Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad (73747 Views)

Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Armed Female Bystander Kills Man Firing At Party In West Virginia / Why Babakaka Shehu Ngorg Was Killed By Uzonna Maduabuchi, His Fellow Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Manab: 9:05pm On Jan 12, 2021
U just hate north tell me wat u ibos contribute on the table.
Rawhumper:
Keep cancelling till u cancel your the future doom that befall u and ur people, bringing it close.

Am not crying mind u, just that the North is really worthless, Yorubas and other trubes contribute but the North so worthless, only cows, and that we can get and rare from elsewhere....we dont need the North....so backward and useless.....

quote author=Kennyswag post=97994085]worthless igbo man crying on my mentions
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
nuban07:
The soldier who sat before a court-martial in Maiduguri, Borno State capital was arraigned for shooting Lieutenant Ngorgi in July 2020 at close range in Bama Local Government of Borno State for refusing to grant him a welfare pass.

Anger leads to destruction. If he can do this to a fellow soldier imagine a civilian. These guys need brain checks regularly

The guy was subjected to emotional torture for months. He was never allowed to go out of the camp. His allowances were withheld etc.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by sugarleen: 9:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Say no to unsophisticated anger Whenever you are angry, take a Razzler And blow your mushin weed And watch the anger disappears immediately

Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by fortri: 9:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
With this judgement is a clear indication that Igbo's should leave Nigeria army and join Eastern Security Network to protect there your land.The other fellow whose name is Muhammed who killed an innocent twelve year boy was sentence to three years imprisonment,that is clear sentiment in Nigeria army and in the so called northerners.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Ammymadudonu: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ije uwa!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by nobilie: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Why not give him life imprisonment instead of death by firing.
I think their is something wrong somewhere. Let his family appeal the judgment through a conventional court if that will overrule the judgment. There has been cases of soldiers attacking GOC in the north for withholding their allowance and attack on commanders for nor approving their redeployment. E no easy
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by oloshun(m): 9:33pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man

I can't believe this coming from a sane person. Has the hatred gone this far? Haba!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lascos912(m): 9:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man
have mercy na
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by foleskay(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
Onepeople:
I see nothing but tribal judgment, how you explain a situation where three people committed the same offence, but judgment was delivered differently, is that how to grow society? Is that how to promote equity and fairness? How do the fulanis continue to think they are more important than the rest of us ? Only in government you find fulanis been valued more than others. Who benefit from this tribal sentiment?
Make we hear word ogbeni. The offence arent d same. One is man slaughter i.e, accidental discharge. The other is 1st degree murder. I.e a premeditated close range shot. Even more gravious is d fact that he shot his superior to death. Its a death penalty any day anytime.
You ibos should stop playing victim mentality, its affecting your physce and reasoning. That's why other Nigerians can't vote u to bcome president. You lots are too tribally emotional. May God save you all
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by jnoz23(m): 9:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
angry angry angry
guy222:
What a life, you kill your fellow soldier, a lieuftenant that is yet to enjoy the fruit of his labour, all his struggle, education and stress in NDA just flow to the wind. They should cut his penis, plough his eyes and skin him alive, very useless and idiotic soldier, if you can do this to your commanding officer, a lieuftenant for a simple and small issue has pass, what would you not do to a bloody civilian as they call it. If a crocodie can eat and swallow his own eggs, what would it not do to the flesh of a frog. Bastard soldier.

ur spelling don finally break my eyeglass!
ur papa just pay school fees for nothing

RIDE ON BRO!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by bubu2019: 9:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man
I did not blame the Court that ordered him to be killed,I blame the idiot that call himself Nigerian soldier.
His next world let him join the housa Nigerian force

Rip in advance
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by ofuonyebi: 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2021
THE PROBLEM WITH US HERE IS THAT THE ANGONY OF OUR COLONIAL MENTALITY;
HAS FRACTURED OUR BRAINS WITH SOME BLOOD STAINS AND CRACKS...
MANY ARE SO DEMENTED...THEY CAN NOT REASON PROPERLY...

AFTERALL, WHETHER ...IGBO....YORUBA....OR..HAUSA..
WHAT MATTERS IS FOR JUSTICE TO HAVE BEEN SERVED TO WHOEVER BREAKS THE LAW OF THE LAND..

BUT POLITICS AND SENTIMENTS AND EHTNIC DICOTOMY ARE ALWAYS CONSIDERED ABOVE NATIONAL INTERESTS..
THIS IS WHY WE CONTINUE FIGHTING OURSELVES LIKE THE ROMAN FOOLS WHO DIE BY THEIR OWN SWORDS!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by tyup(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Rawhumper:
Soon the North will become servants they were originally created to be....watch and see.

The doom of the North is so near!!!

quote author=Kennyswag post=97994507]worthless igbo man crying on my mention

Mumu na you wan foster the doom abi

better wake up from slumber and go smuggle drugs like ur Blooders in Asia are and are being killed as a result. when ur ugly looking leaders want to speak Money would be dished to sell y'all out. or isn't that what you folks live for??
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Onepeople: 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
foleskay:

Make we hear word ogbeni. The offence arent d same. One is man slaughter i.e, accidental discharge. The other is 1st degree murder. I.e a premeditated close range shot. Even more gravious is d fact that he shot his superior to death. Its a death penalty any day anytime.
You ibos should stop playing victim mentality, its affecting your physce and reasoning. That's why other Nigerians can't vote u to bcome president. You lots are too tribally emotional. May God save you all
first save your region from the hand of skull miners and organ harvesters before talking about igboman.president kill you there ,rescue your region from the hand of marauding terrorists herdsmen.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Badgers14: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Court martial is a chance to explain urself and the situation Incase events were gotten wrong by others. And there have been cases of mistakes or even self defense that were settled in court martial. Bt if obvious the circumstances are what they are he has no defense. It’s a hearing not hypocrisy.

