Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,795 members, 7,806,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) (43259 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo: "I Find Nothing To Be Cheerful About In Nigeria" / Waje Snubs Stingy Women, Pledges Loyalty To ‘Cheerful Givers Association’ / Seun Kuti Appoints D'Banj As President Of 'Cheerful Givers Association' (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Seun Kuti is a pussy ass niggarr
Pussy ass niggarr every where

Ogbeni ehnnn you dey get luck say i never see you one on one....if I catch you one one one especially for Benin city

i for don reset and format you

na loud or skunk we go smoke till day break...then later we go go book hotel
....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and you never still reset and format completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days
Big bro slawormiir!
How e dey happen?

I for like link up with you o!

I don tire to dey bomb Instagram and word with freinds

Abeg show me the way.......
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Halo22: 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
I am in for this very group. You can't force aall of us to join u in ur stinginess, e no go work. Pls show some love....CGAN for life.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by TheRedpillguy: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lovelyn451:
lol...i think the sman nonsense was actually created for simps like you who does not know when or how to say no to women, not alphas that already know themselves, so u better goan get your ID card

Same old shaming tactics. Anything that don't benefits women is nonsense. It's not like saving money will help men live a comfortable life or enything. It's nonsense.

Tell you what? It dosn't matter who it was created for as long as the men feel comfortable in it and happy it is all that matters. Like it or not Men are getting red pilled and u r getting old.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:

It seems u are member of Stingy men association
Am I missing something here, you asked for love and I didn't hesitate or you need more....
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by GambaOsaka: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
No wonder it is claimed that they are arguably the happiest people in the world. Nigerians, I hail o.
Na so dem start ' dont leave me'.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Cratols: 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
bukatyne:

All the men in your family can't pin point a benefit they derived from the women in your family?

O ma se o!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by NkiMac: 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
OLULAW:

Shut the fvck up, and stop being naive. This is 2021. The historical Jesus died a long time ago. Resurrection is nothing but a myth. Man created God (an imaginary entity) in his own image and not the other way round.

Repent and give your life to Jesus because He loves you more than you can ever imagine, and He is knocking on the door of your heart Revelation 3:20. Don't remain in unbelief for Jesus is coming very soon to rapture His saints

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Qaramo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni ehnnn you dey get luck say i never see you one on one....if I catch you one one one especially for Benin city

....arrange some paid runs babe and enough bottles for you....if you manage fit come back from the hotel and you never still reset and format completely..then i go use weed cook indomie or beans for you make you sleep for two days

Baba this para much ooo, don’t mind him even God understand.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by crazycrypto710: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Enough of this crap already.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 6:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
whether you stingy, whether you give, konji go remain bastard...konji go make either of the gender fall las las..
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by iamL(f): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
In every 12, there is always a JUDAS

I love this judas. I wish he could give me a kiss lol.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
Donchyke007:
African women are worth what Rubbish!
Our women are failing us daily. You are only reckoned with once dey understand u got wads of cash to spend mumuishly. No more gallant women who wld encourage you to succeed. They are all looking for "soft landing". My mother told me how she stood by my dad living in "face me I face you" until he hit his first millions bk in the 80's. These women wont even look at your fine boy wth big dreams face. Abegggiiii

I think stingy isnt the right word but the movement make sense���
abeg keep quiet joor, some men are still living in face me I slap you houses and they have wives and kids. Na spirit marry those men? You want to judge the whole Nigerian women with the act of slay queens but neglect the hard working ones who are supporting their husbands

5 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Onelove508: 6:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
What about the minority of us that it's our girls that gives us money, which association do we belong?

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by guy222: 6:25pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
In every 12, there is always a JUDAS
you said it all. No one can say it better.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
"Cheerful givers" very deep if u understand.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ogipoo2:

pained as girl
even with your ID woman go still chop you clean mouth...haha
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

Same old shaming tactics. Anything that don't benefits women is nonsense. It's not like saving money will help men live a comfortable life or enything. It's nonsense.

Tell you what? It dosn't matter who it was created for as long as the men feel comfortable in it and happy it is all that matters. Like it or not Men are getting red pilled and u r getting old.

Likewise women waiting for already made men
Biology clock thicks faster for women Time will Tell .
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
TheRedpillguy:

we're all getting old
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
iamL:

I love this judas. I wish he could give me a kiss lol.
Ole
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
obembet:
Please if we have any of CGAN members on nairaland, I need data...
Osho Free, U Too Like Free Things.

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You will end up accepting Jesus Christ as your LORD and your personal SAVIOR even before you achieve your aim. Holy Spirit is smarter than your fraudulent plan.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by simplesearch: 6:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
OLULAW:

Shut the fvck up, and stop being naive. This is 2021. The historical Jesus died a long time ago. Resurrection is nothing but a myth. Man created God (an imaginary entity) in his own image and not the other way round.

Hope your 10th generation will deny your existence and take it for a myth. If you are intelligent enough you'll seek out the veracity of such an historical figure whose life affects every generation past and present, in a most definite way, whereby most who were hitherto a drunk, addict, dye hard sinners had their life change completely. Josh MC Dowell was a naive atheist like you are, who was set out to discredit every fact about Christianity and Christ, but along the line of his research he discovered the available evidence were too weighty than can be discarded, he gave his life to Christ. If you continue this way and end up in hell, just a day there will open your eye to the infallibility of God's word, his eternal love, sovereign power and everlasting existence; Unfortunately it will be too late for you to repent and make amend.

I recommend this book for you-EVIDENCE THAT DEMANDS A VERDICT-By Josh MC Dowell

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by kingPhidel(m): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
This one yaff betrayed us just like Bobrisky.
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by iamL(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
inoki247:
Ozo and Tony Umez go gladly join this

Of course, this club is for responsible men/family men will join. The like of peter okoye 2face, Banky West, Davido, Ramsay Noah, RMD. You dont expect the above mentioned to join the stingy men because theyre responsible and not bitter.

SMA are for bitter men who have no+one- to-return-home-to.

NB: for me is all for fun nothing serious.

2 Likes

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by iamL(f): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
southniyikaye:
Ole
haha.......*laughs a swirls around*
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

He's not o, he's a real gee and won't waste time to bust that your empty skull tongue
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Ryan03(f): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Itzurboi:
you need INFORMATION on how to be independent so you don't go around begging for data....
Ah! My spinal chest
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by Sampozy: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Fmghewzy:
Make sense!!.

Stingy men association will soon lose their girlfriend cheesy
Girlfriend na asset wey person go lose?

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 6:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
slawormiir:

And why would you want to do that?
Re: Seun Kuti Counters ‘Stingy Men’ With ‘Cheerful Givers Association” (Photos) by annyz: 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamHeWrites:
Musician Seun Kuti has set up the Cheerful Givers Association of Nigeria to counter the Stingy Men Association of Nigeria, Igbere TV reports.

The 38-year-old revealed this in an Instagram post on Tuesday.

He said their motto is ‘because African Women Are Worth It’.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8a6kzgNSS/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8e5f2Ag5C/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post he shared a picture of his identification (ID) card.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8j2bygF6d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The Stingy Men Association trended on Monday after Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared his ID card of social media.

Several other men on Twitter have followed suit in acquiring their ID cards.

SEUN I don't blame you.
Like father like son.
Without concubines your songs will not trend.
Anyway there must be JUDAS amongst the 12.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos) / Baba Ijebu 40th Birthday Turns Into Dollars Spraying Competition In Dubai / Fire Guts Junior Pope's House (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.