Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria (55579 Views)

Dear Ladies, Please Avoid Stingy Guys. / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Valentine: 10 Categories Of Guys You Will See And How They Will Behave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Sunisonflex39(m): 11:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Proudly a SMAN..

I am unapologetic about it

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Akalia(m): 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
I belong to nunber 9.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Cheeryfeet: 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2021
Donspicey:
Na u sabi oooo
you faulted bro, the mission is " don't give shi shi".
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Cheeryfeet: 11:39pm On Jan 12, 2021
virginprincess:
grin grin cheesy, Seriously we play too much in this country, let stop deceiving ourselves, this stingy men association is nonsense, the fact still remains most nigeria men can't do with women, i bet men, they are going to have a lot of betrayals in that rubbish association, most men who claim to be in that association will even be the ones spending on their gfs more, and also tosyne2much you did a good job, you are very right, THUMPS UP wink wink .wink
Na cruise we dey catch, relax. If you carry d mata for head, na die u dey o. Na Nigeria we dey, if you no catch cruise na hpb o
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by NiRfreak(m): 11:41pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tosyne2much...so na your face be this...
You have your pics, phone number, email on ya profile. Just tell us the truth...how many gals u don straff from Nairaland...cos uare a Nairaland celeb from longtime.....I see no reason for ur having ur pics, phone number and email..if not to scavenge willing Nairaland babes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Digmygold: 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2021
Op killed it. Lol.

1,2,4 5,6,7,8, 10 stick to Ubunja like super glue. Muhehehe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
NiRfreak:
Tosyne2much...so na your face be this...
You have your pics, phone number, email on ya profile. Just tell us the truth...how many gals u don straff from Nairaland...cos uare a Nairaland celeb from longtime.....I see no reason for ur having ur pics, phone number and email..if not to scavenge willing Nairaland babes.
So people can easily contact me in case of an offer cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Digmygold: 11:48pm On Jan 12, 2021
samincredible44:
I know u wrote all this with the hope that one NL gal will give u free puna.ask ur self this question,is it sane for a guy to keep giving a gal money just because they are dating.relationship na job

It is very sane bro when money dey for pocket. Stop wailing and go irk a living to get out of the poverty you're in. Before you wail until you're 80 and sorry.

Las las gigolo work no go pay you.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by NiRfreak(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
tosyne2much:
So people can easily contact me in case of an offer cheesy
Ashewo person. You are old enough for a wife...do the needful
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by daclint(m): 11:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Op just wan use this format find toto for nairaland, I joined SMAN yesterday, best decision of my life grin grin grin grin if u be lady quote me and die grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 12:08am On Jan 13, 2021
Op has said it all.. there’s actually nothing to addgrin grin

One mumu boy Iceyjayz definitely belongs to all the categories.. he poured out his inherited frustrated soul on me all day in the name of trolls.. he literally finished his borrowed 10mb trolling me here on NL grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Alexaonfleek: 12:09am On Jan 13, 2021
daclint:
Op just wan use this format find toto for nairaland, I joined SMAN yesterday, best decision of my life grin grin grin grin if u be [/b]lady quote me and die[b] grin
tongue
tongue tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by MisterGrace: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Ashirawealthy1:
Its mainly for fun, it shall also pass by just like paternity fraud (DNA).
Those backing it up as if their life depends on it, are mainly guys who stink of poverty and are so broke and useless (especially nairaland guys).

How much is your account balance?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2021
You didn’t add that some of them are lazy ass GIGOLOS undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2021
NiRfreak:

Ashewo person. You are old enough for a wife...do the needful
Hahaha grin grin

You will soon see my wedding pictures on the front page wink tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Digmygold:

It is very sane bro when money dey for pocket. Stop wailing and go irk a living to get out of the poverty you're in. Before you wail until you're 80 and sorry.

Las las gigolo work no go pay you.

Iceyjayz:
This is not a joke, alot of Nigerian men eyes are opening these days, no one wants to date a broke liability that have nothing to offer than her vagina...

Come listen to your fellow man ooo
This is how rich dudes reason.. drop your poverty mentality already grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 12:18am On Jan 13, 2021
Kriss216:
I always put extra N200 in the offering box every Sunday, just to thank God for keeping men like this OP away from my life.

