Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari (24838 Views)

Solomon Akuma: Court strikes out suit over Twitter rant against Buhari / Father: How Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives / Why Solomon Emmanuel Akuma Was Arrested By Security Operatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Emempaul(m): 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
There is freedom of speech but your freedom is not guaranteed after you speak....

I wonder how said that
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Veqtor: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Smh. The speed at which the police delve into frivolous matters in this country is sickening.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by segun18(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
This is shameful! Abi iru Govt wo re now? Pls great Nairalanders, pls kindly use your access on various social media platform to push this guys case to fill everywhere.

Let's control the media space and help our brother.
God bless you all
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Slynation(m): 9:27pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should anyone criticize or threaten our darling daddy, is he their agemate?
Do they think it is easy to lead a very poor country and yet still be able to milk it dry.

Most of our fathers and grandfathers who are our darling daddy's agemates are either dead or senile but our darling daddy remained on earth to take us to the next level in a chasm of hopelessness but we don't see anything good in that sacrifice.

Sai Baba.
Many are your good deeds but plenty of us can not see it.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by bubu2019: 9:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=97994739]Is Buhari's regime different from SARS, which we craved to bring an end to

It's time we #endBuhari
[/quote hope you don hide under your bed

They are coming for you]
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by gtown: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
GetMeRight:

This report is too sensational.
He wrote it for his mates.
Can you see how they are wailing over it?
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Laboncca: 9:31pm On Jan 12, 2021
This country is a zoo
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by ena5four(m): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2021
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms This is so unsophisticated
Freedom of speech I can assure you But freedom after speech I can't assure you
Olamide Lyrics Line In "VOICE OF THE STREET"
gone are those when that nigga made good thing out of music o.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by kareemkamil(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hah, bubu
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Blackdisciple(m): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
Tor
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Unclefemolala(m): 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Whobedatte:

Hustle don finally dey pay grin
This werey dey disguise all this while

Is it that u aren't smart enough to recognize sarcasm
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Martini101(m): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Only few are intelligent enough to see sacasm in this post...... shocked

Seriously. Most People react without understanding
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Jan 12, 2021
There is freedom of speech bt u can not abuse it. There are statements that cud be termed dangerous and should not be encouraged and cud warrant need to investigate. That said nobody shud be held for so long. That is total abuse of power.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Do they think it is easy to lead a very poor country and yet still be able to milk it dry.

Most of our fathers and grandfathers who are our darling daddy's agemates are either dead or senile but our darling daddy remained on earth to take us to the next level in a chasm of hopelessness but we don't see anything good in that sacrifice.

Sai Baba.

you are really a COMEDIAN!

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by LoveNbeloved(f): 10:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
MoxxxxO123:
what happened?

It's the loan I collected to attend to my aged father's medical emergency. I was supposed to refund it before or ending of December but couldn't due to challenges. The woman I borrowed is on my neck now. I won't blame her because it was contribution money in her possession that she removed and gave to me and she's to make account for the money this weekend.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Ykc2(m): 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2021
favour32:

......I nor know wetin to tell you.
Continue to enjoy your stipend by defending the lifeless.
jesus" is it that you guys don't read to understand where nwamaikpe going or what biko nu?
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by oloshun(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Please well meaning Nigerians should come in here and rescue me. I'm humbly begging.

https://www.nairaland.com/6359138/please-come-rescue-im-seriously#97989103

Below is the threat I'm currently facing.

And what do you want well-meaning Nigerians to do here? Rescue on what? Make yourself clear. You posted a text message from your phone, by yourself and you call for rescue. Nobody will understand you.

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by yyba: 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Seun
Mynd44
OAM4J
Lalastica
We are observing nairaland , you guys are encouraging illegal protest and violent against the government. Anyone that speak against detention of sowore got ban . If your forum continue with such encouragement of violence we will do our work by bringing the forum to justice.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by LoveNbeloved(f): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2021
Philipxxxx0:
how can I contact you

Please reply my PM
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by nedekid: 11:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
LoveNbeloved:
Please well meaning Nigerians should come in here and rescue me. I'm humbly begging.

https://www.nairaland.com/6359138/please-come-rescue-im-seriously#97989103

Below is the threat I'm currently facing.
We will see what we can do.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Beze992(f): 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Only few are intelligent enough to see sacasm in this post...... shocked

The sarcasm was very glaring, it wasn't subtle at all.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Nchenches: 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sai Baba.

The most lucky human being on earth - Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Kingdemu: 12:44am On Jan 13, 2021
Is this not the same ba$tard who threatened to pay a Rusiian Sniper to assassinate the president? Why didn't the junk newspaper mentioned it? Abi this one resemble criticism?
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 2:10am On Jan 13, 2021
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it! The redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder blunder!

Such a useless, sadistic scum.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by cardoctor(m): 4:30am On Jan 13, 2021
What a fkkking waste of someone's time.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by favour32(m): 4:34am On Jan 13, 2021
KushLyon:

wahala for who no understand sarcasm
Na you nor understand sarcasm.
Right now, Nigeria youths ain't accept embellishment...it is either you are in support of Buhari or not.
Not the two-face knife.
Do you get me?
Wahala dey for who nor understand the wayo article.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by ddeola: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2021
That is infringing on his fundamental human rights. BAD LEADERS and their agents do that. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by LoveNbeloved(f): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2021
nedekid:
We will see what we can do.
Please help. You don't have to apply the rule of SMAN here. Thank.
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by rufsy18: 7:25am On Jan 13, 2021
Me I will not abuse Buhari even though I know what he is doing is very very bad. I am a child of God. Buhari na badt guy Sha. #Buhari must go!
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by MoxxxxO123(m): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2021
LoveNbeloved:

It's the loan I collected to attend to my aged father's medical emergency. I was supposed to refund it before or ending of December but couldn't due to challenges. The woman I borrowed is on my neck now. I won't blame her because it was contribution money in her possession that she removed and gave to me and she's to make account for the money this weekend.
How much is it?
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Donspicey: 7:37am On Jan 13, 2021
jacoik:
I swear ehhhhh to use you do � ritual now just dey hungry me. see dis one ooooo

Re Read the post again bro.....

Thats jst d bitter truth......
Re: Police Detain Solomon Emmanuel Akuma For Criticising Buhari by Donspicey: 7:44am On Jan 13, 2021
KushLyon:

wahala for who no understand sarcasm

So many pple go dey form learned here but drop a sarcastic comment and see dem confused like dat favour wey dey quote u.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Bye-election: 3 Persons Feared Killed in Olujimi's Polling Unit / Presidential Ticket: Atiku Taking PDP Delegates For Granted — Wike / We’ve Won Rivers East, West Senatorial Districts – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.