Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,760 members, 7,798,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix (465 Views)

Download Sia – Unstoppable Mp3 Audio (lyrics, Mp4 Video, 320kbps) / Sia ALBUM DOWNLOAD: Music - Songs From And Inspired By The Motion Picture / Bashir Ahmad Congratulates Burna Boy On His Grammy Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by fijiano202(m): 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
Burna Boy is breaking new grounds as SIA features him on her Remix track

Taken from her forthcoming film and accompanying album, 'Music'

Sia has announced she’s teamed up with Burna Boy for a remix of her recent track ‘Hey Boy’, coming later this week.

Taking to social media today (January 12) to make the announcement, Sia revealed that both the song and video would be coming this Thursday (January 14). She captioned the post simply with “Pucker up”.

The original song is set to appear on Sia’s forthcoming album ‘Music’, due out February 12, which was written to accompany her new film of the same name.

Hey Boy’ was initially released back in November of last year, and was preceded by other singles ‘Together‘ and ‘Saved My Life‘, co-written with Dua Lipa.

Music, the film, is set to be released in cinemas around the world throughout January and February, and is directed, produced and written by Sia herself.

It’s set to star Kate Hudson, Leslie Odom Jr. and Maddie Ziegler, a casting choice Sia has come under fire for. Ziegler, who is able bodied and neurotypical, is set to portray an autistic teenager, which drew criticism from people across the internet. Autism rights activists even started a petition in an effort to get the release of the film cancelled

Re: Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by Blingblings(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Oluwa Burna... Man's coming home with Grammy soon
Re: Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by Pochettino(f): 4:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sia of yesterday is now a 'legendary singer'. Wow grin cheesy These kids won't kill me. I wonder what Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mary J. Blige & co will be called.
Re: Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by fijiano202(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
Pochettino:
Sia of yesterday is now a 'legendary singer'. Wow grin cheesy These kids won't kill me. I wonder what Whitney Houston, Celine Dion, Mary J. Blige & co will be called.
Si that release first Album in 1997 is Sia of yesterday....5yrs apart from J blige first album is Sia of Yesterday....Why are your village People this wicked...may you be delivered
Re: Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by Pochettino(f): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
fijiano202:
Si that release first Album in 1997 is Sia of yesterday....5yrs apart from J blige first album is Sia of Yesterday....Why are your village People this wicked...may you be delivered

Mary J Blige and Sia are not on the same level. Blige was already a superstar in the 90s, Sia did not become a star until 2013 or so.

How did she become 'legendary' in less than 10 years? Your village people must finish what they started in your life.
Re: Legendary Singer Sia Features Burna Boy On "Hey Boy" Remix by ANIEXTY(m): 2:13am On Jan 14, 2021
Please how do I upload my song here in the music section ?
each time I drop the link and the art, I get logged out for a while... please help !

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Booster / Bhadboi OML - Omo Mummy / OZEE - Mark Time EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.