Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday (53828 Views)

Yemi Alade Steps Into Her 2019 Toyota Prado Jeep Worth 48 Million Naira In Style / Regina Daniels Buys A New Car / Regina Daniels Buys A House For Her Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Victor246: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2I_E96iTpbg

Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything you have done for me, and no matter what I do, I can never be able to repay you my treasure. I am just the vessel of the REGINA DANIELS brand while you are the creator, and I will forever be indebted to you I don’t have the world to give, but I will do everything possible to make sure you stay happy. Happy birthday my queen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ8XKtSjxhi/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Olunmercy56(f): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
wink wink Let her enjoy the money together

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2021
It is well o...
This life no truly balance

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by falcon01: 9:29pm On Jan 12, 2021
pussy power

72 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by We4all: 9:34pm On Jan 12, 2021
She groomed her daughter well and now it's payback time. By the way, Regina looks so much like her mom.

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by NextD18: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2021
The major prayer of an average Nigerian mother to her daughter is for her to marry where she'll be a able to bring gift for her.

They don't care about their daughter's career, education, happiness, mental health, buisness and other things, they just want them[Daughters] to marry into a family that will bring them[Mother] goodies, even if it means marrying a rich broiler or rich agama lizard, they'll support it.

That's why Regina's mom pushed her to marry her grandpa's mate.

159 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by IKBARUTEN11(m): 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2021
U ve done very well 4 momma on ha 0day

D4, on pops day, we expect an equal or more gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by PinkPill(f): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2021
It's a man's world but...
It's a WOMAN'S PARADISE kiss
(believe it or not)

God bless every woman...
Especially NIGERIAN WOMEN kiss

You are BEAUTIFUL and You deserve the best things of life smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 12, 2021
Her mum gained the most in the Union.

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by kambili999(f): 9:59pm On Jan 12, 2021
Happy birthday mama Regina

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Donvictor2015: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations to her mom. I'm still squatting with a relative for 17 months here. It is well. Oluwa pick my call

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Prado for woman undecided

Get her an all white zdx or rx350 2018

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Simplebeauty: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by 1Alex: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
No be only prado jeep. Na prado Honda

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by kareemkamil(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by boom99(m): 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
Where is my ten million?? Abasi mbok!!
Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
NextD18:
The major prayer of an average Nigerian mother to her daughter is for her to marry where she'll be a able to bring gift for her.

They don't care about their daughter's career, education, happiness, mental health, buisness and other things, they just want them[Daughters] to marry into a family that will bring them[Mother] goodies, even if it means marrying a rich broiler or rich agama lizard, they'll support it.

That's why Regina's mom pushed her to marry her grandpa's mate.

Not exactly true...the dream of a Nigerian woman is to marry the guy who will be able to feed her children...adequately

Where we are quibbling is what constitutes the 'ability' to feed the kids adequately..

Gifts is just a fringe benefit.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
One person fûcking mother n daughter

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by FrenchWay: 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2021
The car looks more expensive. Tear leather

10 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by DEEBOZZ(m): 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
We at stingy men association are disappointed with her husband, Ned Nwoko undecided kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by OMOJOHN001: 10:02pm On Jan 12, 2021
The plan is paying off already.
Congratulations to both of you. More oil on your ............

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2021
Congratulations madam. Enjoy the reward of selling your daughter to a man older than you for wealth. More keys and more wins cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by hopexter(m): 10:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
We4all:
She groomed her daughter well and now it's payback time. By the way, Regina looks so much like her mom.

You're right. She groomed her well to the highest bidder undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by naijadrivablog: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
If that is direct toks, (not upgraded), it is more than N15 mill.

Ned Nwoko bought it

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by omogemi: 10:08pm On Jan 12, 2021
Shameless lot. . Sold themselves for money. .

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2021
15 million and i no see 30k buy 2nd hand ph0ne. .chai

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Tywo2018: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2021
Not that expensive fruit of a labour
Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by Burgerlomo: 10:12pm On Jan 12, 2021
That's nice cool
Re: Regina Daniels Buys N15Million Prado Jeep For Her Mother On Her Birthday by moneyissweet(m): 10:13pm On Jan 12, 2021
Check your profile picture here and tell me who God supposed bless more.

PinkPill:
It's a man's world but...
It's a WOMAN'S PARADISE kiss
(believe it or not)

God bless every woman...
Especially NIGERIAN WOMEN kiss

You are BEAUTIFUL and You deserve the best things of life smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Reacts As Duncan Mighty Speaks On Reports Of Beating His Wife / Tiwa Savage's Outfit To The British Fashion Awards (Pictures) / Billionaire's Wife Caroline-Danjuma's Handsome Son(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.