Every sensible and well oriented guy should be a member of this great association.

Lmao!
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by mattmogan88: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2021
tosyne2much:

Written by: Tosyne2much cool

Rubbish

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2021
LaReinaa:

Come listen to your fellow man ooo
This is how rich dudes reason.. drop your poverty mentality already grin grin

See its not about being stingy but its just boring when a lady keeps asking for this and that...

These days guys love financially independent ladies that won't put pressure on them.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by LaReinaa(f): 12:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Toks2008:

See its not about being stingy but its just boring when a lady keeps asking for this and that...

These days guys love financially independent ladies that won't put pressure on them.
No one is disputing that.. you’re very correct..

Also know that financially independent women appreciates hardworking men that can spoil and treat them like a queen and vise-versa.. you can’t claim to love someone and not be generous with them.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 12:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Toks2008:

Egbon Toks, I hail cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 12:38am On Jan 13, 2021
This ten categories captures the pro SMAN crew well a.
But hey , the only category of folks who will have issues with touted stingy guys are the ones who expect men to gratify with money and other things where some ladies will rather work to earn than do the undignified things .After all, Eve requesting " anything for the girls " from the serpent , they say , brought us all here .
And one more thing , only a man who thinks ladies are not worth the trouble , or that can't chat up a lady will see SMAN apologist as an encompassment of nine out of the ten categories the OP put up there , so ladies should know a guy who throws cash around to turn your head like some commodity mostly sees you as exactly that , COMMODITY .
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Omeizadean(m): 12:48am On Jan 13, 2021
I wonder why some people are taking this thing seriously. The association is just for fun, it's just the usual banter between the male gender and the female gender. Ever since the association mysteriously came up on Facebook I had more laugh than I ever had the entire month of December. It's fun and no one is actually serious about it. Don't forget Don Jazzy is a card carrying member and he is a king of generosity.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by OBIPLUS(m): 12:51am On Jan 13, 2021
They don't worth the sacrifice.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 12:52am On Jan 13, 2021
BSdetector:
My dad always told me; spend money and invest in yourself while you're young, and when you're old you can consider others. Stupid OP thinks that life revolves around women, sex and spending to show love....bullshit; all that is overrated. As a young man what should be the top of your list is succeeding in life so that your sons and daughters don't have to go around looking for urgent 2k.
heyy , heyy , heyy , ehyaaa . See talk wey burst brain .
Beta oyel dey your head , and Thank God for your popsy , n.a. beta man him be .

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2021
tosyne2much:
Egbon Toks, I hail cheesy
Tosyn it's been ages. Hope you are good and how's my beautiful sis?
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 12:56am On Jan 13, 2021
LucemFerre:

The ororo wey dey your head na imported one
I swear down
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Toks2008(m): 12:57am On Jan 13, 2021
LaReinaa:

No one is disputing that.. you’re very correct..

Also know financially independent women appreciates
hardworking men that can spoil and treat them like a queen and vise-versa.. you can’t claim to love someone and not be generous with them.

Affirmative... But it is the pressure that takes the shine off and I don't blame these ladies.... It is the economy.

Me I can give my woman millions to invest and be fin independent but I just hate it when a lady keeps asking for money for this and that... I can't even be with such a lady to start with.
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Grant123: 12:59am On Jan 13, 2021
grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by BENEAMATA: 1:05am On Jan 13, 2021
Erm , so what's the verdict ? Majority have spoken loud and clear enough . . . . . .
They aren't "GIVING SHI SHII " about op's opinion .They are adamant SMAN is here to stay !
Re: 10 Categories Of Guys Who Are Members Of "The Stingy Guys Association Of Nigeria by Zxnox: 1:08am On Jan 13, 2021
midehi2:
grin See finishing cheesy

And it is just the fact....bet me, some who registered for this stuff sent some money to babes today cheesy

I wish women can learn to be self made with hardworking, jobs/businesses, i bet most men will click to their wives alone without oloshos claiming their hardworking money, men leave oloshos alone with your money and watch how lazy women buckled up with ideas, una don dicktimized some ladies brain too much grin
dicktimized angry grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Lady Loses Her Boyfriend To Another Lady After Twitter Bet / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.