Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone (926 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download / How Can I Reset My Nokia 3300(smallest N-gage) Security Code Back To 12345 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone by SeunT2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 02, 2007
People of Nairaland, please, I don't know how I'm going to transfer picture and graphics from computer to my nokia 3300 (PC suite didn't work with it), i can only transfer music from computer to it with the help of Audio Manager. If anybody know how, please help me out because it is very painful sad to me for not having picture, On my phone.here is my Email add:bemyqueen4ever@yahoo.com.Thanks allot,
Re: Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone by hayprof(m): 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2007
Lol. so long as ur phone has usb cable and pc suite recognises it when connected to ur pc.
All u av to do is go to my computer u shuld c a drive installed by ur Pc suite. it is put there to give u access to almost everything on ur phone. Gd luk!
Re: Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone by colly(m): 12:31am On Jul 04, 2007
The pc suite is not really necessary for that,you can use the drag and drop method to transfer pictures to your phone but your pc must recognise probably your memory card as a drive and make sure your drop it into your media files(images).
Re: Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone by SeunT2(m): 6:45pm On Jul 04, 2007
thanks for that i will try as you said,
Re: Please Help Me Out With My Nokia 3300 Phone by mrofficial(m): 10:07am On Jul 07, 2007
My guy, if your phone has bluetooth, go to the market and buy a bluetooth for your computer and transfer from your computer to your phone, i think thats the easiest way.

(1) (Reply)

Please Are There Now Phones Which Can Be Tracked Even Without A Sim Card? / Blackberry Bold 9700: / N72 Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.