Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad (73752 Views)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Delightbaby(f): 6:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
This serious oooohhhh. Anger is a very bad habit.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Cutehector(m): 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
You sentence igbo man to death by firing squad but give less harsh verdicts to nupe as well as hausa man for similar crime.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Ecbatana: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
angry
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lapazi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
But bokoharam members are forgiven and reintegrated into the society, or kill pass killing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by EdiskyHarry: 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Someone shot and killed a 12 years old boy and he is given only 5 years imprisonment?
This is rubbish

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by ensamy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
The could have also given him amnesty the way they gave repentant boko haram for killing Soldiers and civilians. shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by jacobjamie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Jeremy123:
No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA

Are you interested in travelling to Canada
Victor Ola is hosting a webinar on how to travel to Canada without writing IElTS, TOEFL or any exam.
If interested, Join his webinar class via www.noieltstocanada.com and should incase you need to buy his guide afterward,
I would forward it to your E-mail for just 5,000 only.

Chat me up via: https://web.facebook.com/anyirajeremiahifechukwu
Or call me 07049154288
and what are u still doing In Nigeria??

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lapazi(m): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Cutehector:
You sentence igbo man to death by firing squad but give less harsh verdicts to nupe as well as hausa man for similar crime.

Show evidence of such, where is ur link to that?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by wildikeman(m): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a soldier.......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

......One Nijeria!

As in eh.... Are you reading what I am reading.. Naija!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by tit(f): 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2021
FatherCHRISTMAS:
How come a soldier is charged with manslaughter and given just 2 years sentence

How can a Hebrew kill an Egyptian?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by sunshineV(f): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
i hope they livestream it
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by wakaman: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:

......One Nijeria!

Hmm.
This should not be about being Igbo or not, he killed a colleague in cold blood. Thats the issue. That's plain murder shocked punishable by death even in the judicial system. In the military which the soildeir is a part the punishment is also death, by the military decree that has been on ground even before the Igbo guy joined the army.
The punishment is good for the crime, whether Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba.

You people should stop being petty and playing the helpless victim all the time.

Use sense!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Makavelli25: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is bad news
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by adm212144: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
nuban07:
The soldier who sat before a court-martial in Maiduguri, Borno State capital was arraigned for shooting Lieutenant Ngorgi in July 2020 at close range in Bama Local Government of Borno State for refusing to grant him a welfare pass.

Anger leads to destruction. If he can do this to a fellow soldier imagine a civilian. These guys need brain checks regularly
irony of life .imagine he’s to be killed by firing squad not Boko haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Childrentablets(f): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man

Plus all your family grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by annyz: 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:

......One Nijeria!

Just imaging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Jeremy123(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
jacobjamie:
and what are u still doing In Nigeria??

I'm in my final year
I plan to start my application for masters as soon as I am done with schooling.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by wildikeman(m): 6:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
It is clear who the discriminated people of Nigeria are.... Give them biafra noo!! But Nigeria is killing them anyhow and being unfair to them.

Let's be looking at them.

I think in a sane country, there should be an appeal... I really don't know much about the law. But it's really funny how the Hausa guy who killed a 12year child was only given a 3year jail term...

I guess the law only favors the northerns[/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
tit:

How can a Hebrew kill an Egyptian?

If he is ready to part the red Sea with a sugar came. He will kill anyone
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Omoslim26: 6:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Anger kills beware of Anger
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by pickatyouu: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hope he learns better in his next life.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by arantess: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
NewDelhi:
Several factors came into play.

1. His tribe

2. His rank. (He's a non Commissioned officer). NCOs in the Nigerian army are treated like nothing.

3. He killed a senior officer, his superior. That's a very grave offence.
Yea but I don't think they will follow through with the execution, probably transmuted to life

2 Likes

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Omoslim26: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
wildikeman:

It is clear who the discriminated people of Nigeria are.... Give them biafra noo!! But Nigeria is killing them anyhow and being unfair to them.

Let's be looking at them.

I think in a sane country, there should be an appeal... I really don't know much about the law. But it's really funny how the Hausa guy who killed a 12year child was only given a 3year jail term...

I guess the law only favors the northerns

Baba the report did not say the girl dat was shot died ooo

even though the punishment given to the coward officer is too soft lets not twist things
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by sammirano: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
NO! the judgement is wrong. Capital punishment should be abolished in Nigeria. Not alone has this man served his country there is a cause for the murder. Which makes its less of First degree/premeditated murder. In all form, capital punishment is bad and should only be exercised against those that commit genocide.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by richPHAROAH: 6:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
check what transpired. if you provoke someone and he kills u , they should not kill the person. life imprisonment is better
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by mrsage(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old (for no reason)?

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!

Next time read and comprehend properly.

The Igbo guy Killed an officer at close range

The Hausa guy shot a 12 year old. Shot not killed.

4 Likes

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by NSK4U(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
So those that were given few years of jail term over manslaughter didn't kill people?

Well, we warned them......serves one Nigeria lovers right.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by cococandy(f): 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Obviously some lives are more important than others I guess undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Riversstate: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
As na Igbo man the sentencing is so fast and sharp undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by IMASTEX: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old boy (for no reason)?

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!
You spotted that too! Just 3 years for shooting a kid.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.