Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55580 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ma nigga cheesy Welcome back

Tosyne2much
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by VanBommel(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Its mainly for fun, it shall also pass by just like paternity fraud (DNA).
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).
it takes a criminal to identify another criminal
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Westtimeline: 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

I'm selfish with my time and resources, and I'm proud of that.

Gbamsolutely.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Blueelf: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Most ladies who easily identify broke guys are usually broke too, barely would you hear the rich and independent ladies call someone broke

And unintelligent too

Look at her logic. She go school sef?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Cutehector:
Ma nigga cheesy Welcome back

Tosyne2much
Boss cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Westtimeline: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).
Eyah, see this one o. Your papa get Boris?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Blueelf: 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
allandutch:

You that is not backing it up, are you rich? Or are you also one of those girls who stink of poverty, girls who are broke, useless and always begging for urgent 2k?

No, I know her quite well.

She usually begs for urgent N1350.

She doing promo now. Hence her price reduction.

grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Blueelf: 10:46pm On Jan 12, 2021
dorin27:
1 2 3 4 5 & 8 got me laughing. Some guys will not like this

Some lazy hoes will like it tho
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Burgerlomo: 10:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
cool

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by JADEK01(m): 10:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
No
3 and 8
You are talking to me

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by mascot345: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with men being stingy with their resources.

I can't put my life on the line on a daily basis to secure some dough, only for someone that genuinely don't give a rat arse about my struggles,going ballistic and calling me derogatory names because I refuse to lavish my resources on their vanity.
Ironically, a man should rather be proud when women and some feminized men call them broke and stingy, it actually mean you're doing the right thing for yourself, putting your interest, needs and wants first before some disgusting standard society and women are trying to manipulate you to live up to.

Realizing nobody gives a f*ck about me as a man, changed my mentality on how I manage my time and resources .
You're not going to feed me when I'm hungry, so your opinion(s) about what stingy men is, is totally worthless to me.

U are wise.

Some stupid people will open their mouth to call others stingy.
It's useless.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by BSdetector: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2021
My dad always told me; spend money and invest in yourself while you're young, and when you're old you can consider others. Stupid OP thinks that life revolves around women, sex and spending to show love....bullshit; all that is overrated. As a young man what should be the top of your list is succeeding in life so that your sons and daughters don't have to go around looking for urgent 2k.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Innobee99(m): 10:53pm On Jan 12, 2021
I belong to number 9.
Am not stingy but I love the MOVEMENT
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by sammirano: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
Kriss216:
I always put extra N200 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping men like this OP away from my life.

Every sensible and well oriented guy should be a member of this great association.

No mind am. Yarning nonsense as usual. The guy na asslicker from birth. He cant be cured.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Churchill6767: 10:54pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

Hope this is not too much.?

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by possibilita(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
I belong to all the category
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LucemFerre: 10:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
I beg I wan buy form. Who dey sell am?

That moto funny die sha grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
lol
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Blessedchild24(m): 11:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
For me o, all men must b among one of this your categories
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LucemFerre: 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
allandutch:

You that is not backing it up, are you rich? Or are you also one of those girls who stink of poverty, girls who are broke, useless and always begging for urgent 2k?

Lmao
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by goatmeat1(f): 11:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
OK
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LucemFerre: 11:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
GLYCOLYSISS:

The ororo wey dey your head na imported one

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Yesboss0009: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
samincredible44:
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job

You can give if the gyal Dey do normal.nt only sex I mean all-round... apart from money .. buy her gifts just burst her brain once in a while if raba kiss your palm. And sometimes wire her aza
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by zyck: 11:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Going straight to blog this content grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by musa7m(m): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
you open this account today just say this nonsense

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
zyck:
Going straight to blog this content grin grin
Remember to give credit ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by munezo(m): 11:14pm On Jan 12, 2021
I disagree with this OP.

I am a proud member of SMAN does not mean I am in any of his categories.

It is my business what I do with my money, if I decide not to be lavish with it, good for me.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by knowhowk: 11:17pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
. Take am easy ...I can feel how pained U are but relax , Poverty is not the condition to be stingy ,There are Millionaires that are Stingy .Moreso anyone is free to spend his money the way He likes now .Spend d money u worked for ,Y expecting someone to give U his money .Abeg Weldone Jare Stingy men Association ,Make Una take am easy ooo because someone is already wishing that this stingy thing should pass away quick grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by knowhowk: 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
munezo:
I disagree with this OP.

I am a proud member of SMAN does not mean I am in any of his categories.

It is my business what I do with my money, if I decide not to be lavish with it, good for me.
A Carton of Chilled Beer for U ,Am already a member, hope I won't be Suspended for offering a Crate of Beer ...Maybe I should just give U just half bottle self grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:21pm On Jan 12, 2021
Titan were u go since now... For three years na now i dey see your thread for front page..
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by psyco: 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by munezo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
Thank you so much grin grin

knowhowk:
A Carton of Chilled Beer for U ,Am already a member, hope I won't be Suspended for offering a Crate of Beer ...Maybe I should just give U just half bottle self grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.