Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? (3492 Views)

Chronic Respiratory Disease In My Zartech Broilers / My Broiler Farm (250 Zartech Broilers) Expected To Raise For 8-10 Weeks / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by obstead200(m): 12:03am On Feb 06, 2021
data123:
Week 3

Took dia weight @week 3
Most of them are within the range of 800grm-850grm

The smallest amount them weighed 700grm while the biggest was 940grm.

They have consumed over 65kg of feed( that's close to 3 bags of broiler Starter feed)
the devil is a liar.
Share a pic with the full picture of the bird on the scale. I want to see inside the plate of the scale.

Next thing now, people will start asking u for the formula and u either sell it or direct them to a WhatsApp group.

We know the scam bro.

FYI, no matter what u feed in Nigeria, highest possible 3 week weight is 750g.
I know zartecb is one of the best DOC in the market right now. But still .......
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by Attit: 6:18am On Feb 06, 2021
obstead200:
the devil is a liar.
Bro, the devil is always a liar, but relax sir.

Share a pic with the full picture of the bird on the scale. I want to see inside the plate of the scale.
Data123, kindly do this.

Next thing now, people will start asking u for the formula and u either sell it or direct them to a WhatsApp group.
There is nothing wrong in doing this. It is his business, and not against any rule here. However, I agree with you that there must be transparency and he must be diligent and truthful. His feed must live up to the standard he claims. If I was him, I would never sell the formular. I would rather sell the feed. Bro, I always support smart brains. Cocacola can't release its ingredient. Your comment may push him to release it against his wish, and I will not support it. Rather, I will patronize or partner with him with heavy cash if he proves himself. Business is Business. Let us not think cos it is on nairaland, everything must be revealed. But he must be transparent. If he likes, he can sell the ingredients. But that is a terrible loss. Do you know the ingredient of good feeds?

We know the scam bro.
I have not seen any sign of scam ooo. But I like your curiosity.

[s]FYI, no matter what u feed in Nigeria, highest possible 3 week weight is 750g. [/s]
I know zartecb is one of the best DOC in the market right now. But still .......
Relax sir. Your statement is not totally correct. Most small farmers dont do it well in Nigeria and it is why you guys achieve what you achieve. That is your standard. But breeds like AA+ Ross 308, Cobbs 500, Mashall etc reach around what he wrote sir. In fact, the objective performance of Ross 308 is 951g - 1018g at exactly 21 days. He said week 3 and I assume it may even be over 21 days. I think he needs to mention the exact day. Well, if you have to put into consideration heat stress, it may drop. But the main reason you dont hit this in Nigeria is cos of low standard feed. When producers bring out feed newly, they make it very good. But after it is well know, they reduce the quality.

Another issue is that he said he has used 65kg for 51 birds or so. One died out of 52. So, they have consumed roughly 1257g. Which still checks with Ross' 1144g - 1222g at exactly 21 days. Even there are differences or his arent exactly 21 days, the figures are still OK. These are facts and not assumptions I have written here.

I wouldn't have made comment here, but I dont want you to discourage him, while I want him also to come out more transparent. This is a challenge thrown at him.

I am not this man's supporter but I am just asking you to be very careful and patient before you call him a scammer. Scammers are easily identified. His figures check out fine so far. There are still smart scammers out there. Lol. There are 3 to 5 peculiar monikers I fought seriously here. I had to quit at a time. Where are they? They aren't as strong as before cos they know the collateral damages and wounds they got. Even the mods supporting them will still hear it. The case is not yet over. I swear with everything inside me. If it takes me 10 years or more to nab the mods, I will do it. I assure that particular mod in this section. I swear. Let him continue for now and enjoy his ride.

Data123, if you intend to sell your feed or sell ingredients or move followers to your whatsapp group, kindly do a deligent work here. After this batch and if you hit a good goal, find 2 nairalanders who are well known here to assist you verify your feed. You can chat them up and negotiate with them. Give them discount to start with your feed. When they get to the second week, they would have seen that yeah...this guy is a correct guy or fake. And gradually remove the discounts if they are losses on your path as long as they are satisfied with it. Just explain nicely. You give out discounts first to put their mind at rest. Then, tell the person or people to put regular updates here. People who have scales and can put a detailed information here.

