Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF (46059 Views)

UNILAG To Resume January 25, 2021 / FG Considers Shifting January 18 School Resumption Date / Anambra Schools Resume With Strict COVID-19 Safety Checks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by bluefilm: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nonsense and Confused fools.

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Ajalekoko76(m): 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
Confused people in government.

Satanic government.

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Slynation(m): 9:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bunch of confusionists.......

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by sevenhundred(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dreamliner787:
Good one.. They are finally coming to their senses at last to realize that covid-19 is here to stay and the best we could do is to mitigate with it by enforcing strict protocols and guidelines instead of postponing and postponing.

Amongst every other sectors, I can say that no one can exercise these guidelines better than we students would because we are educated and not some persons in market places that dont care to observe any protocol.
ah!!! as a student you wrote this sentences?
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by bluefilm: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
dyera:
If you like open schools amidst Covid-19 pandemic, by the time the lecturers and professors die of Covid-19, the students will teach themselves.

Lazy students are everywhere.

By their words, you shall know them.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by fujirice: 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2021
What da hell is this nonsense naw?!
Make up your minds already!
Not when I package my niece and send her to school now you will tell me date have changed

2 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Drizzy5001(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
You people are confusion and confusion is you.
Una no get difference. grin grin a time will come when u will type "confusion" on Google and Nigerian government go appear there.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
Raylight2:
confused people
blame AIT for poor journalism. they gave FALSE news

3 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Dreamliner787(m): 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
sevenhundred:
ah!!! as a student you wrote this sentences?

As a student, do I have to sound serious all the time?
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by hotseat: 9:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
Who is in charge of regulations concerning the Covid 19 pandemic in the country?

The Presidential Task Force on Covid 19 or the Federal Ministry of Education?

Is a tale of the tail wagging the horse?

Joro jara joro people!

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by writeprof(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Schools have resumed!

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by petertega9(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
all dis people no get sense. confuse people

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Tundex911: 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
Confused mankind...

Smh

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Tilykay(m): 10:15pm On Jan 12, 2021
dyera:
If you like open schools amidst Covid-19 pandemic, by the time the lecturers and professors die of Covid-19, the students will teach themselves.
You have no soul.

2 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 12, 2021
TONYE001:
I think the focus now should be learning to live with the virus and not "run away from it" by locking down/shutting institutions.

LoydJ:
The earlier the better u guy's realise that Covid has come to stay and stop this unnecessary cruise you channeling on Poor Nigeria students.
I can Bubu and his clueless fellow see this comments. Covid-419 has come to stay. What will need is to managing by enforcement of protocols and not announcing useless lockdown that has no Positive Change.

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by airex(m): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2021
dyera:
Agent of devil.. Check back to hell where you came from.

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by David9119(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
bluefilm:

Not sure he's a student

2 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
dyera:

PAID NCDC AGENT SPOTTED
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by KunleyY19(m): 10:38pm On Jan 12, 2021
Dreamliner787:
Good one.. They are finally coming to their senses at last to realize that covid-19 is here to stay and the best we could do is to mitigate with it by enforcing strict protocols and guidelines rather than postponing and postponing.

Amongst every other sectors, I can say that no one can exercise these guidelines better than we students would because we are educated and not some persons in market places that don't care to observe any protocol.

How will squatters do it now when covid 19 protocols are enforced in hostels... For here squatters plenty pass legal occupants sef grin grin grin
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by TrebleChamp(m): 10:40pm On Jan 12, 2021
TONYE001:
Kayode Oyero

Source: https://punchng.com/covid-19-schools-resume-jan-18-until-further-directive-ptf/
Why can't they also postpone NIN registration until the pandemic is defeated? Which kind of policy higihaga is this?
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Dreadlock69(m): 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
Mtcheeew I have moved on
My elder cousin has a good business in arena and making very good pay daily

Funniest part nah jss3 dropout right now I'm his boy grin

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by mytty: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
We know that government s all over are been pressured by satanists to SHUT DOWN ALL BUSINESSES, JOBS ,COMPANIES, ETC by this January, IT WAS PLANNED THAT THEY WILL INCREASE THE number OF COVID19 CASES, FROM DECEMBER, BUT WE ARE PRAYING, ALL THEIR PLANS TO FRUSTRATE HUMANITY WITH THEIR COVID19/21, SCAMS AND COVID19/21 VACCINES, ARE BROUGHT TO NOTHING IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN, pls look at this leaked article from these Satanists that want to capture all the states

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
bluefilm:

That ain't a student
That's a motor park tout
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by SexytorresE(f): 11:35pm On Jan 12, 2021
Bandwagons... If other countries lockdown tomorrow this APC morons will do same . Nothing to write home about with this government . undecided
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by donmik: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is how these minister and his subordinates are always misunderstanding themselves and misleading this nation.
Must everybody be a leader when he is not able to manage his small family?
Politics and personal person game in Nigeria
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by oyatainer(m): 12:47am On Jan 13, 2021
yeyeboi:
Ok

How many polytechnic lecturers have died since the time they opened polytechnics and colleges,including secondary schools.

