Is ikwerre Igbo...

Is anioma Igbo... And why are they not part of the organization
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by gidgiddy: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2021
obehi247:

Lol.... Very funny

Is ikwerre Igbo...

Is anioma Igbo... And why are they not part of the organization

Let me put it this way. When Ikwerre wants to say "come", they say "Bia"

When Anioma wants to say "come", they say "Bia"

Now if a non Nigerian asked you which ethnic group in Nigeria says "Bia" when they want to say "come", what would you tell him?

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Tranquill: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

Now if a non Nigerian asked you which ethnic group in Nigeria says "Bia" when they want to say "come", what would you tell him?

Apparently you do not know that not all Ikwerre dialects use 'bia' as come. Some actually say 'vaa'.
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Nobody: 2:37am On Jan 20, 2021
[quote author=gidgiddy post=98138413]

Now if a non Nigerian asked you which ethnic group in Nigeria says "Bia" when they want to say "come", what would you tell him?[/quot

Okay....
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by tsdarkside(m): 2:53am On Jan 20, 2021
and....??
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Tranquill: 4:49am On Jan 20, 2021
Dedetwo:

This one of the reasons I have always informed certain ninnies to lay off wiki. I suggest they read more books than wiki. Any goon could have edited wiki. For instance, the honor of the first commissioner for education of Rivers State does not go to Obi Wali. I guess you could bet your sorry life on such crap from your links of wiki. [b]Obi Wali had been known to act irrationally as do must Ikwerre chaps [/b]only to recollect himself later. Obi Wali once argued that African literature should only be written in the native language of the author. He was told to write one and then weigh the wide readability of the book. Till today, Obi Wali did not write a paragraph in Ikwerre dialect talk less Igbo.

So you do not know the difference between action and statement. Obi Wali allegedly made a statement and you use it to label Ikwerre people as acting irrationally.

Acting irrationally is when Ojukwu due to personal ego, took millions of innocent people to the slaughter house and ran away. The same Ojukwu was later begging the northerners to let him come back to Nigeria, even joined the party of the northerners and went around campaigning for a northern president.

Acting irrationally is when a major ethnic group like Igbo allow some unknown quantity and scam artist like Nnamdi Kanu to be deceiving them with the hope of getting Biafra where the women tie two wrappers.

Next time wash that your ogiri smelling mouth properly with a strong detergent before you start talking nonsense...

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquill:

So you do not know the difference between action and statement. Obi Wali allegedly made a statement and you use it to label Ikwerre people as acting irrationally.

Acting irrationally is when Ojukwu due to personal ego, took millions of innocent people to the slaughter house and ran away. The same Ojukwu was later begging the northerners to let him come back to Nigeria, even joined the party of the northerners and went around campaigning for a northern president.

Acting irrationally is when a major ethnic group like Igbo allow some unknown quantity and scam artist like Nnamdi Kanu to be deceiving them with the hope of getting Biafra where the women tie two wrappers.

Next time wash that your ogiri smelling mouth properly with a strong detergent before you start talking nonsense...

You are now begining to be irrationally insultive. Last I checked he only pointing out flaws and barriers to writing and here you are at your last paragraph hauling Insults.....

Too bad.
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Tranquill: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2021
MelesZenawi:

You are now begining to be irrationally insultive. Last I checked he only pointing out flaws and barriers to writing and here you are at your last paragraph hauling Insults.....

Too bad.

People who think they can come on nairaland or elsewhere, to showcase their hate by openly or subtly insulting others deserve greater insult.
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by gidgiddy: 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2021
Tranquill:

Ojukwu, due to personal ego, took millions of innocent people to the slaughter house? So Nigeria is a slaughter house that kills millions of innocent people for the sake of the ego of one man? That means Nigeria is evil. A good country would not kill millions of its own people.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, who can blame the man for agitating for Biafra? Nigeria is poverty capital of the world, third most terrorised country on earth and 6th most corrupt nation on the planet. Who would want to be part of such disastrous failure? Certainly not Kanu
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by Thorondor: 1:52am On Feb 07, 2022
gidgiddy:

Not all Ikwerres deny being Igbo. Some Ikwerres will fight you if you deny them their Igboness, especially those from Elele and Omerelu axis. Wike is from the same Local government as Obi Wali but Wike denied being Igbo

Rnyesom Rwike is from Benin .. we don’t know him
Re: Ikwerre Man Emerges Deputy President General Of Ohanaeze by bigcasava1(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
Muna4real:
This is nonsense na

Why should an ikweree man hold any office in ohaneze. This is an insult to nndigbo.
shut up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Elders: Let Igbo Secede If It’s Their Wish — We Can’t Afford Another Wa / Security: Osinbajo Calls For More Collaboration With USA / Oyebanji, Akeredolu, Mimiko, Oni Celebrate Retired Bishop,Ipinmo At 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.