Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. (1460 Views)

Guys, What Are The Reasons Why You Stop Talking To A Babe/ Guy? / My Future Wife Whatsapp Chat / Dirty Whatsapp Chat Between Married Man And Lady Leaks Online (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
I can help you to Monitor your babe/guy WhatsApp chat.
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Call/WhatsApp me 07017075128

Can you track a number?
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by yinkaOdutuyo: 9:32pm On Jan 12, 2021
viruse28i:

Can you track a number?

Once you're ready I'll teach on how to get your babe/guy message chat fo your phone directly
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Samwils: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
You're not on WhatsApp guy
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Dreadlock69(m): 11:16pm On Jan 12, 2021
Don't worry I don't want to cry or have b.p
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:20am On Jan 13, 2021
Samwils:
You're not on WhatsApp guy
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Heart-attack loading,,,,,,,

Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by yinkaOdutuyo: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Heart-attack loading,,,,,,,

Is better you get it now than, 20 years later after 2-3 kids learn from Tunde, Moyo and FCMB boss saga.

Man wiseup
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Is better you get it now than, 20 years later after 2-3 kids learn from Tunde, Moyo and FCMB boss saga.

Man wiseup

We're still saying the same

No be see finish kill Tunde, too? angry

I just dey pity those who wouldn't be able to withstand the cheating,,, in advance tongue
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Slydegeneral000: 12:54am On Jan 13, 2021
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Mayannar(m): 1:02am On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Call/WhatsApp me 07017065128

How much be the package?
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by tobechi74: 1:12am On Jan 13, 2021
This one pass DNA TEST. TRUST IS MISSING IN THE LAND
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 13, 2021
instead of turning into whatsap monitor why not just ditch ur partner if u have trust issues
all these monitoring i view it as a complete waste of time .as long as u not married to ur partner and u have trust issues with him or her just ditch the person
tell him or her that the relationship can no longer work cos u dont trust him or her
simple
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 13, 2021
lefulefu:
instead of turning into whatsap monitor why not just ditch ur partner if u have trust issues
all these monitoring i view it as a complete waste of time .as long as u not married to ur partner and u have trust issues with him or her just ditch the person
tell him or her that the relationship can no longer work cos u dont trust him or her
simple
Some of these guys might possibly have been duped before and they never tracked phone numbers of no one but here they are, begging someone to help them track their babes' phones.

Redpillers kwenu, Alpha males kwezuonu. grin

Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by kikelomo68469: 5:30am On Jan 13, 2021
:Heart-attack loading,,,,,,,Is better you get it now than, 20 years later after 2-3 kids learn from Tunde, Moyo and FCMB boss saga.Man wiseup
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 13, 2021
J111333:
Some of these guys might possibly have been duped before and they never tracked phone numbers of no one but here they are, begging someone to help them track their babes' phones.

Redpillers kwenu, Alpha males kwezuonu. grin
ok what of if the babe has another secret whatsap line she uses to track her sugar daddy and sideboyfriends and the one u tracking is clean grin
see ehn if a girl is cheating on the signs will be dere
she hardly recieves ur call
she hestitates to tell u where she is at
her Uncles are always calling her or she is calling them cheesy
she is always traveling for one reason or the other
these are red flags that she is cheating
To be monitoring a girl's social media or whatsap or asking her who is that guy she is posing with in a picture anytime she uploads a pic of a guy with her or just a guy in her dp sounds dumb to me
why u go dey give urself unnecessary pressure over woman matter cheesy
and any guy who goes about snopping on a woman's webpage or phone is certainly a fake alpha or redpiller cheesy
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 13, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:

Man wiseup
There will never be a moment that i wont believe that the late Tunde didnt know his wife was cheating
If ur better half is cheating there is no how u wont know
u dont even need to go through her mail or phone for u to know
I bet the guy knew his wife was cheating but for some crazy reason or weda na love he still kept her
In short there are guys even when in the dating stage and they know their girlfriend actively has a sugar daddy she is seeing or another guy they still keep on dating her and even go ahead to marry such a lady believing and hoping she will change
thats why u see such ladies losing respect for such men.
Re: I Can Help You To Monitor Your Babe/guy Whatsapp Chat. by yinkaOdutuyo: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mayannar:

How much be the package?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Caught Between Three Men Because I Just Have To Survive-pls Advise / Why Are Relationships Of Today Very Challenging / MURDER Or SELF-DEFENSE? Chidinma Ojukwu & Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.