Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir (5203 Views)

Kenyan Girl Hits The Streets In Uniform With Placard To Beg For Her School Fees / See How A Student Returned To Her School After Salah Break / Lady Who Turned A Stripper To Pay Her School Fees Celebrates Graduation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by chic2pimp(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:

No trousers at my school

We got told off for rolling our skirts up all the time lool so it was technically the opposite of this girl's problem grin
Your male counterparts missed sha tongue. Looking back I wonder why the trousers were tight fitting not loose?

Hahahaaha. In my school, We had two types(see below) of skirts in addition to trousers. A loose fitting plaid skirt and a tight mini skirt. The skirts were actually quite long in year 7 but they got progressively as each year went by grin. The only ones that had to adhere to a strict code of dressing in Year 11 was us Prefects.

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by KosiGee(m): 9:27am On Jan 13, 2021
emorse:
That MURIC guy comes to mind. What's that his name again sef?

There are lots of Idris Hamud attempting to leave Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Syria etc but they always avoid Saudi Arabia or Iran but would instead make their way to the Uk.

Once they have settled, the state would most times accommodate them in very big and expensive houses with financial benefits every week/month....that’s when they start producing children like this man Mr Hamud... he is 55 with 8 children already. Someone should tell me what this man does for a living to support his family!

Accommodation from local council, money coming in from council for each one of his children and for him and wife, they now start fighting the government with their religion.

Britain need to act to stop being exploited by people who do not respect their customs and values.

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by ibkayee(f): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2021
chic2pimp:

Your male counterparts missed sha tongue. Looking back I wonder why the trousers were tight fitting not loose?

Hahahaaha. In my school, We had two types(see below) of skirts in addition to trousers. A loose fitting plaid skirt and a tight mini skirt. The skirts were actually quite long in year 7 but they got progressively as each year went by grin. The only ones that had to adhere to a strict code of dressing in Year 11 was us Prefects.
I didn't go to a mixed school o, we only had girls cheesy

You were a prefect? NEEEEEK grin
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by chic2pimp(m): 9:50am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:

I didn't go to a mixed school o, we only had girls cheesy

You were a prefect? NEEEEEK grin

Gawd forbid I don't think I would enjoyed an only Boy's setting in a State school.

LOOOOOOOOL grin...... Head Boy but listen yh let's not expose our dirty linen for the world to see o grin. I know the grades needed to get into the Uni you attended so you as much a neek as I am grin.
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by ibkayee(f): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2021
chic2pimp:

Gawd forbid I don't think I would enjoyed an only Boy's setting in a State school.

LOOOOOOOOL grin...... Head Boy but listen yh let's not expose our dirty linen for the world to see o grin. I know the grades needed to get into the Uni you attended so you as much a neek as I am grin.
Head boy ko, did you wear the prefect badge too? Lmao
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by chic2pimp(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2021
ibkayee:

Yup!....Ceremonial Assembly and the whole lot grin. Did you not have prefects in your school?

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by sammirano: 10:23am On Jan 13, 2021
These muslims are too sentimental. The school has a code and policy. The onus is on the parent to either comply and Bleep off to another school. Policies and procedures are in place for people like that.

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
The hatred for islam and blacks over there is s0mething else. Thats y i would always choose saudi. I would be able to practice my religion in peace
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by sulasa07(m): 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kingluqman:
I’m a Muslim but na Mr. Idris like wahala. Must you be dragged before you know you should enroll your children in to an Islamic school instead. If the school says “this is how we want our uniform to look like”, why your own wahala
The same Islamic schools that's been closed down in UK,France,Belgium,and others
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Karleb(m): 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
sulasa07:

The same Islamic schools that's been closed down in UK,France,Belgium,and others

How many Christian schools are in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan?

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by sulasa07(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
Karleb:

How many Christian schools are in Saudi Arabia, Iran, Iraq and Pakistan?

There are Islamic Schools differently and there are General Universities,so stop being problematic.
Why are you sure there aren't Christian schools in those countries,you don't hear about them coz Christianity has no moral code or belief
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by offset67(m): 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
very disgusting people angry
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Karleb(m): 12:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
sulasa07:

There are Islamic Schools differently and there are General Universities,so stop being problematic.
Why are you sure there aren't Christian schools in those countries,you don't hear about them coz Christianity has no moral code or belief

What are you typing? undecided
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by sulasa07(m): 12:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Karleb:

What are you typing? undecided
No,what are you reading?
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Karleb(m): 12:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
Religious people are always intolerant but they blame others of intolerance.

Same people that killed a French teacher for a caricature of Mohammad and wailing because of the length of a skirt.

Issokay.

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by heniford2: 1:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
I don't see any problem here.