And then, your reputation is very vital. Dont start excellently and after it has been verified and people started buying you suddenly drop the quality. Dont ever do it. Rather, tell the truth and focus on those who can still afford you. Income may drop temporarily, as I assure you that business will still pick up again. Let people know your brand as a reliable one. The moment you drop your quality, believe me, your business is as good as dead.

We are still following you bro.

2 Likes

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by MrBONE2(m): 5:26pm On Feb 06, 2021
Attit:

Data123, kindly do this.

There is nothing wrong in doing this. It is his business, and not against any rule here. However, I agree with you that there must be transparency and he must be diligent and truthful. His feed must live up to the standard he claims. If I was him, I would never sell the formular. I would rather sell the feed. Bro, I always support smart brains. Cocacola can't release its ingredient. Your comment may push him to release it against his wish, and I will not support it. Rather, I will patronize or partner with him with heavy cash if he proves himself. Business is Business. Let us not think cos it is on nairaland, everything must be revealed. But he must be transparent. If he likes, he can sell the ingredients. But that is a terrible loss. Do you know the ingredient of good feeds?

Relax sir. Your statement is not totally correct. Most small farmers dont do it well in Nigeria and it is why you guys achieve what you achieve. That is your standard. But breeds like AA+ Ross 308, Cobbs 500, Mashall etc reach around what he wrote sir. In fact, the objective performance of Ross 308 is 951g - 1018g at exactly 21 days. He said week 3 and I assume it may even be over 21 days. I think he needs to mention the exact day. Well, if you have to put into consideration heat stress, it may drop. But the main reason you dont hit this in Nigeria is cos of low standard feed. When producers bring out feed newly, they make it very good. But after it is well know, they reduce the quality.

Another issue is that he said he has used 65kg for 51 birds or so. One died out of 52. So, they have consumed roughly 1257g. Which still checks with Ross' 1144g - 1222g at exactly 21 days. Even there are differences or his arent exactly 21 days, the figures are still OK. These are facts and not assumptions I have written here.

I wouldn't have made comment here, but I dont want you to discourage him, while I want him also to come out more transparent. This is a challenge thrown at him.

I am not this man's supporter but I am just asking you to be very careful and patient before you call him a scammer. Scammers are easily identified. His figures check out fine so far. There are still smart scammers out there. Lol. There are 3 to 5 peculiar monikers I fought seriously here. I had to quit at a time. Where are they? They aren't as strong as before cos they know the collateral damages and wounds they got. Even the mods supporting them will still hear it. The case is not yet over. I swear with everything inside me. If it takes me 10 years or more to nab the mods, I will do it. I assure that particular mod in this section. I swear. Let him continue for now and enjoy his ride.

Data123, if you intend to sell your feed or sell ingredients or move followers to your whatsapp group, kindly do a deligent work here. After this batch and if you hit a good goal, find 2 nairalanders who are well known here to assist you verify your feed. You can chat them up and negotiate with them. Give them discount to start with your feed. When they get to the second week, they would have seen that yeah...this guy is a correct guy or fake. And gradually remove the discounts if they are losses on your path as long as they are satisfied with it. Just explain nicely. You give out discounts first to put their mind at rest. Then, tell the person or people to put regular updates here. People who have scales and can put a detailed information here.

And then, your reputation is very vital. Dont start excellently and after it has been verified and people started buying you suddenly drop the quality. Dont ever do it. Rather, tell the truth and focus on those who can still afford you. Income may drop temporarily, as I assure you that business will still pick up again. Let people know your brand as a reliable one. The moment you drop your quality, believe me, your business is as good as dead.

Good observation there
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by kennethfranc(m): 12:00am On Feb 07, 2021
Attit:

Data123, kindly do this.

Nice input
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by kennethfranc(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2021
data123:
Week 3

Took dia weight @week 3
Most of them are within the range of 800grm-850grm

The smallest amount them weighed 700grm while the biggest was 940grm.

