Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria (491 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi / Adeboye: I Don’t Know Whether There Will Be 2023 Election Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Kzinne: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
These people are jokers. These people can't organize ordinary ohanaeze election and they've been shouting that they want to rule Nigeria. When they had the Senate presidency the country had 5 Senate president s. These people are just disorganized and greedy

1 Like

Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Kzinne: 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by SaintBishop: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lol.
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
My grandma is finally pregnant after so many years .....
guess who's responsible......My late granddad!

Nonsense and Afonja online miscreants!!!!
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by TruthHurts1(m): 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by IamAtikulate: 5:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Yoruba people sha
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by AdaugoChisom(f): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Igbo matter just dey give you HBP and yet you won't let them go or rule Nigeria...who curse you? Talk to me Uncle, I will understand your plight.

1 Like

Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Adblg0610: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
Does it mean that if the next president of Nigeria comes from the South East in 2023, CAN will transform to INEC and CAN president will become the INEC chairman.I wonder what concerns Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) with the election of Ohaneze Ndigbo.
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Banmeallday: 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kzinne:
These people are jokers. These people can't organize ordinary ohanaeze election and they've been shouting that they want to rule Nigeria. When they had the Senate presidency the country had 5 Senate president s. These people are just disorganized and greedy

They are simply a reflection of you...

A Nigger Area where being a Nigger is celebrated, whether you wear blond weave and marry your fathers age mate, or turn up at parties or support old coup plotters like Buhari.

Ohaneze is as Nigerian as it gets
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kzinne:
How many faction of aferifere do we have again Abeg ?
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by IamWonderful: 7:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
What do you expect from greedy and callous people
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
IamWonderful:
What do you expect from greedy and callous people

Was scrolling down looking for your bigoted moniker, because i know you must show face to give your own two cents! You didn’t disappoint!
Re: These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria by Ojiofor: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kzinne:

The election was peacefull and successful,what are you talking about?
There are two factions of Afenifere in Yoruba land since 1999.1

(1) (Reply)

Day 12. DNA Test Challenge. KANU Is Now Begging Chukwuma Dike / With Panties Of Many Colors Young Okupe Poses Both Spiritual And Legal Challenge / Im Dissasapointed At Sheik Gumi For Making This Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.