Mr Idris should send the girl to an Islamic school which shares the same ideologies as he and his Islamic family. SIMPLE.
simple

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Namkbank: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
dawnomike:
I am not a Muslim but really, what is wrong if her parents choice is to wear a long skirt to school?
I see no issue here... The school just likes wahala
It's not good to encourage non compliance among children. The family should follow school rules

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Paulcyril19: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
dawnomike:
I am not a Muslim but really, what is wrong if her parents choice is to wear a long skirt to school?

If he wants her to wear long skirts he should build his own school and enroll her

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by yetunsbay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Bede2u:
then let mr Idris remove his children and put them in righteous Islamic schools with morals undecided
Terrorists everywhere undecided
both the parents and school no know their priorities sef
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Ofemmanu1: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
dawnomike:

She can hide a bomb under the long skirt.

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Useless sch that don't have moral's, sch that don't understand what Decent dressing is.

they don't even know what they are teaching.
oga if they make an exemption to the rule then why is it there face it even American women don't dress anyhow in Muslim country so why will you now dress your daughter anyhow to school
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by edoairways: 12:04am On Jan 14, 2021
maiquel:
What's wrong in wearing long skirts, it doesn't affect anybody.
That is not the school's uniform. I advise that girl's parent to move their kid to another school
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by edoairways: 12:05am On Jan 14, 2021
Szkpytqgdcvx925:
Useless sch that don't have moral's, sch that don't understand what Decent dressing is.

they don't even know what they are teaching.
They didn't force that kid to attend that school.
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by kilonshele101(m): 1:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Virginkpekus:
Muslims in Christian countries should learn to live by the laws of the land. When Christians go to muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and others they are always forced to obey their Islamic ways.

This is not a Christian VS Muslim thing

grow some sense

Even Christianity promotes decent dressing

the school is not a Christian school
And even if you carry your deeper life doctrine go that school, same treatment await you

The school is fighting for full compliance, you are here giving it a religious colouration
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by lkillbrokehoes: 8:20am On Jan 14, 2021
ibkayee:

Hey baby mama. you don't want us back or what? what dah hell is wrong with you? Smfh

1 Like

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Jakumo(m): 8:39am On Jan 14, 2021
Kingosytex:
I don't see any problem here.

Mr Idris should send the girl to an Islamic school which shares the same ideologies as he and his Islamic family. SIMPLE.

These mooslimes appear to originate from Islamic Somalia, so they can be encouraged to go back there, with a swift boot up the rectum as they board the banana boat heading right back to their rightful final destination.

The UK is a secular democracy that does not take kindly to religious zealots who try to impose their own backward 17th Century dogma, therefore these deluded people should be deported back to beautiful Somalia, as a matter of national security.
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Jakumo(m): 8:47am On Jan 14, 2021
KosiGee:

There are lots of Idris Hamud attempting to leave Sudan, Somalia, Pakistan, Syria etc but they always avoid Saudi Arabia or Iran but would instead make their way to the Uk.

Once they have settled, the state would most times accommodate them in very long expensive houses with financial benefits every week/month....that’s when they start producing children like this man Mr Hamud... he is 55 with 8 children already. Someone should tell me what this man does for a living to support his family!

Accommodation from local council, money coming in from council for each one of his children and for him and wife, they now start fighting the government with their religion.

Britain need to act to stop being exploited by people who do not respect their customs and values.

The Mooslimes want nothing less than forcible world domination. This man should take his enormous family of welfare dependent parasites, back to Somalia, where they can confront local authorities with their idiotic demands, until hell freezes over. Good riddance to some truly nasty people. Boot them out of the UK, NOW !

2 Likes

Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by Virginkpekus(f): 8:53am On Jan 14, 2021
kilonshele101:

This is not a Christian VS Muslim thing

grow some sense

Even Christianity promotes decent dressing

the school is not a Christian school
And even if you carry your deeper life doctrine go that school, same treatment await you

The school is fighting for full compliance, you are here giving it a religious colouration
The school has their preferred mode of dressing, the last time I checked England is traditionally a Christian country, although you can choose to call them a secular country now. The parents should simply move their kids to another school, preferably an Islamic school where she would be required to wear hijab sef
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by ibkayee(f): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
chic2pimp:

Yup!....Ceremonial Assembly and the whole lot grin. Did you not have prefects in your school?
Can’t even remember
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by lkillbrokehoes: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
ibkayee:

Can’t even remember
Like seriously baby mama? like seriously? you don't want our reunion? goddamnit!
Re: School Threatens Muslim Girl's Parents With Legal Action Because Her School Skir by ibkayee(f): 7:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Like seriously baby mama? like seriously? you don't want our reunion? goddamnit!
Hahah this troll

Have a said Happy New Year to you? May your 2021 be positive cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neco Gce's Exam Registration Is Out Now! / You Will Be Shocked To Find Out That You Do Not Know 99% Of These: / Three (3) Most Difficult Things To Do In The World - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.