Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths (8034 Views)

Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / Police Confirms Promotion Of Magu, 5 Others As AIG / Osun State Approves New Minimum Wage, Lifts Embargo On Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Thunder1010: 6:51am On Jan 13, 2021
The post is for the matured mind not a mere person like you, so keep shut.
Fahdiga:
A mere commissioner doing eye service to deceive the gullibles
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Lemmy123(m): 7:00am On Jan 13, 2021
I think the comment on Nairaland, either derogatory, bad or good mostly depend on the first person's comment..
If the first person's says something stupid, the rest of the comments will follow in that fashion, and vice versa.
First off, we should begin to appreciate politicians who are trying to see that something good comes to Nigeria.
Secondly we need to update our mindset by reading wide.. I see someone saying he should upgrade or educational sector first.. An average Chinese guy can't speak English but you dare not come close when it comes to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Programming etc... And it's really yielding good results for their country.
An average Nigerian youth think the more academic results he obtains, the more respect he'd get, so he goes ahead and get 1st degree, second degree, MSc PhD ICAN HSE this one that one...

My tech guys would see opportunity in this information and see how they can queue into it rather than come to make very unintelligent comments and later blame the government for everything including hitting their legs on stones on the road...
We need to change our mindset as youths...
Selah
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by okefranci: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2021
What I know is that the company’s interest in supporting the efforts of the Federal Government is a welcome development and could be leveraged to address issues affecting the youths especially in engaging them productively.
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by okefranci: 7:21am On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Thank he's a mere commissioner but what's the contribution of your father to the family � not alone of the community
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 7:43am On Jan 13, 2021
post=98001823:

But do you know that :
The same man you are addressing as 'short man's will send all the tall men at home message and they will come back bowing and crawling before him, including the tallestlagosian! cheesy

Truth is not bitter, People are only bitter to the truth! tongue
Savage. Serving Dem hotttt
God bless Dem manna for us grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Savage. Serving Dem hotttt
God bless Dem manna for us grin
Lol cheesy
God bless you too Chairman.
A better Nigeria is all we want......no be so?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by ThatFairGuy1: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2021
post=98005552:
Lol cheesy God bless you too Chairman. A better Nigeria is all we want......no be so?
Na so o grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Sheriman(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Lemmy123:
I think the comment on Nairaland, either derogatory, bad or good mostly depend on the first person's comment..
If the first person's says something stupid, the rest of the comments will follow in that fashion, and vice versa.
First off, we should begin to appreciate politicians who are trying to see that something good comes to Nigeria.
Secondly we need to update our mindset by reading wide.. I see someone saying he should upgrade or educational sector first.. An average Chinese guy can't speak English but you dare not come close when it comes to Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Programming etc... And it's really yielding good results for their country.
An average Nigerian youth think the more academic results he obtains, the more respect he'd get, so he goes ahead and get 1st degree, second degree, MSc PhD ICAN HSE this one that one...

My tech guys would see opportunity in this information and see how they can queue into it rather than come to make very unintelligent comments and later blame the government for everything including hitting their legs on stones on the road...
Selah
Nigerians like accumulating paper degrees that is gradually becoming obsolete and does not add anything to our society rather than accumulating technical innovation skills that can strength your economy and make you more powerful
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Sheriman(m): 7:57am On Jan 13, 2021
Lemmy123:

Selah
Nigerians like accumulating paper degrees that is gradually becoming obsolete and does not add anything to our society rather than accumulating technical innovation skills that can strengthen your economy and make you more powerful
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Na so o grin
Confirmer! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by profmnuhu(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2021
How i wish this man is our president now
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Joylove2324(f): 9:08am On Jan 13, 2021
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Champneys: 10:16am On Jan 13, 2021
Who are the airheads deceiving Osinbajo? grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by kunlegboye(m): 12:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
We really appreciate the VP for efforts in bringing into Nigeria these tech giants ...God bless you sir
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Wada3: 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
The Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo deserves all the accolades being poured on him by Nigerians. May God continue to bless him for us
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by Vistra40: 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Bros we must not criticize everything, as much as the government may be imperfect we need to commend hard work. The VP to me is a much better leader than his boss
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by mikkyangel3: 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2021
murecool:

https://leadership.ng/osinbajo-hailed-on-promotion-of-tech-opportunities-for-youths/?amp=1

President is saying the youths should return to the farm, VP is saying take up tech.
Whose order should we obey now?
Re: Osinbajo Hailed On Promotion Of Tech Opportunities For Youths by CaptMG: 1:18am On Jan 14, 2021
post=98001767:

Who told you STARBOY needs your vote come 2023?
Dey on top your mat for village dey type jargons....okay?
Maybe he will not b seeking 4 political office or boy boy office again, cos u will still b d one coming 2 beg us vote him.
I'm patiently waiting for 2023 I go show una pepe

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mogadishu Somalia Looks Beautiful More Than The Niger Delta Region[photos] / If Elections Are Held 100 Times , Mark Will Always Win -PDP Tells Onjeh / Strike: Ekiti Workers On 3-Day Fasting Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.