Did you follow his case ? Who was his lawyer?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by izubext007: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
u be idiot i knw your stupid father
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Victor6998: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old boy (for no reason)?
Tribalism Bruh

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by jaxxy(m): 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badgers14:

Did you follow his case ? Who was his lawyer?

No did u? Court martials are private for the military. I grew up and skoled around the military and have frnds and ex classmates there.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by lukazkrezpo: 10:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
nuban07:
The soldier who sat before a court-martial in Maiduguri, Borno State capital was arraigned for shooting Lieutenant Ngorgi in July 2020 at close range in Bama Local Government of Borno State for refusing to grant him a welfare pass.

Anger leads to destruction. If he can do this to a fellow soldier imagine a civilian. These guys need brain checks regularly
Exactly
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by greatness77: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
buymyride:
E no go better for who do you this thing cry

shut up, do they force him to join the military? two of my brodas went to join army I told dem not to try it since d rate of marginalization is very high especially against d igbo race I told them reasons why they should not join d zoo soldiers, and if they got killed I won't cry for dem, to cut d story short after much pleas they changed their mind but to God be d glory both of them are in Duba nowi doing well, the igbo guy dat killed for a reason was sentenced to death by firing while Mohammed dat killed for no reason was just sentenced to 3yrs in prison, laziness is about sending him to early grave otherwise he should have do kpokpo work or push wheelbarrow or drive keke, a commissioner of police (but I won't mention the state) told me to come and join police dat I should just bring only my school cert. dat he likes me and my stature but I said no problem and I run for my dear life
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Badgers14: 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
jaxxy:

No did u? Court martials are private for the military. I grew up and skoled around the military and have frnds and ex classmates there.

I did not.. you sounded like you knew details on the case that's why I asked.

My original quote was just asking if he was giving a fair trial when he was court martialed. If the army followed due process, allowed him access to a lawyer, filed proper paperwork etc.

If the army did not, there's no need to pretend they followed due process when infact they did not.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Duckworthed: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Before opening this tread, I don already know say na Igbo person....bastards if say na Hausa or Fulani man now, nobody go do or say shit!
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by foleskay(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Paperworka:
resign, resign from the zoo military Una no dey hear!!!!!
Resign, resign, na una go dey shout, later u go change am to marginalization that ur people are not appointed to high ranking military post. undecided
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Onyedikachi323(m): 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kennyswag:
Waste the igbo man
Did you think properly before typing this rubbish?what a human being you are.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by jaxxy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badgers14:

I did not.. you sounded like you knew details on the case that's why I asked.

My original quote was just asking if he was giving a fair trial when he was court martialed. If the army followed due process, allowed him access to a lawyer, filed proper paperwork etc.

If the army did not, there's no need to pretend they followed due process when infact they did not.

I’m sure it followed due process based on its gravity. Atleast i want to believe so. This isn’t a 1st occurrence for such acts. We had a no1 of such events/news here on NL. Bt why do u feel it might not have been?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Badgers14:
in as much as he was "alleged" to have committed a horrible crime.

was he giving a fair trial??

If he shot your brother would you ask that?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by juman(m): 11:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
Serve him right.
Nobody forced him to join the military.
He wasted his life.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by AMvanquish: 12:01am On Jan 13, 2021
@ OP. Can you get the full report of the court martial. Leaving out details only leads to suspicion from external parties like we're already seeing here on Nairaland. I saw the full story on Channels news with what lead to the acts they are being punished for.
This your post is half truths looking to stir up sentiments. Shame on you.
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by cunley(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Dey for give them task to go and capture Shekau or risked being killed by firing squad
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Thefxchanger: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaNimo1:
So the Igbo guy has been sentenced to death for shooting a fellow soldier (with a reason).......

...and Mohammed Kudo to 3 years for shooting a 12 year old boy (for no reason)?

[img]https://media./images/ac5ecb53eda4d3011be648f4873987ac/tenor.gif[/img]

......God punish anyone talkin 'One Nijeria'!

Intent and no intent ...

U understand English or law at all ?
Re: Trooper Azunna Maduabuchi Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad by Badgers14: 1:19am On Jan 13, 2021
Speaktruth88:

If he shot your brother would you ask that?

Why the rubbish question?? When will people learn to attack an issue not the person asking question.

The army said he was court martialed.. signaling due process was followed.

My question was, did the army indeed follow due process or was court martial a false pretense of due process, was he deemed guilty before the trial began?...

I was expecting a reasonable individual to respond like , yes or no. Yes due process was followed, he retained a lawyer but the court found him guilty or no due process was not followed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tope Alabi Robbed At Gunpoint In Ogun, Police Arrest Suspects (Photo) / Lady Strips Unclad, Runs Mad In Enugu After Car Dropped Her Off (VIDEO) / Gbenga Kikiowo Started Robbing At Age 7, Hoped To Be Popular Like Oyenusi, Anini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.