Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,632 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds (444 Views)

Let's Help You Get Proof Of Funds Today / Let your ₦1million give you a daily return of ₦7000 (PS: Forex) / Make 40% Monthly As Return Of Investment (roi) For 10 Months With Stakerrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by Odiase23: 4:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
RETURN OF FUNDS SHOULD BE YOUR FOCUS NOW RATHER RETURN ON FUNDS.

I am an Investment Advisor/ wealth porfolio management consultant in one of Africa's most Trusted Financial Advisory Firm location in Nigeria, Ghana , UK, Dubai and others parts of world which has been in operations for the past 10 years.

This is just an advise to all investors out there , be careful as you look for High ROI instruments ok. No financial institution licensed and Regulated by CBN can give you 20% ROI monthly though Real Estate Company can give more than that but please let's be careful. Cheers

Let's talk - 08035281639

The best Investment Instruments currently that is SECURED , FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE is MB!.

Call me and let's talk about MBP's
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by SavageResponse(m): 6:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Odiase23:
RETURN OF FUNDS SHOULD BE YOUR FOCUS NOW RATHER RETURN ON FUNDS.

I am an Investment Advisor/ wealth porfolio management consultant in one of Africa's most Trusted Financial Advisory Firm location in Nigeria, Ghana , UK, Dubai and others parts of world which has been in operations for the past 10 years.

This is just an advise to all investors out there , be careful as you look for High ROI instruments ok. No financial institution licensed and Regulated by CBN can give you 20% ROI monthly though Real Estate Company can give more than that but please let's be careful. Cheers

Let's talk - 08035281639

The best Investment Instruments currently that is SECURED , FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE is MB!.

Call me and let's talk about MBP's

If you have confidence in this MBP you would mention the name in full
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by Odiase23: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thanks so much sir. Apart from confidence, my Integrity is on the line.

MBP
M : Market

B: Borrowing

P: Products

Thank you so much

Odiase A. Michael
Investment Advisor / Wealth Portfolio Managet
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by Odiase23: 8:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is not the time to play around with funds, the Economy isn't going to get better if we care to listen.

Be careful of Organisations who promises you 25% monthly ROI, I will beg you again to be careful.

Cheers
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by alexvatt(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Me I can pay 5% return on investment monthly. Guarantee. No story. I will sign necessary documents with you. Kindly WhatsApp me for business deal.
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by Odiase23: 9:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
OK. You 5% daily or weekly or monthly or yearly?
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by alexvatt(m): 7:04am On Jan 20, 2021
Odiase23:
OK. You 5% daily or weekly or monthly or yearly?
Monthly
Re: Return Of Funds Rather Than Return On Funds by Odiase23: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2021
Alright ,

What kind of business are you doing?

What is the security of the investment ?

can you share your location and web with me for me to do my search /.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

See How To Withdraw Your Paypal Funds Instantly At N450+/$ / Oxford International Group Investment / Dogecoin Price Prediction In 2025

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.