The truth is that covid is here to stay closing all the sectors of economy cannot stop the spread.

Many people untested have contacted this virus and recovered.

People stopped following the guidelines since they knew and see that the virus is less deadly than it was proclaimed. there are many illness that are more deadly than covid 19
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Dreamliner787(m): 3:33am On Jan 13, 2021
KunleyY19:

How will squatters do it now when covid 19 protocols are enforced in hostels... For here squatters plenty pass legal occupants sef grin grin grin

Hehe.. na God go help una oo
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by dyera(m): 6:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Tilykay:

You have no soul.

How can you come to such conclusion, did my comment not mean that I am worried about the lecturers and professors?
Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Tilykay(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2021
dyera:

How can you come to such conclusion, did my comment not mean that I am worried about the lecturers and professors?

Are the students going to be kissing thier professors?
Are the professors going to sleeping with the students at their hostels?
Many dont even come close to their university lecturers.
In as much as we abide by scientific guidelines. It's worthy of note that it's almost unavoidable. It's partly an airborne and contact virus. Countries where the cases are sky rocketing, aren't they moving all spheres of the economy in alternative means.

In developed world, where things are working schools are in progress.
Even right here in Nigeria, didn't the private universities resume? Dont they have elderly lecturers who are also professors? Why aren't they dying? Students were kept at home for almost a year because of an industrial strike action by the same lecturers that are supposed to be researching in their own way, yet they will say, government isn't providing enough funds. The same lecturers are out again to say, it isn't safe to resume, for God's sake?

What is more than using face masks, washing of hands and a little social distancing in classes, break all those huge combine lectures, partially embrace virtual learning, do a staggered reopening and find a way to decongest the hostel and provide alternative accommodation even if it's by partnering with the privates landlords around the university premises.

Are these lecturers not supposed to be finding a way to cope with the covid-19 pandemic and ensure, the university system is up and running.

Do you have an idea what this has caused to so many students mentally, emotionally just to mention a few, for something that is not their fault. I pray you never experience the same delay that would lead to emotional breakdown, financial frustration, mental strain, delay in achieving lifes goals, depression, use of drugs e.t.c.

I'm sorry to say you have no soul, but it seemed appropriate at the point I read through your comments.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 13, 2021
Tilykay:

Are the students going to be kissing thier professors?
Are the professors going to sleeping with the students at their hostels?
Many dont even come close to their university lecturers.
In as much as we abide by scientific guidelines. It's worthy of note that it's almost unavoidable. It's partly an airborne and contact virus. Countries where the cases are sky rocketing, aren't they moving all spheres of the economy in alternative means.

In developed world, where things are working schools are in progress.
Even right here in Nigeria, didn't the private universities resume? Dont they have elderly lecturers who are also professors? Why aren't they dying? Students were kept at home for almost a year because of an industrial strike action by the same lecturers that are supposed to be researching in their own way, yet they will say, government isn't providing enough funds. The same lecturers are out again to say, it isn't safe to resume, for God's sake?

What is more than using face masks, washing of hands and a little social distancing in classes, break all those huge combine lectures, partially embrace virtual learning, do a staggered reopening and find a way to decongest the hostel and provide alternative accommodation even if it's by partnering with the privates landlords around the university premises.

Are these lecturers not supposed to be finding a way to cope with the covid-19 pandemic and ensure, the university system is up and running.

Do you have an idea what this has caused to so many students mentally, emotionally just to mention a few, for something that is not their fault. I pray you never experience the same delay that would lead to emotional breakdown, financial frustration, mental strain, delay in achieving lifes goals, depression, use of drugs e.t.c.

I'm sorry to say you have no soul, but it seemed appropriate at the point I read through your comments.
A billion likes for you sir...don't mind some people who reason sideways...always talking b4 they think....

Since covid started in Nigeria markets have been opened and I don't see how it has led to widespread deaths ...but it's universities that can be regulated and organized that they are worried will spread Covid19

1 Like

Re: Schools Resume January 18 Until Further Directive – PTF by mastertek: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2021
There is need for another protest, this time around against the SCAMDEMIC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) / Federal University Of Agriculture, Abeokuta 2016/2017 Admissions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.