They have consumed over 65kg of feed( that's close to 3 bags of broiler Starter feed)
Please how much did you get your scale?
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 6:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
Wow!!!
Why I am just seeing all this comment..
Sorry I have been very busy and it's pains me that I didn't see all this comment before I took dia weight at 4weeks.

Pls bear with me I will respond to all issue raised today.
Thank you.

Lol.. scam bawo..lolz
I can share my address details with u if u don't mind...
Come with ur scale and also show u wen I brought these chicken...
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
I apologies for coming late, saw ur comment wen I was about updating my page with what I got for week 4..

I have been laughing ever since I saw ur comment.
U should have ask for relevant information rather than calling me a scammer..lol..
All the information I shared here are accurate and I stand by it.

obstead200:
the devil is a liar.

We know the scam bro.

FYI, no matter what u feed in Nigeria, highest possible 3 week weight is 750g.
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
Well said bro

Thanks for ur advice, ur comment just open my mind to other opportunities.
For the record it wasn't my intention to commercialized anything. I was only experimenting and will like to share with the public the result I got.
Sincerely I am using this formulation for the first time and the thought of creating a WhatsApp group or selling feed has never occur to me..
Honestly I would have arrange for a digital scale, I believe that would be more transparent ( not sure if I could afford one now sha).

Attit:

Data123, kindly do this.

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2021
Week 4 which is 9th of February, 2021

Most of the chick weighed btw 1.25kg-1.4kg
The biggest among them weighed 1.46kg
Wight the lowest weight 0.95kg ( I have two of my birds within this range).
Also two of my birds has leg issue.. I am suspecting it to be due to calcium deficiency I have isolated them( took dia weight also and they weighed 0.8kg and 0.75kg)
I also loose I bird cause of death is unknown.

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2021
In summary I have 50 chicks left

And 4 birds weighed less dan 1kg.

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
These are the birds with leg issues

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2021
7500naira only.
kennethfranc:

Please how much did you get your scale?

1 Like

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by Attit: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2021
data123:
Well said bro

Thanks for ur advice, ur comment just open my mind to other opportunities.
For the record it wasn't my intention to commercialized anything. I was only experimenting and will like to share with the public the result I got.
Sincerely I am using this formulation for the first time and the thought of creating a WhatsApp group or selling feed has never occur to me..
Honestly I would have arrange for a digital scale, I believe that would be more transparent ( not sure if I could afford one now sha).

If you cannot afford afford a digital scale, what you are using is very ok sir. A scale is a scale. There is no need to buy in order to convince people. Your customers will contact you no matter what. Those who dont are not yours, and there is no reason to worry. Anyway, I am happy you are beginning to think how to monetize your product. Not everything you dash out freely. 99% of those asking for free will never give you free. So bro, take it serious.

1 Like

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by Attit: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2021
data123:
These are the birds with leg issues

You should give them Calcium fast. Even those without it as they can develop it anytime. They are building heavy weight, they need strong bones to carry it.

You must improve on your formulation. Add more calcium and magnesium sir. And make sure they dont get hard poo when trying to adjust it so they dont have constipation. Your formulation still needs fine tuning. A good formulation should build them fast, and also build the bones too..

1 Like

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 6:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys sorry for showing up late
Bought 1carton of Agrited broilers some days back so have been on it...
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by data123(m): 6:40pm On Feb 20, 2021
Took their weight on 17th of Feb. (Day 36)

My chicken weighed 1.7kg-1.8kg

The biggest Among them was 2.2 while the smallest was 1.3kg
4 of my broilers weighed less than 1.5kg( with in 1.3-1.4kg)

I have like 3 broilers that weighed more than 2kg and above while the rest are within the range of 1.7-1.9kg.

Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by justfash50: 8:44pm On Feb 20, 2021
@op can you share your formula for the livestock feeds.

i wont mind buying either.........
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by boladale123: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2021
Please share your formula o
Re: Raising 52 Zartech Broilers With My Formulated Feed.. Good Or Bad? by mansoor093(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2021
Pls share the formula bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ofada Town: Once Upon A Rice Mine / Where Can I Buy Ostrich Eggs In Nigeria? / Bags Of Garri For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.